• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other Socionics] WHAT IS MY SOCIONICS TYPE?

LavenderSoda

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hello, I am Michelle Marie & I don't know my socionics type. I'm new to socionics and I've only been reading about socionics for a month.
I've been considering almost any type because I am unaware of how socionics works.
I'm a enigma within myself. I can contradict myself a lot and it doesn't seem like there is a type that truly makes sense to me. I've chosen INTp for right now; but I want to learn about other possible results before I completely settle on INTp.

Here is a little Myers-Briggs Personality Type background.
I, as of right now based on the cognitive functions type myself as an ISTJ 4w5.
I understand I may be mistyped but Its likely I am not.

& Before you ask, Yes, I've tried feeler types in MBTI and I realized I was a thinker. I've been very open-minded with just about every type except for an extroverted type because I just don't and never have been or thought I was extroverted.

I've had others type me in MBTI theory and I notice a lot of people speak of Se.
I don't think I use Se. I've been getting ISTP a lot lately and even INTJ.
I personally don't think I am an ISTP. I could possibly be an INTJ.

So far what I know about my tritype is 4w5 & a possible 7, 9 or 1 in there ? Maybe even a 6 or 5 in there? I'm pretty sure about the one though. I'll let y'all decide.

YouTube

Here is a video of me talking. (This is my default behavior.)

YouTube

<-- This is me after a good day.

YouTube
<-- This is me when I first started getting into MBTI. (I typed as an INFP/ISFP 4w5.)

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You're not likely to get much help here, very few people talk about socionics and I'm a terrible typist myself.

Enneagram
9w1
I think I've typed you elsewhere already. I was thinking an introverted logic type like LSI/ISTj or LII/INTj, possibly ILI if you really like those ESFps ;)

Dashy CVII

MBTI Type
INTJ
[MENTION=26769]LavenderSoda[/MENTION] Ni-INFp is my personal guess.

Socionics Gallery (socionixgallery) on Pinterest

Socionics is all about intertype relations, and there are generally really only 4 types. Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta, and Ni-INFp is a subtype of Betas. The best way to type I found is to study how each quadra manifests their mentality/focus in the moment, reading into these abstract implicit cues which is what this link is going to be all about: Videos, videos, videos. Sociotypes must be studied as live examples, because their holistic definition is so clear and manifest in the actual mental cues: you can clearly read peoples' functions by observing where their live focus and expression goes, and you actually visually connect with your Quadra. That's the only way we can really study something real and useful in typology, in effect saying, these functions may be live and abstract, but they're incredibly powerful fundamentals in humans. You connect least with the opposite Quadra. These Sociotypes are foundationally Jungian.

Ni-INFps are Subjective-Dynamic Intuition, Subjective-Static Thinking, Objective-Dynamic Feeling, and Objective-Static Sensing.

Last edited:

tony_goth

Pseudo-delusional Rebel
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
You type yourself by reading the 4 socionics dichotomies, which are more or less correlated with the Myers-Briggs' but not exactly the same.