• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

New and Awesome Socionics Test

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
"The requested URL was rejected. If you think this is an error, please contact the webmaster.

Your support ID is: 17297337028771540668"

This is what I got, apparently.

giphy.gif

Sounds accurate. Very descriptive. ;)

Chad of the OttomanEmpire

Give me a fourth dot.
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I tested as ILE with SLE and EIE following in very short order.

Man this test was long, though, and God, the English.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
This is translation of Russian 584 questions Socionics test. You can find it on forum.
My result was LIE>ILI>SLE>LSI>EIE

Extravert
Dynamic
Rational
Intuitive
Carefree (51%)
Individualist
Strategist
Logical
Yielding
Descending
Constructive
Elitist
Negativism
Declatim
Right

image.jpg

image.jpg

Tengri

I got EII. I do appreciate the way Socionics supersedes Jungian archetypes, if only for some added complexity

Untitled.png

Untitled2.png

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
EIE > IEI = ILI = EII > LII > IEE ... > LSE

Ni >>> Ne = Fi > Fe > Ti ... > Si

LucieCat

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I got IEE (ENFp).

A lot of the questions did seem to be more of what one would expect to see on an Emneagram quiz, which I found rather odd.

Hellena Handbasket

Daywalker
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I got IEI (INFp). Which I guess is what you'd expect? Doesn't socionics switch infj and infp?
I need to do more research on the theory.

TricoFeathers

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
so
I got EII and was surprised that ESI was not closer to it, since I have gotten both in the past (always the Fi variant). Maybe I am an EII after all? :shrug:

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp

kittenke

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1/3
here....

https://www.typologycentral.com/forums/online-personality-tests/94152-russian-socionics-test.html?94152=#post2951498

but they remove the link. Anyway you already did English version and you come first as ESTJ and then ISTP and ESTP :D

My results was LIE(ENTJ) > ILI(INTJ)> SLE(ESTP) > LSE (ISTP) > EIE (ENFJ)

Thanks, too bad they removed it lol, I could've been masochistic enough to go through it. :smile:

By dichotomies I was apparently iSTJ in the English version of the test. The "i" was barely introversion though, lol, like just by 0.001 over the midline for E/I. The J was not very strong either, though that was distinctly J over P. I figured I'm the same in MBTI... By functions is what got me ESTJ I guess.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Thanks, too bad they removed it lol, I could've been masochistic enough to go through it. :smile:

By dichotomies I was apparently iSTJ in the English version of the test. The "i" was barely introversion though, lol, like just by 0.001 over the midline for E/I. The J was not very strong either, though that was distinctly J over P. I figured I'm the same in MBTI... By functions is what got me ESTJ I guess.

If you feel yourself as ambivert and you don't know that you are type 1 or type 3 then you are ESTJ type 1 simple because type 3 is very very extroverted.

kittenke

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1/3
If you feel yourself as ambivert and you don't know that you are type 1 or type 3 then you are ESTJ type 1 simple because type 3 is very very extroverted.

Thanks for the input, no such thing as ISTJ 3? I feel an ambivert as in, iSTJ yeah.

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Good gracious this test was CLOSE.
It looked familiar, and sure enough, I took (a version) of the same test when I first joined this site. It might have been my first post, even lol.

I consistently type as SEI-Fe, but that only sounds like me when I'm stressed. IEI sounds like every day me (or, me at my best).
I pulled up the results from the first, and I can BARELY notice much that's different.

Here's the first: [thank goodness it was auto-saved. I lost my copy/paste when I broke the site playing around with linking images :BangHead:]

And the second:

Now... to see if my links work...

**EDIT**
Ahhh, the "E, Fe" was the biggest variation...
AND my screenshots worked :banana:

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This test seems a bit extreme. I got ISFP (SEI), at least it allows me to work on my english. Always useful !

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=38590]Zhaylin[/MENTION] your type should sound like you at all times, good or bad. If you only relate to one type when you're at your best or at your worst, it's probably not right for you. When I'm at my best, I can get very Te, but that doesn't mean I'm a T type, when I'm at my worse on the other hand, I can get very Se, but that doesn't mean I'm an S type.

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Thank you, [MENTION=18559]Five to One[/MENTION]
I'll compare the two some more.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Good gracious this test was CLOSE.
It looked familiar, and sure enough, I took (a version) of the same test when I first joined this site. It might have been my first post, even lol.

I consistently type as SEI-Fe, but that only sounds like me when I'm stressed. IEI sounds like every day me (or, me at my best).
I pulled up the results from the first, and I can BARELY notice much that's different.

Here's the first: [thank goodness it was auto-saved. I lost my copy/paste when I broke the site playing around with linking images :BangHead:]

And the second:

Now... to see if my links work...

**EDIT**
Ahhh, the "E, Fe" was the biggest variation...
AND my screenshots worked :banana:

How did you get your screenshots to work? It worked like one time for me then didn't work again. :/