User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

Default Who here in real life is an outcast?

I'm being honest, I'm a fucken loner in real life. I hang out with my sister and her friends for god sake. No one could understand me except her. I'm an enviromental freak so people ignores me. I get into arguements all time, people are already irritated of me. I'm just grateful for this site to express myself. There is not many intuitive people whome I could relate to where I'm from.

I have no friends, that's why I'm on the internet. =/

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Amateurs...

You're too young to be outcasts. You're just angst-ridden. You have no idea what it's like to be truly vilified.

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    infp

I have friends but I've always felt like no one could ever understand me. It's very rare I find those types of deep connections.

I met around 100 people in fight clubs .. no wait, that wasn't me. I met around 100 people in social phobic self help groups. during the last 9 years. not counting shopgirls. met another like 20 people in a spiritual/humanistic reha clinic. consider one of them friends for live, but have no contact, other than one mail per year, or so. I had two girlfriends in those 9 years, found them via Internet (more like they found me, though). i am constantly in some message board. so most of what i know about types is remote analysis of written thought and behavior. i don't chat and i don't do very much private messaging, but i still feel connected to various individuals. i don't go out, don't talk to strangers and sure don't go buy sex or anything. i did nursing for a year (german national service instead of army), other than that i did not work with people. other than that, the most intense social interaction i had, was probably being fucked by the police for no reason, or taking drugs and vomiting into the home of a bunch of guys i did not even know.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

aww... sweet people.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by nanook View Post
    *needs every hug he can get*
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Used to be one. Still am in one area of my life..the rest though turned out quite well