• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

In socionics, it says I am an ENFp2Ne. What does that mean?

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm looking into socionics to determine what future path I should take, and some of the data I've recieved is confusing.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If I remember correctly, the number determines the degree of influence of the subtype. The higher the number, the greater degree of influence.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
If I remember correctly, the number determines the degree of influence of the subtype. The higher the number, the greater degree of influence.
Is 2 high?

Also, what kind of wife should I look for? I'm a 21 year old virgin, and sometimes wish I had somebody else in my life.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
this forum used to be hopping with people ready to discuss theories. what happened?

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
this forum used to be hopping with people ready to discuss theories. what happened?

The interesting people left or were banned. There's still interesting people here but it seems most of the threads on typology are type me threads

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The interesting people left or were banned. There's still interesting people here but it seems most of the threads on typology are type me threads

I guess the golden age of type c is over, then?

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I love how you are using "21 year old virgin" now.

If I get this masters in social work, I should have an alright job making triple what I make now--not great, but enough to meet my expenses without being in debt and if I'm frugal, I can even have a slowly growing balance (which will put me mind at ease). After 8 years of shadowing, taking tests, and talking to forum people, I've come to the conclusion no job would bring me happiness in and of itself (as a matter of fact, i'd rather not work and just indulge my every whim at any moment--a fantasy...). That said, among jobs that actually EXIST, Military Social Work is the best fit. Since I am medically disqualified from that, I'll do the second best job among real world jobs, which is clinical practice social work in the private sector (basically a hybrid between a psychotherapist and a life coach...and I could bill insurance, but I'll still feel slimey charging people to help them...but there has to be something wrong with you to get by in this world, so that's going to be mine.) The next step for me after hammering down a job that pays well enough to risk losing my 400 a month in disability, my next task will be finding a life companion that will put up with my emotional rollercoaster.

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
2 is high. 3 is extremely rare btw, it's the highest you can get. For example I consider I'm LIE 1Ni, which is a preference for Ni but still in the middle.

Also where did you get this score? Tests can be a bit misleading in this regard, though personally I think it is accurate for you in this case. The test on sociotype for example had me as LIE 1Te but I'm pretty sure I lean more towards Ni, slightly. I do think you are IEE (or ENFp) and probably more Ne than Fi.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
2 is high. 3 is extremely rare btw, it's the highest you can get. For example I consider I'm LIE 1Ni, which is a preference for Ni but still in the middle.

Also where did you get this score? Tests can be a bit misleading in this regard, though personally I think it is accurate for you in this case. The test on sociotype for example had me as LIE 1Te but I'm pretty sure I lean more towards Ni, slightly. I do think you are IEE (or ENFp) and probably more Ne than Fi.

Tests

I just took it a 2nd time, and only got ENFP1Ne. I tend to fluctuate between 1Ne and 2Ne based on my mood. The forum on that site seems inactive, which is sad...

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've socred as ENFp-3Ne and yet I do not type as one. The test you can find online can by highly inaccurate and gives you results based on your current mood and state of mind. You should study the theory in depth and then decide what fits you better, tests can be fun, but determing the real type takes a lot more.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I've socred as ENFp-3Ne and yet I do not type as one. The test you can find online can by highly inaccurate and gives you results based on your current mood and state of mind. You should study the theory in depth and then decide what fits you better, tests can be fun, but determing the real type takes a lot more.

If it weren't for crippling ADHD and Bipolarism, ISTp would fit me...but I have those mental illnesses, so, yeah.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If it weren't for crippling ADHD and Bipolarism, ISTp would fit me...but I have those mental illnesses, so, yeah.

I'm sorry you suffer with these... Mental illness can very much overshadow the real personality. I know it's hard to determine which parts of you are "you" and which parts are just your unhealthy coping mechanism with your issues. Don't type yourself based on your diagnosis, type yourself based on who you believe you are at your finest, when you feel the most balanced and healthy.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Still kind, but more emotionally stable, organized, and productive.