• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Check out my gallery of types

Zeego

Mind Wanderer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Interesting, thank you for sharing. How did you decide on their types?

Red Ribbon

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hey that's pretty impressive. Maybe you could describe how you typed them?

Larix

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Hmm. I looked through most of them and based on what I understand so far, most of your choices resonated. Your IEI-Ni choices were very interesting (that's the only type I feel I can really speak for! lol). All very "floating off in space" kind of people in the way they come across. They all have a tendency to process a lot when they're talking, and like to play up the drama of the emotions in both their acting and in interviews. But ultimately, they all seem expressive, engaging and personable in conversation, don't they. Mostly talking about Cillian Murphy, Lorde, Johnny Depp and Mia Wasikowska, since they're the only ones I feel like know well enough to have an opinion about. Christopher Walken was an interesting choice, too.

erg

MBTI Type
None
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hey that's pretty impressive. Maybe you could describe how you typed them?

Interesting, thank you for sharing. How did you decide on their types?

I've been practicing socionics for about 9 years now. I've come to the point where a person's type sort of "jumps" to me (but not always, sometimes I see it very clearly, others times I don't). Most of these people's types came to be in this manner, although always through careful observation. But to be fair, I also borrowed some (but I checked them and agreed with them -- I do not agree wtih many others) from these two galleries: One - Two. Particularly in the case of LIE-Ni's, I basically recognized some them as my identicals. If you want to go purely by VI, a very useful procedure is to look them between the eyes, their gaze. If you do this with each of the examples in each type, it's possible you will notice a similarity (although there are other factors that are mixed in, such as enneagram type and stacking, but a commonality can be seen). People of the same type and subtype often display similar facial expressions, which are a reflection of how they are perceiving and processing information internally. That's the basis for it, anyway.

Red Ribbon

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've been practicing socionics for about 9 years now. I've come to the point where a person's type sort of "jumps" to me (but not always, sometimes I see it very clearly, others times I don't). Most of these people's types came to be in this manner, although always through careful observation. But to be fair, I also borrowed some (but I checked them and agreed with them -- I do not agree wtih many others) from these two galleries: One - Two. Particularly in the case of LIE-Ni's, I basically recognized some them as my identicals. If you want to go purely by VI, a very useful procedure is to look them between the eyes, their gaze. If you do this with each of the examples in each type, it's possible you will notice a similarity (although there are other factors that are mixed in, such as enneagram type and stacking, but a commonality can be seen). People of the same type and subtype often display similar facial expressions, which are a reflection of how they are perceiving and processing information internally. That's the basis for it, anyway.

9 years is incredible. I've been into Socionics for a year now and I still can't figure out my type. Do you have some tips for that? Are you self typed?

erg

MBTI Type
None
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
9 years is incredible. I've been into Socionics for a year now and I still can't figure out my type. Do you have some tips for that? Are you self typed?

The number of years means nothing if you cannot operate the theory correctly. On the16types forum there are people that have been there since 2005, and some of them still struggle with their self typing. I typed myself on socionics before I even knew about it, using the MBTI functions. I made a type me thread on the16types, and while they tried, nobody was particularly helpful. I confimed my type via intertype relations (the best way IMO).

Shiver

The number of years means nothing if you cannot operate the theory correctly. On the16types forum there are people that have been there since 2005, and some of them still struggle with their self typing. I typed myself on socionics before I even knew about it, using the MBTI functions. I made a type me thread on the16types, and while they tried, nobody was particularly helpful. I confimed my type via intertype relations (the best way IMO).

This is because the16types is a cesspit.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ayyy, me and Tupac got the same type. :smoke:

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
This is really interesting and shows overall how various types may express themselves visually. I liked the choices and all reflect their types well overall.

erg

MBTI Type
None
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This is because the16types is a cesspit.

The16types is actually a place full of interesting dynamics and highly valuable content (not to mention too the sole socionics-only forum in english language). Many of the most interesting people I've ever seen on the internets have been members of that forum. The main problem the forum has faced since its creation has been a lack of proper leadership, the worst example being it's current admin, mu4/hkkmr. He's a mean-spirited, sly, shady, scummy person. The only reason this is not brought more to attention is because either members that have him figured out have left (the place has been bleeding valuable members over the years), or he bans/deletes all the posts (with the resulting loss of content of the forum) of anyone he doesn't like or that openly opposes him. The best era of the forum was when gilly owned it, although some people would probably say otherwise. Too much of warlike environment I guess. But that's partly what made that place so interesting. The raw, non smoothed level of interaction with minimal moderation. But he was a fair leader, and took it upon himself to set things straight when it was necessary. I keep coming back to that forum, and everytime I do, I find something of value.

Shiver

The16types is actually a place full of interesting dynamics and highly valuable content (not to mention too the sole socionics-only forum in english language). Many of the most interesting people I've ever seen on the internets have been members of that forum. The main problem the forum has faced since its creation has been a lack of proper leadership, the worst example being it's current admin, mu4/hkkmr. He's a mean-spirited, sly, shady, scummy person. The only reason this is not brought more to attention is because either members that have him figured out have left (the place has been bleeding valuable members over the years), or he bans/deletes all the posts (with the resulting loss of content of the forum) of anyone he doesn't like or that openly opposes him. The best era of the forum was when gilly owned it, although some people would probably say otherwise. Too much of warlike environment I guess. But that's partly what made that place so interesting. The raw, non smoothed level of interaction with minimal moderation. But he was a fair leader, and took it upon himself to set things straight when it was necessary. I keep coming back to that forum, and everytime I do, I find something of value.

Well at least we can agree that their current leadership is terrible. Personally all I got out of the community aspect of it were examples of a lot of deluded people, since it seems to have driven off the people who wrote anything useful in the past. Were I to bring up the place to someone in a socionics discussion I'd probably caution them to browse the website content and completely disregard the forum's prominent members, if not the interactive portion of it altogether. There were some really pathetic people there, as I recall. >_>

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Interesting. Well done.

biohazard

Permabanned
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Looks like Ashton's original gallery was your first influence.

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Interesting, as an EIE-Ni user myself.