• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How do Fe valuers experience Fi and vice versa?

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah, help them find that socialness that is positive, uplifting. Its like roping the moon for them. Positive and uplifting for them. We all require different people in life, so you still have to learn them and balance with what you know.

LightSun

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Honest inquiry.

Fe valuers (alpha and beta types) how do you experience Fi?

Fi valuers (gamma and delta types), how do you experience Fe?

Note you don't have to be an ethical type to asnwer - everyone values either Fe or Fi, even logical types.

Edit: Since I've been asked, you can do a JCF analysis instead of socionics if thats more your thing.

On my tests I was Typh0n Extroverted Feeling (Fe) ********************************* (33.8)
good use

Introverted Feeling (Fi) *********************************************** (47.5)
excellent use

It is my penchant for being chosen leader in group settings along with my interpersonal and intra-personal intelligence. As much an being an empathetic and sensitive feeler, listener and as well communicator i am comfortable with both.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't have an issue with Fe in and of itself, as I think it's very beneficial in certain contexts / to get certain results, and to try to get people to come from a common ground / with a unified mission and approach (ie in a workplace setting) - as, it is in theory about the team.

And, one of my best friends is an Fe-aux and I've been friends with other Fe-auxs that I really value and haven't had any issues with.

Buuuutt.... I will say I have a strong adverse reaction to Fe-dom's especially, in a leadership role, as I really dislike the 'corralling' they do, how they come across as fake (not saying they ARE, though I have witnessed many times them acting cheery and nice to people when they actually hate the persons' guts -- but I am also aware they are doing it to achieve a specific result and it serves a purpose, and for example in the business world/politics that's not necessarily a bad approach/way to be - but I tend to bristle around that) and expectations they have of everyone's disposition and behavior. I can't live up to that, and my reaction is inward eye-rolling. Usual disclaimer that not all Fe-doms will be like this and some are probably more flexible and o.k. with a variety of ways of working and 'being' and such than others.

However - outside of being 'In Charge' - I am fine with Fe-doms in more of a 1:1/ fellow teammate context.