• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other Socionics] how to tell apart democratic vs aristocratic

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
aristocratics have a more of looking up to or down on others. they come across as your counsellors,your dieties or teachers. they have a larger than life viewpoint,kind of idealistic in some ways. I am not saying they are not realist, they are lead by ideals. when you come across them,they do not seem down to earth, you think of them as a teacher,counsellor more than a person. even sts have a vibe about them and are more prone to express belief in an entity or god. democratics are opposite of that.

democratics come across as someone's dad or mom. they have a vulnerable side of them,they have a more realistic vibe about them. Think of bruce Dickinson of iron maiden, or homer and marge simpsons. They have a realistic vibe about them, not so much as idealistic. They might have ideals,but you do not feel it from them. you feel something equal about them
remember in ejarendee or djarendee's 2 videos. of esfp vs enfp and the one he talked about entj. he said that enfps seem to have more layers to them and esfps their's not much to them, but it is the opposite, enfps are simple and esfps have layers. that can be applied to aristocratic being more simple than people let on and democratic having more layers
he said about entjs having a present of someone's dad and enfjs have a larger than life vibe about them like bill cosby or tony robbins.

Enneagram
9w1
I'm hardly realistic or down to earth but neither am I at all like the aristocratic you've described. Most people would think I'm halfway in between.
I can be difficult and unnecessarily removed from real people emotions but I don't take anything seriously that I think about.

I feel like an aristocrat that wants to become democratic... like I feel above everyone in a way in that I avoid them and they avoid me and I don't really take advice or influence from others... I am stubborn. But I try to be relatable anyways, I try to get out of my own mind's world and go down to visit others.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm hardly realistic or down to earth but neither am I at all like the aristocratic you've described. Most people would think I'm halfway in between.
I can be difficult and unnecessarily removed from real people emotions but I don't take anything seriously that I think about.

I feel like an aristocrat that wants to become democratic... like I feel above everyone in a way in that I avoid them and they avoid me and I don't really take advice or influence from others... I am stubborn. But I try to be relatable anyways, I try to get out of my own mind's world and go down to visit others.

^^^ Aristocratic