• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Delta] LSE - irregular communication?

Venus Rose

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hi, I was just curious about what others make of this, though I can intuit some of it myself. The lack of 'timeliness' in the sense of where things are heading and how soon you should get them done, seems lacking to me in the LSE. Also, communication seems to be irregular and stunted (assuming professional or casual relationship, not intimate). Also, why would an LSE accept a request, only to never get back to me on it? I am also under time crunch, which makes this somewhat frustrating. If I wasn't, I would be pretty relaxed about it, I think.

So - I am just curious - for those who understand this, what is going on?

I don't mean this in a mean way or anything like that :)

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I wish I could be more helpful, but - I’m an LSE and I don’t think I would define myself this way.

Is this one LSE in particular? They sound like they’ve got some issues with productivity and time management.

Venus Rose

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I wish I could be more helpful, but - I’m an LSE and I don’t think I would define myself this way.

Is this one LSE in particular? They sound like they’ve got some issues with productivity and time management.

He isn't unproductive, that isn't what I meant...

But nvm, I think I figured it out. LSEs can be rather private and closed off, specially initially.

SurrealisticSlumbers

📠girl in an 🎠world
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I looked up 'LSE' and got London School of Economics. Am I missing something?