User Tag List

First 12

Oh noes! FW, promise me you won't get clubbed over the head by a take-charge ESxJ and taken to their lair for life... unless of course you want to!

Hrm.
    "The views of absolutists and purists everywhere should be noted in fierce detail, then meticulously and thoroughly printed onto my toilet paper ply."
    “My goal is to stay safely in between self-analysis and self-destruction.” ― Andrew Solomon

MBTI
    INFP

I can't remember if I had a bit of a bias in my early days of posting on these forums, but once you've had a few bad experiences and some good ones with each type then you realize pretty quickly that it isn't a very reliable indicator of whose posts you'll enjoy.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    Oh noes! FW, promise me you won't get clubbed over the head by a take-charge ESxJ and taken to their lair for life... unless of course you want to!

Hrm.
    Probably not. That would mean my days of teasing NFJ's with my single-ness would be over!
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    Sweetie, as you should recall I reached out to you, but you did not return the gesture... remember?

Also, the S'es are highly underrepresented here. That is the only conclusion I have reached.
    Ahh, I was only busting your chops... And it wasn't meant at your expense, I just like to make S/N divide jokes. I do recall your kindness (of course) and I'm sorry if it seems that I have not returned the gesture... I think I'm kind. For the most part...

No worries. I'll take sincere disinterest over insincere interest any day! And tell your paranoia it's not a cheap dig, it's a legitimate compliment and probably an IxxJ similarity.

And FluffyWolf... :shakes head: Naughty.
    "The views of absolutists and purists everywhere should be noted in fierce detail, then meticulously and thoroughly printed onto my toilet paper ply."
    “My goal is to stay safely in between self-analysis and self-destruction.” ― Andrew Solomon

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

IRL, I don't bother to type people until I've already starting associating with them a lot. I wouldn't know enough about them initially, and ultimately I don't care what type they are if I like them anyway.

On this message board, I tend to talk to mostly N's mainly because there are more of them, and I hang out in the NF forum (since I am one). Outside the NF forum, I post in any topic which interests me and respond to anyone that I want to respond to, regardless of type.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe