• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

New and Awesome Socionics Test

MBTI Type
ISIS
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Comprehensive socionics test, would like opinions on accuracy.

Test beta - AIM | AIM

I don't think it's accurate to me, first of all, I am pretty sure I am not ILI, but beyond that, these results, especially in the more in depth analysis look more like LIE (which I actually could be). But enough about me, I want to know your results and what you think, even if its not the most accurate it has some cool analysis and comparison features in the results pages.

m3W4AnP.png

r7cd6ZI.png

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Uh... Are you going to link to the test?

Rouskyrie

Test beta - AIM | AIM

I don't think it's accurate to me, first of all, I am pretty sure I am not ILI, but beyond that, these results, especially in the more in depth analysis look more like LIE (which I actually could be). But enough about me, I want to know your results and what you think, even if its not the most accurate it has some cool analysis and comparison features in the results pages.

m3W4AnP.png

r7cd6ZI.png

My result was EII (INFJ). Not unlike my usual test results. I like the test.

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Some of the questions are very poorly translated. I got EII. I usually get that or IEI.

MBTI Type
ISIS
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
My result was EII (INFJ). Not unlike my usual test results. I like the test.

My main problem with the test is that according to my cognitive functions my Te (and Ti) are way higher than my Ni but because my dichotomy was ever so slightly introverted (and when I mean slightly I mean very slightly, basically even) I'm somehow ILI instead of LIE, if this is a true socionics test, then the cognitive functions would be much more important than the dichotomy, especially one that is so near center when the cognitive functions scores are not ambiguous in the slightest.

So I guess my question is, did your actual cognitive function scores match the type they assigned you?

Rouskyrie

My main problem with the test is that according to my cognitive functions my Te (and Ti) are way higher than my Ni but because my dichotomy was ever so slightly introverted (and when I mean slightly I mean very slightly, basically even) I'm somehow ILI instead of LIE, if this is a true socionics test, then the cognitive functions would be much more important than the dichotomy, especially one that is so near center when the cognitive functions scores are not ambiguous in the slightest.

So I guess my question is, did your actual cognitive function scores match the type they assigned you?

No, they didn't match up. The scoring indicated that my Fe was stronger than my Ni, however my Se was lower than Ti.

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp

My Fi and Fe appeared to be tied as the highest functions. Se was the lowest.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Bm5HgC8.png

I feel like this would be a better enneagram test than a socionics test. Also clearly from the test results I am on the Ne-Si axis. Why were my results EIE?

á´…eparted

passages
I am not a fan of this test. I've taken it in the past and it gave me no useful pattern. Then again, I don't fit into a neat box in socionics so take that as you will.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Broken link, yo

erg

MBTI Type
None
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Keep trying, I think they might have some bandwith problem. Here are my results (you need to make a screencap and upload it to post them):

KE9JqUK.jpg

EbZtFXZ.jpg

Attachments

• test1.jpg
    test1.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 0
  • test2.jpg
    test2.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 1

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Oh wait... someone made a thread about this test today already. Here's a link to it.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Been a while since I got SLE... I'm actually okay being in Beta.

But IEIs as my dual? I hope I meet a healthier and better one, because the ones I've met are absolutely terrible to deal with.

erg

MBTI Type
None
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Gone

Leading type LII, followed by ILI, then ILE, then IEI... I don't know my socionics type so no idea if it's accurate.
Highly intuitive, highly introverted, medium irrational and peripheral, a little individualist and logical, and the rest is barely noticable, around zero.
Sounds okay I think. Even though I don't know what to make of most of the lower categories/dichotomies. Gonna read a lot today.

---- Update:

ILE-Ne. The description Socionics Types: ILE-ENTp Subtypes here by Meged and Ovcharov fits better than anything else I've ever read. Also the descriptions of the functions in their respective places. Nice. I can get behind that.

Back to the test... Well. Top 3 at least.