• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other Socionics] What is your Socionics Subtype?

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Thanks [MENTION=38431]kittenke[/MENTION] I was wondering what was being represented by the symbols. My worst skill is anything math related.
So, (pulling something out of thin air here lol) Ni>Se>Ne=Ti would be Se eats Ni so Se is better. Yet Ne eats Se so Ne is greater. Ne=Ti means they're equal. So, wouldn't it be better to say Ne Ti Se Ni :rotfl: But then, how does that turn into Type :BangHead:

So, yeah. Thanks for the explanation because I'm clueless.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Te and Ti are MOST DECIDEDLY not the same in the two systems.

Maybe Ne and Ni are close enough.

LIE-Ni?

That is possible as it does describe me. As does INTj-Ne and ENTp-Ti

It explains an ambitious part of myself so I'll wear those shoes for a bit and see how it feels

Venus Rose

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
1Ne according to tests but I have not settled on any subtype bc neither of EII subtype descriptions fully describe me
im also of the opinion that people can shift between subtypes given a specific context, in my father I can clearly see manifestations of both ILI subtypes, and obviously I have known him long enough, haha
perhaps there are people who relate more to one subtype over another

my brother read both EII description and he said he couldn't see me in either one, and I do have more traits of the Fi subtype in reality, in the appearance that is
so idk

but no the EII-Ne does not actually describe me and Fi subtype is too conscientiousness and disciplined, I have some "irrational" tendencies
Gulenko might explain it through C maybe (DCNH - C stands for Creative, this subtype lends a type to behave in "uncharacteristic" ways)

there's also the possibility that I could be EII-0