• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

SLE vs ILE

Kanye69

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
All right, so I’m wondering how I tell if I’m SLE or ILE. I’m confident that I’m xLE, and I’ve thought ILE, but I don’t know. Maybe I am SLE. Seeing as both use Ne, Se, Ti, and Fi, and both have subconscious Fe, Te, Si, and Ni, the differencs between the types can be somewhat nuanced. Can anyone help to explain the differences?

-Kanye69

GavinElster

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Se is about impact, not potential -- it's a lot more present-oriented. Both Se and Ne are static, but for different reasons: Ne is what you'd call static because it is like eliminating time from the picture completely, instead seeing all the angles at once. Se is static because it's about zeroing in away from past/future and in on a single point of time -- what impacts that situation/moves it forward.

This is really the big difference. Both have creative Ti, both have Fi-polr.

When someone has the genius to see how making a certain move will change the economy radically, that's sensitivity to impact.

Tomb1

In a nutshell...Se/Ti cuts through the BS. Ne/Ti is clever like a fox.