• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

A list of my Socionics findings

erg

MBTI Type
None
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I was going to post this over at the 16t, but that place is shit right now due to it's current owner:

- Cats have types (and subtypes) just as humans do.

- You have three types instead of just one (much like the ennegram tritype). Dual type theory was on the right track, but incomplete.

- The + and - theory of functions is correct (although it's interpretation often is not), especially the notion that some types share the same composite functions (for example, ILI and IEE share the same base composite function of +Ni/-Ne).

- Socionics types cannot change; they are an integral part of the structure of person (in the same way that your eyes can be blue or brown).

- Twins are either identity, or conflictors. This is why sometimes conflictors share the same appereance (VI wise).

- Intuition, Logic, Ethics, and Sensing, represent the totality of the aspects of our current reality, which are: time, matter, emotion/energy, and space.

- Duality can heal people of past traumas and problems they may have repressed in their subconcious.

I have more, but I don't remember right now. I can expound further on any of the items on this list. If you have any questions, go ahead.

Last edited:

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Interesting....I have identical twin sons. They appear to be INTP and ESFJ, which in JCF would share functions.
How would that work in socionics?

erg

MBTI Type
None
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Interesting....I have identical twin sons. They appear to be INTP and ESFJ, which in JCF would share functions.
How would that work in socionics?

I'm sorry, but what's "JCF"? If I recall correctly, in MBTI, INTP is Ti Ne Si Fe (which would equate to LII in socionics) and ESFJ is Fe Si Ne Ti (ESE in socionics). But it begs the question; are you typing them by preference(E or I, N or S, etc), o by perceived functions (trying to identify what functions they're using)? I suppose you typed them by preference, in that case the INTP could be either LII (Ti Ne) or ILI (Ni Te), but the ESFJ is probably ESE (Fe Si) and not SEE (Se Fi). We don't know for sure if they are duals or conflictors, but according to my observation, it's more likely that they are conflictors. How do they get along? Thanks for possibly confirming my hypothesis btw. I like that phrase in your signature.

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm sorry, but what's "JCF"? If I recall correctly, in MBTI, INTP is Ti Ne Si Fe (which would equate to LII in socionics) and ESFJ is Fe Si Ne Ti (ESE in socionics). But it begs the question; are you typing them by preference(E or I, N or S, etc), o by perceived functions (trying to identify what functions they're using)? I suppose you typed them by preference, in that case the INTP could be either LII (Ti Ne) or ILI (Ni Te), but the ESFJ is probably ESE (Fe Si) and not SEE (Se Fi). We don't know for sure if they are duals or conflictors, but according to my observation, it's more likely that they are conflictors. How do they get long? Thanks for possibly confirming my hypothesis btw. I like that phrase in your signature.

Thanks so much for replying.

MBTI officially has no functions. Jungian Cognitive Functions (JCF) is used when we talk about functions in MBTI land.

ESFJ is Fe Si Ne Ti
INTP is Ti Ne Si Fe.

Both clearly stack that way.

I have no idea of their type in socionics and my comfort level with socionics is low. I just haven't studied it enough.

The twins alternate between being ultra close and conflict, with INTP son resisting his brother's Fe a lot, thereby causing INTP son to stress out and ESFJ to mope and whine. They are teenagers with a variety of behavior issues.

erg

MBTI Type
None
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Thanks so much for replying.
The twins alternate between being ultra close and conflict, with INTP son resisting his brother's Fe a lot, thereby causing INTP son to stress out and ESFJ to mope and whine. They are teenagers with a variety of behavior issues.

If the INTP resists the Fe, it means that it is not his DS (dual seeking function), so it means he is ILI. I wouldn't worry much about conflict in this case because conflictors can certainly learn to live with each other, and become friends (as long as some distance and respect is maintained).

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If the INTP resists the Fe, it means that it is not his DS (dual seeking function), so it means he is ILI. I wouldn't worry much about conflict in this case because conflictors can certainly learn to live with each other, and become friends (as long as some distance and respect is maintained).

He is annoyed by his brother's constant efforts to spend time together. Twins usually go through this stage. Unti a few years ago, he only wanted his brother and no one else mattered in the world.

He still chooses to spend a lot of time with him, but he complains about his brother not giving space.

Venus Rose

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I was going to post this over at the 16t, but that place is shit right now due to it's current owner:

- Cats have types (and subtypes) just as humans do.

- You have three types instead of just one (much like the ennegram tritype).
Dual type theory was on the right track, but incomplete.
can you expand upon this?
:)