• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other Socionics] Do I make a good ISTp impression?

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
No, your smiling. We dont smile

MBTI Type
ISIS
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
No, how many more of these threads are you gonna make?

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm predominately wealth driven, and only really relate to Ne-dom...Ne and a little bit of Te.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm predominately wealth driven, and only really relate to Ne-dom...Ne and a little bit of Te.

Are you trying to find out your type?

Also if you post the first part of your sentence on tumblr (and tag it as memes, money, capitalism) then it may get some hits.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Are you trying to find out your type?

Also if you post the first part of your sentence on tumblr (and tag it as memes, money, capitalism) then it may get some hits.

I will.

I saw more Fi in me when I was younger, but now I regard Fi with as much disgust as Si...though at least with Si, I envy the attention to detail that type has. I relate to Ne, then Te, then Fe in that order. I also feel like there is Se running in the background, but it isn't very high up on the list. All the introverted functions are things I don't relate to at all and usually score 0% on functions tests when it comes to all the introverted funtions. Ne-dom makes the most sense, though, since I wander around and start lots of projects all the time.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I will.

I saw more Fi in me when I was younger, but now I regard Fi with as much disgust as Si...though at least with Si, I envy the attention to detail that type has. I relate to Ne, then Te, then Fe in that order. I also feel like there is Se running in the background, but it isn't very high up on the list. All the introverted functions are things I don't relate to at all and usually score 0% on functions tests when it comes to all the introverted funtions. Ne-dom makes the most sense, though, since I wander around and start lots of projects all the time.

So you are wondering about ti and fi?

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
So you are wondering about ti and fi?

yeah...don't really see either in me...I'm purely extroverted and lead with Ne (though I can hermit myself up with movies and wandering off sightseeing sometimes)

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
yeah...don't really see either in me...I'm purely extroverted and lead with Ne (though I can hermit myself up with movies and wandering off sightseeing sometimes)
Failed ISTP, but nailed ENFP :laugh:

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I will.

In socionics Te and Fe are incompatible with each other, if you value Te it also means you value Fi etc. So either Socionics is not compatible with you, or you misunderstand what the functions mean.

It helps to see the functions working in pairs Fi/Te, Ni/Se, Si/Ne, Ti/Fe and not as isolated units which you can pick and choose from.

For the record I still think you're an ENFp.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
In socionics Te and Fe are incompatible with each other, if you value Te it also means you value Fi etc. So either Socionics is not compatible with you, or you misunderstand what the functions mean.

It helps to see the functions working in pairs Fi/Te, Ni/Se, Si/Ne, Ti/Fe and not as isolated units which you can pick and choose from.

For the record I still think you're an ENFp.

As a rule, I value politeness over emoting my true emotions, but sometimes when something just needs to be said, I'll say it.

Also, I don't really feel much empathy for other people, but I'm really good at showing sympathy and being polite.