First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    IEE None

Hey guys.

I know I'm super late to this thread but was wondering if you guys could help a sister out lol. I'm an IEE. But I don't know what my subtype is. I'm so new to this and I've been trying to find answers to my questions before I have to post. Do I just pick the subtype that fits best to me or is there a test for that?

Quote Originally Posted by cheetahspotsss View Post
    Hey guys.

I know I'm super late to this thread but was wondering if you guys could help a sister out lol. I'm an IEE. But I don't know what my subtype is. I'm so new to this and I've been trying to find answers to my questions before I have to post. Do I just pick the subtype that fits best to me or is there a test for that?
    No there is no test. You just read the descriptions and see which one fits you best.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    Duno None

Which is the type that does not want to read all this shit and just wants someone well-versed to just tell me already?
    “ they’re on our left, they’re on our right, they’re in front of us, they’re behind us…they can’t get away this time”

"These voices scream at me "Let it go!"
    (never let go)
    This time I'm screaming back "No! No! No!"
    (Go on say no)
    My mind's made up, yeah my fear is gone
    Open my eyes now here I come: Oblivion."

failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

ILI-Te: The INTp Logical Subtype

Description by V. Meged and A. Ovcharov

Appearance
    The logical subtype makes an impression of a self-confident, sober-minded, rational person. Most often he is courteous, demonstrates a critical turn of mind and possesses a sense of humor. He smiles frequently but his smile seems somewhat monotonous and set. He tries to be polite, therefore doesn't always voice all of his thoughts and observations. Likes to subject things to analysis. Sometimes he seems haughty and derisive. Skeptical, ironic, and mistrustful. Trusts more in figures and facts than in hastily drawn conclusions. A good rationalizer; he is able to discern the main points and avoid engaging in tasks and projects that are futile in his opinion. Most often his figure is heavy-set and pycnic. His gait is usually quick, movements are purposeful and resolute. May actively gesticulate while speaking. Appears somewhat gusty and impulsive, but usually holds himself with integrity and calm dignity.

Character
    Quickly assesses a situation or a new project from the point of view of its feasibility and practicality. Likes realistic goals, while the methods of achieving them he finds himself or through intermediaries. Inclined to make rational actions. Takes note of all the details of the case presented to him, emphasizing main ones and brushing unimportant ones aside. Is able to extract maximum returns while applying minimum of effort. Capable of making accurate economic and political predictions. Encourages people to be active, but also warns against any activities that are useless in his opinion. Notices all the contradictions and imperfections of his surrounding world. Due to a developed sense of skepticism it is difficult for him to properly assess the potential of new ventures and people's abilities. While calling for prudence, he can cool any excessive enthusiasm with subtle irony.

Possesses organizational skills. Tries to be able in his affairs and knowledgeable over a variety of issues. Appreciative of quality work and high qualifications. Has an interest in laws and regulations, collects necessary and interesting information. It's hard to reconvince him in an argument because he often proves his point of view supplying factual information. Sufficiently stubborn, does not yield to direct pressure.

May have a wide circle of professional or business acquaintances, but rarely becomes truly close with anyone. Fearing becoming dependent on someone tries to appear self-sufficient and confident in himself. Despite this, he is often in need of moral support. Likes people who with their optimism can instill confidence in success. Critically perceives the shortcomings of others. Sometimes cannot withhold himself from making a critical remark, due to which it is difficult for him to maintain smooth relations with others.

Internally emotional, but tries to be self-sustained. Dislikes falling to extremes, but if his principles are violated he may flare up. Usually restrained in expression of his feelings, dislikes making compliments, considers that it's more sincere to talk of shortcomings. In this case, with his straightforwardness may not spare another's self-esteem. Poorly tolerates discomfort, both external and internal, and therefore tries to smooth out a bad impression left by something he has said.

Thrifty, economical and practical. Dislikes excesses, can suffice with less. Skillfully handles objects and finances. Good with handling his documentation. Shows creativity in handling practical matters. Can adapt and extract use from things that to others seem to have outlived their use. Modest in his appearance and in everyday life. Feels awkward claiming for himself any material privileges or rewards. Does not attribute much value to accessories, but feels insecure if his appearance does not match the tastes of his society. Rather passive when resting. Due to weak self-discipline and certain measure of inertia he underestimates the role of a healthy lifestyle, due to which his health may suffer.

Description by Victor Gulenko
    Practical and operational, they dislike any useless activity. They try to extract benefit from everything, does not allow industrial wastes - everything must be reasonably used. Loves company, friends, a good table. A sense of humour is well developed. Knows how to get along with those around him. They are outwardly elegant, sociable; however, sometimes of a weakened constitution.

Sexual behavior
    Most of all they value activity, resoluteness and enterprise. Reasonable, reliable and constant in their feelings. Give great significance to material wealth, economic management, order and sincere comfort. Give freedoms to partner but does not appreciate extremes and will try to stabilize relations. Enjoy emotional preparation and different sexual techniques. Need a partner who encourages their private ventures; a volitional practical person who strengthens the family/household’s welfare. Relations constructed on the basis of reasonable compromises are possible with such a partner.

I had made a long post with copied info and comments which took a shitload of time to assemble and edit without noting the very important (sub) in subtype. Here’s what’s left of that post.

Crap there’s some subtype of this type? That’s what I get for reading thread titles at 3am. In that case I’ve got no clue what these descriptions break down into on a further level.

In that case I’m a 5th lvl Wood Elf Ranger that has a penchant for strong ale and Halfling’s Leaf.

Can't be satisfied. Peter Deadpan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Population: 1 View Post
    I had made a long post with copied info and comments which took a shitload of time to assemble and edit without noting the very important (sub) in subtype. Here’s what’s left of that post.

Crap there’s some subtype of this type? That’s what I get for reading thread titles at 3am. In that case I’ve got no clue what these descriptions break down into on a further level.

In that case I’m a 5th lvl Wood Elf Ranger that has a penchant for strong ale and Halfling’s Leaf.
    Your subtype is Ne. In fact, you are the embodiment of an Ne heavy Fi dom, so much so that the only way I can be certain you are INFj (INFP in Meyers-Briggs) is because you have so much Si and I don't really see Te in terms of productivity, rather you use it to forcefully project Fi boundaries (more assertively than typical Fi doms because of Sx and 8-fix).

I don't know shit about socionics, but this is my best educated guess.
    Perpetual mood

“Sometimes I think I have felt everything I'm ever gonna feel.
    And from here on out, I'm not gonna feel anything new.
    Just lesser versions of what I've already felt.”

- look it up yourself

Can't be satisfied. Peter Deadpan's Avatar

I'm going to have to reevaluate my subtype as my mental health continues to improve. I just read the description of IEE-Fi and it didn't sound unlike me at all. That could also explain the contrast between Qlip and me.

If for some reason I am actually EII (I test 50/50 for ENFp and INFj) then I'm definitely Ne subtype.
    Perpetual mood

“Sometimes I think I have felt everything I'm ever gonna feel.
    And from here on out, I'm not gonna feel anything new.
    Just lesser versions of what I've already felt.”

- look it up yourself

I have no idea. I mean, if we go by only the descriptions themselves, IEI seems to be the best fit out of all the types I often test as. However, I can't really see myself as Beta quadra and it doesn't correlate with my MBTI type.

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
    I have no idea. I mean, if we go by only the descriptions themselves, IEI seems to be the best fit out of all the types I often test as. However, I can't really see myself as Beta quadra and it doesn't correlate with my MBTI type.
    What about Beta quadra don't you identify with?

I know we've never spoken, but at some point didn't you type as ESI? What is wrong with that typing?

Quote Originally Posted by Typh0n View Post
    What about Beta quadra don't you identify with?

I know we've never spoken, but at some point didn't you type as ESI? What is wrong with that typing?
    The issue I have with Beta is the concern with social issues and group activities. I'm also not a very decisive person in general.

I've never typed as anything from Socionics. Although I've tested as IEI, SEI, ESI, and EII, but mostly as IEI and SEI.

The Se in ESI from what I've read comes off very pushy and in your face. I'm a lot more loose than that. But I think I've read somewhere that Russian culture has a more assertive grasp on Se compared to the West, so it would manifest differently depending on where one is raised. I can still see the type as a possibility.

The issue I have with Socionics is that I find it too specific to where there are portions of types I can easily identify with and others I don't. That's why I'm on the fence with many of them, but admittedly I haven't researched enough on the subject to really have a firm understanding on it either.
    Likes kittenke liked this post