• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

EIE subtypes

Annaifiwas

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Could anyone explain further differences between EIE-Ni and EIE-Fe from what's said on sociotype.com ?

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I have trouble with them too. I found some better descriptions somewhere that showed I was more Ni subtype than Fe.

Fe subtype is more arrogant and cares more about external appearance, I guess.....

sulfit

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
More detailed descriptions: Wikisocion: ENFj subtypes by Meged and Ovcarov

Visual comparison of subtypes: Ni-ENFj photo gallery and Fe-ENFj photo gallery

Unknown source:

"Ni-ENFj

Intense, impulsive, unpredictable, magnetic. Mood is labile, activity levels are erratic. More forceful and domineering in how they engage with people. Has a piercing, raw visceral awareness for getting inside of peoples heads. Invasively deciphers them without restraint, knows what makes them tick, and how to work them. Likes to test people and thrives on getting reactions out of people, especially if it involves pushing the envelope. When unhealthy, they can be extremely manipulative and very controlling of others, and takes license to "shape" those close to them to whatever they deem "necessary" for that person. Within their controlled exterior swells a volatile edginess that tends to make others uneasy - the impression is that one never knows if/when they might explode and how severely. Furiously confrontational if provoked, the force of anger capable in this type has no equal. Though at the same time their intense and enigmatic presence often draws people in with a mesmerizing sway. Likes to be mysterious, eccentric, weird, and is often drawn to very abstract and mystical thinking. Often has a highly vivid imagination and a powerful visionary creativity. Makes decisions and acts through inspiration and instinct, rather than through intellect and reason. Can get obsessively fixated over notions of struggle and sacrifice, the sheer fanaticism of which can fuel imperatives of cosmic significance in their mind. More unhealthy ones will glorify violence and the darker macabre aspects of human nature.

Examples: Adolf Hitler, Saddam Hussein, Malcolm X, Anthony Hopkins, Dennis Hopper, Jack Nicholson, Christopher Walken, Salvidor Dali, Frank Frazetta, G.I. Gurdjieff, Scarlett Johansson.

Fe-ENFj

Charming, gregarious, playful, judicious. Mood tends to be calmer and more stable. Generally their presence puts people at ease and positively uplifts the social atmosphere around them. Sharp observer of people, sees them for who they are, but without aggressively invading the person's psyche. Very humorous and often possesses a characteristic wit, makes utterly hilarious quips that are somehow perfect in delivery and target. Tends to be universally well-liked and popular among those who know them. Prefers to be diplomatic and knows how to get most people on their side, likes to deter confrontation but won't shy from it if it's necessary. Never one to be trifled with and soundly puts any offending interlocutor in their place with an elegant finesse. Very caring for those close to them and readily supportive, but in a distinctly non-smothering way. Does not like dependency, wants those close to them be self-sufficient and independent. Invaluable source for honest criticism and applicable insight into life. More pragmatically-minded and concerned with what is realistically attainable, more grounded in what is reasonable. Not likely to make rash decisions, but carefully reasons out plans and goals, and pursues goals with disciplined and steady perseverance. Can be extremely prolific and inventive, and often has many side hobbies they like to stay busy tinkering with. Some become incredibly diverse polymaths who are skilled and interested in many things, which can range from theoretical physics to crop farming.

Examples: John F. Kennedy, Margaret Thatcher, Bill Clinton, Ronald Reagan, Barry Goldwater, Benjamin Franklin, Hugh Hefner, Mark Twain, Richard Feynman, Voltaire, Oscar Wilde, Jerry Springer, Charlize Theron."

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have trouble with them too. I found some better descriptions somewhere that showed I was more Ni subtype than Fe.

Fe subtype is more arrogant and cares more about external appearance, I guess.....

Nah, I don't think thats true.

You seem more Fe subtype than Ni by your ineterests, if I may. You have a stronger interest in Ti related subjects than Se, from what I can tell...
[MENTION=10791]sulfit[/MENTION] those descriptions are from the old Socionix forum (dunno if that place still exists).

sulfit

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Nah, I don't think thats true.

You seem more Fe subtype than Ni by your ineterests, if I may. You have a stronger interest in Ti related subjects than Se, from what I can tell...

[MENTION=10791]sulfit[/MENTION] those descriptions are from the old Socionix forum (dunno if that place still exists).
That forum is no longer active. Their famous people gallery has been recreated on Pinterest, someone from their old members likely: Socionix Socionics Celeb Gallery

Last edited: