• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Reinin Dichotomy Pyramid Calculator

Jeremy8419

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I got 100% ILE, but I don't thin that is right. I don't get why it's 100% since 5 of the dichotomies are not ILE's dichotomies. But yeah I blame poor translations and the annoying amount of variables in the dichotmy descriptions on that one socionics site. I might try using the definitions that Jeremy posted, but that will wait for another day.

You seem Emotivist and Serious. Don't know you, though.

á´…eparted

passages
I think you're the poster child for Fe-EIE, but it's only my opinion. Don't know about the rest.

I've always felt like some sort of fusion of SLE and EIE. Neither really fits, but it's clearly one of the two. EIE just ignores all of my logic/hard-nosed side and the type seems to be made out to be disorganized and excessively dramatic. I might be a dramatic person, but it's almost always for very well thought our reasons and principles. EIE really just feels too wishy-washy and unstructured compared to how I am.

Jeremy8419

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I've always felt like some sort of fusion of SLE and EIE. Neither really fits, but it's clearly one of the two. EIE just ignores all of my logic/hard-nosed side and the type seems to be made out to be disorganized and excessively dramatic. I might be a dramatic person, but it's almost always for very well thought our reasons and principles. EIE really just feels too wishy-washy and unstructured compared to how I am.

That sounds like Emotivist. Inert Logic. Connecting with people via Contact ethics.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Compare Holographic-Panoramic cognition (SLE) and Dialectical-Algorithmic cognition (EIE) here: Socionics - the16types.info - Forms of Cognition by Victor Gulenko

There's more to socionics types than its composite descriptions.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Yielding/Obstinate is like "leverage with good stuff I've done / leverage with bad stuff others did." Was drunk at the time last night, but think I pegged you as ESI.

For Quadra, it may be the sources. Reason why I don't wikisocion is because I read through the history edits and realized that people tend to rewrite everything based upon their understanding of other people's understanding of other people's hearsay, and I didn't want to waste my time. You're most likely considering something "Gamma" that is actually one of the dichotomies.

Do you have any good sources on quadras?

á´…eparted

passages
Compare Holographic-Panoramic cognition (SLE) and Dialectical-Algorithmic cognition (EIE) here: Socionics - the16types.info - Forms of Cognition by Victor Gulenko

There's more to socionics types than its composite descriptions.

Frustratingly, these both fit me to varying degrees. However, it seems like dialectical-algorithmic is my default state, but I see lots of flaws with it so I try to assume a holographic-panaoramic style whenever I can, and have trained myself to do so. I don't think it's natural though; I simply see it as superior.

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp

Jeremy8419

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Do you have any good sources on quadras?

I'd look around, but, honestly, kinda takes more of my time than I'm willing to spend right now. I'd suggest that once knowing your type via what I posted, or the philosophy test I posted, that you just introspect on your type within that quadra, and things should realign themselves to have everything fall into place.

What happens with the information is that people that tend to look for such things as identity and whatnot are often ones in defensive positions, so if they are shown how others actually view them, it tends to send them into self-defense mode where they end up rationalizing the information into what they want it to be and sharing it.

Edit: Oh, wait. Check 16types for articles by the same author. She's good, though most of her stuff highlights the negative aspects of every type due to her own type.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ILE 33%
LIE 60%
IEE 7%
EIE -20%
SLE -20%
LSE 7%
SEE 7%
ESE -20%
ILI 33%
LII -47%
IEI 7%
EII -20%
SLI -20%
LSI 7%
SEI 7%
ESI -20%

Seems legit. Would be interesting to see the items broken down into scales (maybe four possible values instead of two), despite that that would take away from the whole "dichotomy" aspect of the thing

Jeremy8419

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ILE 33%
LIE 60%
IEE 7%
EIE -20%
SLE -20%
LSE 7%
SEE 7%
ESE -20%
ILI 33%
LII -47%
IEI 7%
EII -20%
SLI -20%
LSI 7%
SEI 7%
ESI -20%

Seems legit. Would be interesting to see the items broken down into scales (maybe four possible values instead of two), despite that that would take away from the whole "dichotomy" aspect of the thing

Take mine and I'll tell you.

Jeremy8419

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I redid it with the new explanations and got 100% EII

Sweet lol. Those descriptions are way better than the ones on wikisocion. The author is an ESI, though.