User Tag List

First 142223242526 Last

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram

Up until I was in Grade 2 I wanted to be a bus driver, at recess and lunch I would walk around the school track pretending to drive a bus and let people on and such. I had a very vivid imagination back then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tell me about the fucking golf shoes!

"I don't wear a toupee!" Donald Trump

MBTI
    ESFJ

When i was younger i wanted to be an Air Hostess.

Now i'd like to be a counsellor/psychologist and own my own business.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Mostly, I just wanted to grow up to be a millionaire though there was a short period where I wanted to be an architect.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

When I was 5 years old, i wanted to be a scientist, an adventurer or an astronaut, when I was 15, I wanted to be a rapper, a dealer or a pimp.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post

@Risen; a registered sex offender.

I've always wanted to be a slayer.
    I reject that notion. I only desire legal and willing sex. Except when I was under 18, but that'd make the other chicks sex offenders.

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

I really really just wanted to be able to fly when i grew up, i was convinced it was possible with enough willpower and imagination.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

I wanted to be John Rambo.

I sort of still do want to be John Rambo.
    All for ourselves, and nothing for other people, seems, in every age of the world, to have been the vile maxim of the masters of mankind.
    Chapter IV, p. 448. - Adam Smith, Book 3, The Wealth of Nations

whether or not you credit psychoanalysis itself, the fact remains that we all must, to the greatest extent possible, understand one another's minds as our own; the very survival of humanity has always depended on it. - Open Culture

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

The Chinese has this interesting ceremony... they lay out a bunch of tools of trade in front of a baby... supposedly the first thing the baby grabs is what they'll be when they grow up. My parents told me that instead of selecting something on the table, I grab onto the doctor's stethoscope and wouldn't let go. I guess I had my mind set to become one when I was in elementary and high school. I went so far as to applying for med school in my undergrad years. I think I got rejected two years in a row... then I ended up doing research and finally moved on to something completely unrelated.

Now I can't see myself as a doctor in any way and don't want to be one... or maybe it's just sour grapes.
    My stuff (design & other junk) lives here: http://nnbox.ca

Quote Originally Posted by nightning View Post
    The Chinese has this interesting ceremony... they lay out a bunch of tools of trade in front of a baby... supposedly the first thing the baby grabs is what they'll be when they grow up. My parents told me that instead of selecting something on the table, I grab onto the doctor's stethoscope and wouldn't let go. I guess I had my mind set to become one when I was in elementary and high school. I went so far as to applying for med school in my undergrad years. I think I got rejected two years in a row... then I ended up doing research and finally moved on to something completely unrelated.

Now I can't see myself as a doctor in any way and don't want to be one... or maybe it's just sour grapes.
    I hear names are also selected by kicking a metal pan down a staircase and taking note of the sounds
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

News anchor
    TV Meteorologist
    Fairy princess
    Meteorologist
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche