First 678910 Last

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Introverted people don't have a shell by definition.

I would bet that the 'shell' you mention is just as common among introverted people as with extraverted people. I/E has little to do with it.
    Really? I can only ever find some annoying little nutshell in the introverts. Oh wait...I have a shell to a degree once I think about it.

I should probably revoke that statement.

Introverts are awesome nonetheless!
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

Banned
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

I am sitting in my room reading. An ESFP bursts into my room. The next part had to be omited or I'd receive an infraction.

I know someone that is childish 9 times out of 10. I'm childish 1 time out of 10. I'm never rude to them in spite of their childish nature. When I'm childish, they call me out on it, in front of a group of people that I love. Really embarrassed and hurt me. Really rude of them. How can people do things like this, and still look themselves in the mirror?

Used Thread Salesman Population: 1's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP

Introvert rant thread?

I am home!
    Likes The Penguin, Dreamer liked this post

I wonder if I'm introverted now or just have bad self-esteem.
    All for ourselves, and nothing for other people, seems, in every age of the world, to have been the vile maxim of the masters of mankind.
    Chapter IV, p. 448. - Adam Smith, Book 3, The Wealth of Nations

whether or not you credit psychoanalysis itself, the fact remains that we all must, to the greatest extent possible, understand one another's minds as our own; the very survival of humanity has always depended on it. - Open Culture

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

Default My Rant

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 1 characters.
    ISFP
    4w5 6w5 1w2 sx/so
    RLOAX

A lonely island where only what is permitted
    to move moves, becomes an ideal.
    Jung
    Johar-me!

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

I was going to try going to the psychologist for the first time in like 8 years but I don't have time for that so alcohol and callously bearing through everything will just have to continue to kind of work instead. Good thing I'm a such a grim thing.

I don't know what about this rant would specifically qualify as introverted but let's pretend there exists something that does.
    The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
    The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
    The best lack all conviction, while the worst
    Are full of passionate intensity.

9w1-4w5-6w5 sx/sp

I love introverts
    All for ourselves, and nothing for other people, seems, in every age of the world, to have been the vile maxim of the masters of mankind.
    Chapter IV, p. 448. - Adam Smith, Book 3, The Wealth of Nations

whether or not you credit psychoanalysis itself, the fact remains that we all must, to the greatest extent possible, understand one another's minds as our own; the very survival of humanity has always depended on it. - Open Culture
    Likes Dreamer liked this post

Used Thread Salesman Population: 1's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP

Yeah extroverted buddy, I don’t need fixin. Nothing is broken. Well nothing about my level of social interaction. To prove my point, I carried on a conversation with someone I didn’t know and I didn’t piss myself or talk to my shoes or anything. You saw. Let me reiterate. I know how to socialize. I don’t care to. Introversion isn’t a disease ffs.
    Likes Dreamer liked this post

Dear Extrovert,

I don't want you bringing attention to what I'm eating. I'm not eating it for attention, I'm eating it for my body. I don't need you negatively describing me. I know my flaws. I work on them constantly. You need to be aware of your own, and fix those. Anything less than that makes you a hypocrite. I don't need to be called "selfish" when I don't want to be around people, even if they really do want to see me. I want to spend time with you, but you're never available for me. I could call you "selfish" but I don't. That's not who I am. Unlike you, I understand that life can be demanding. You want me to like you, and be open with you, yet you got a pattern of being rude. Until that changes for the better, forget about any significant bond with me.