• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INFp/IEI vs ISTp/SLI fight (video)

erg

MBTI Type
None
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You guys have probably seen it. The black guy is the INFp/IEI.

MBTI Type
ISIS
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
"we can press charges I got it on tape" no you can't retards, he hit the guy first. :doh:

That old lady is really vile and racist btw. That's the only racism I saw in the video.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Wow, this guy is hilarious. "We were goin' ta Frisco ta get some weed fer our arthritis..."

It's really sad what he's describing about his mom but the voice and beard...seemed like a character out of Dickens or even Kerouac

Everyone is so hyper-vigilant these days. Not that this is a bad thing per se, but it seems like the election cycle has amplified it to unhealthy levels.

I think the current unrest has always been a fact of life, but the fact that social media exists and smartphones are capturing EVERYTHING means it's not as easily ignored or shrugged off.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Can't lay your hands on anyone for words spoken or insults given. You start throwing punches, you better end up on the right side of that.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
All I have to say : don't ever go into a bus if you feel overstressed and can't shut off your mouth.

That's so boring and miserable to see those kind of insulting people,whatever black, white, with beard or without cap, are just going to be famous thanks to those kinds of videos.

If there was more respect towards each others we wouldn't need to have those "violent events of the day "under our eyes.

More values wanted instead of analysing people's lives on cam with always more details which are pushing the things too far.

Everytime, Everybody is right in the end, but nothing seems fair.

Vicious circle of our quite miserable modern times.