• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Reinin Dichotomy Pyramid Calculator

Enneagram
9w1
Not sure if this is okay with the owner since I kinda stole it from somewhere else... but I just wanted to share this convenient little Reinin Dichotomy type calculator. : ) It is better than the... One made by the Zhukov or whatever guy, since its... well just try it? I'll link to the thread I got it from.

calculator- Dichotomy Analyzer.xlsx - Google Drive

My results concluded that I was EII.

MBTI Type
ISIS
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ILI 60%
LII 40%
SLE 40%
ESI 40%

At least SLE was on there this time.

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I guess I don't match anything well

EII 45%
IEI 45%
SEI 45%
ESE 27%
LIE 27%

Jeremy8419

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Shouldn't it include descriptions of the dichotomies as well?

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
EII 50%
SLI 33%
SLE 33%
ILI 33%
IEE 33%

This was kinda...useless

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
ILE (57%) > EII (29%) = LII > SLI (14%) = LSI = SEI = ESI

Says I'm a liar about the introverted, rational, and strategic dichotomies. :mellow:

wait a minute. error corrected match was

ILE (86%) > SLI (14%) = LSI = SEI = ESI

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
SEI 67%
ESI 50%
SEE 33%

nothing else even made it

Jeremy8419

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
What are yall even basing the choices on, though? Every English resource I have come across on the dichotomies is incorrect.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What do I base the numbers I input on?

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
What are yall even basing the choices on, though? Every English resource I have come across on the dichotomies is incorrect.

I'd be willing to retake it to see if my results are different if you want to give your own understanding/definitions of the dichotomies for me to use. When I took it I just based on in my own personal knowledge of what they mean. That's only if you actually want to type out descriptions though. You know Russian?

Jeremy8419

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'd be willing to retake it to see if my results are different if you want to give your own understanding/definitions of the dichotomies for me to use. When I took it I just based on in my own personal knowledge of what they mean. That's only if you actually want to type out descriptions though. You know Russian?

I translated other sites before I got to the root of the matter.

Jeremy8419

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Enneagram
9w1
What do I base the numbers I input on?

Ehhh...how much you feel you relate to one description compared to the other? 0 being neutral, 1 favouring the first dichotomy, -1 the second. Alot of them only deserved from me a .25/-.25 or .5/-.5.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I got 100% ILE, but I don't thin that is right. I don't get why it's 100% since 5 of the dichotomies are not ILE's dichotomies. But yeah I blame poor translations and the annoying amount of variables in the dichotmy descriptions on that one socionics site. I might try using the definitions that Jeremy posted, but that will wait for another day.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Read Jeremy's posts pretty thoroughly. Some of them were tough. Couldn't decide at all on yielding and obstinate, but was able to at least lean to one side on the others. Got ESI 82% as my only result. I don't fit gamma quadrant at all though. :/

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My top two were INTp and ESFj... haha

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
EIE 87% :shock:

The only one that is out of alignment is merry/serious.

I think you're the poster child for Fe-EIE, but it's only my opinion. Don't know about the rest.

Jeremy8419

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Read Jeremy's posts pretty thoroughly. Some of them were tough. Couldn't decide at all on yielding and obstinate, but was able to at least lean to one side on the others. Got ESI 82% as my only result. I don't fit gamma quadrant at all though. :/

Yielding/Obstinate is like "leverage with good stuff I've done / leverage with bad stuff others did." Was drunk at the time last night, but think I pegged you as ESI.

For Quadra, it may be the sources. Reason why I don't wikisocion is because I read through the history edits and realized that people tend to rewrite everything based upon their understanding of other people's understanding of other people's hearsay, and I didn't want to waste my time. You're most likely considering something "Gamma" that is actually one of the dichotomies.