MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Smilephantomhive View Post
    So you are wondering about ti and fi?
    yeah...don't really see either in me...I'm purely extroverted and lead with Ne (though I can hermit myself up with movies and wandering off sightseeing sometimes)

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by The Wailing Specter View Post
    yeah...don't really see either in me...I'm purely extroverted and lead with Ne (though I can hermit myself up with movies and wandering off sightseeing sometimes)
    Failed ISTP, but nailed ENFP
    Likes Avocado, geedoenfj, Bush liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by The Wailing Specter View Post
    I will.

I saw more Fi in me when I was younger, but now I regard Fi with as much disgust as Si...though at least with Si, I envy the attention to detail that type has. I relate to Ne, then Te, then Fe in that order. I also feel like there is Se running in the background, but it isn't very high up on the list. All the introverted functions are things I don't relate to at all and usually score 0% on functions tests when it comes to all the introverted funtions. Ne-dom makes the most sense, though, since I wander around and start lots of projects all the time.
    In socionics Te and Fe are incompatible with each other, if you value Te it also means you value Fi etc. So either Socionics is not compatible with you, or you misunderstand what the functions mean.

It helps to see the functions working in pairs Fi/Te, Ni/Se, Si/Ne, Ti/Fe and not as isolated units which you can pick and choose from.

For the record I still think you're an ENFp.
    Likes Avocado liked this post

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Typh0n View Post
    In socionics Te and Fe are incompatible with each other, if you value Te it also means you value Fi etc. So either Socionics is not compatible with you, or you misunderstand what the functions mean.

It helps to see the functions working in pairs Fi/Te, Ni/Se, Si/Ne, Ti/Fe and not as isolated units which you can pick and choose from.

For the record I still think you're an ENFp.
    As a rule, I value politeness over emoting my true emotions, but sometimes when something just needs to be said, I'll say it.

Also, I don't really feel much empathy for other people, but I'm really good at showing sympathy and being polite.