• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Socionics Game (What's my type)

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
What do you think my Socionics type is?

EDIT: I tagged people who I think know some stuff about socionics. You don't have to comment if you don't want to.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
Outowrd: I would probably not say anything unless I was 99% sure my view was correct or if I was extremely comfortable with them.
Inward: I would maybe think of why they were wrong, and see if I should change my views. If their point still didn’t convince me then I would wonder how they got to their point.

[MENTION=25892]Smilephantomhive[/MENTION] Do you have an inward emotional reaction to these types of situations?

I found these questions to be irrelevant except this one. I can try to find you better questions at a later point in time.

For now: On a scale of 1-10 how serious would you say you are?

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=25892]Smilephantomhive[/MENTION] Do you have an inward emotional reaction to these types of situations?

I found these questions to be irrelevant except this one. I can try to find you better questions at a later point in time.

For now: On a scale of 1-10 how serious would you say you are?

Well that sucks that the questionnaire thing isn't relevant.

But yeah I think I would be angry, but that would depend on what they said. Like I would be angry if it was something I never heard from them before, but if it was expected then I would just be annoyed.

I don't think I'm good at scales, but I would guess around 7 maybe lower if I'm in the right mood.

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=25892]Smilephantomhive[/MENTION]

I read your answers, but I find the questionnaire mostly irrelevant as well, so its hard to tell at this point what type you are.

I like this one a bit better ;40 Items long Philosophical Questionnaire

This one is also good, and was what helped people help me find my type, but its really long and takes a while. 80 items long questionnaire

Okay I'm going to take the first one because it's shorter and I feel like knowing which function they're trying to evaluate will make me biased.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Answered the 40 question one. Just tell me if you want anything elaborated and I'll try to do that tomorrow, but I'm done with philosophy for now.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=14015]Urarienev[/MENTION] and [MENTION=17729]Typh0n[/MENTION] It's been about a week since I posted the new questionnaire, and I was wondering if you were going to get to it or not. No rush though. I know you are probably busy. I just wanted to remind you.

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Ok, I've read it now. I've been a bit busy, yeah.

Here are my thoughts for now;

You seem like you have a thought process dynamic > static.

With questions that require you to use Se, your responses seem unimpressive and you seem lost on how to answer "Idk what power is"(first questionnaire). Its either you are lost (weak Se) or aeren't interested (unvalued Se), or both (superego Se). I doubt you are Ne ego (and superego Se as a result) though since you act like question 13 is odd to you (about reality and perception) and its a very Ne ego question, though your use of Ne seems good, actually, it doesn't seem valued.

I don't sense the "harshness" of Te-ego in your answers.

The question regarding fate (question 3) you answer with alot of detail, and seem to like to explain your PoV on this subject, and that seems Ni-creative. But I will hold out judgement on you being Ni creative without having more evidence that points to it.

So strong but unvalued Ne, leaning Fe so I'm leaning towards beta NF. Maybe alpha SF.

But I'm really not sure at this point. My mind could change.

Also, just so you know, question 18 is about whether a wrong act is still wrong is its done in secret...like you steal, but noone ever finds out, is it still wrong? Or is it other people's opinion and judgement that make it wrong, thus making stealing not wrong if its done in secret? Thats what the question is asking.

Anyways, I hope it helps. Btw, do you have some idea what your type could be or do you lean towards something? Why or why not? We might be able to get closer based on what you already have.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Ok, I've read it now. I've been a bit busy, yeah.

Here are my thoughts for now;

You seem like you have a thought process dynamic > static.

With questions that require you to use Se, your responses seem unimpressive and you seem lost on how to answer "Idk what power is"(first questionnaire). Its either you are lost (weak Se) or aeren't interested (unvalued Se), or both (superego Se). I doubt you are Ne ego (and superego Se as a result) though since you act like question 13 is odd to you (about reality and perception) and its a very Ne ego question, though your use of Ne seems good, actually, it doesn't seem valued.

I don't sense the "harshness" of Te-ego in your answers.

The question regarding fate (question 3) you answer with alot of detail, and seem to like to explain your PoV on this subject, and that seems Ni-creative. But I will hold out judgement on you being Ni creative without having more evidence that points to it.

So strong but unvalued Ne, leaning Fe so I'm leaning towards beta NF. Maybe alpha SF.

But I'm really not sure at this point. My mind could change.

Also, just so you know, question 18 is about whether a wrong act is still wrong is its done in secret...like you steal, but noone ever finds out, is it still wrong? Or is it other people's opinion and judgement that make it wrong, thus making stealing not wrong if its done in secret? Thats what the question is asking.

Anyways, I hope it helps. Btw, do you have some idea what your type could be or do you lean towards something? Why or why not? We might be able to get closer based on what you already have.

Thanks for answering. I tend to get ILI on the tests. Then I thought SLI since I can be laid back, paid attention to my body, and stuff like that. It also stated how they can adjust themselves to the environment and I feel like I do that. But then I started to feel like that I maybe only had a superficial understanding of the socionics functions.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
After looking at the EIE and IEI function descriptions, I realize that I don't relate to them at all. Well maybe to bits and pieces of it, but i really have to stretch it. I know type descriptions aren't the best, but I specifically looked at the function ones and it's all I have to go off.
[MENTION=17729]Typh0n[/MENTION] thanks for doing this anyway. I know things like this take a lot of work.

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
After looking at the EIE and IEI function descriptions, I realize that I don't relate to them at all. Well maybe to bits and pieces of it, but i really have to stretch it. I know type descriptions aren't the best, but I specifically looked at the function ones and it's all I have to go off.
[MENTION=17729]Typh0n[/MENTION] thanks for doing this anyway. I know things like this take a lot of work.

Alright, well I could be completely wrong :p. I'm perfectly willing to admit that, lol.

Not sure what I can do anymore, yeah, it can take a long time to figure this stuff out.

Best of luck in finding your type, don't hesitate to ask to give me a holler if you have questions. ;)

Edit ; out of curiosity, what do you not agree with in the descriptions? And would you say you are the opposite of the traits described, or just that they don't fit?

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Edit ; out of curiosity, what do you not agree with in the descriptions? And would you say you are the opposite of the traits described, or just that they don't fit?

It's mostly the Fe. I don't feel like I naturally understand the emotion atmosphere.

IEIs naturally conceptualize the people around them in terms of the emotional energy that they give off. I’m not 100% sure what this means, but I don’t think I do this. At least not naturally.
The Ni doesn’t scream no but it doesn’t scream yes either.

The EIE is more likely to measure the comfortableness of conversation than other more physiological signs. I’m the opposite.
The IEI may also be wary of basing their beliefs or actions on facts from outside sources. No!
The IEI are often unconcerned with optimizing productivity or efficiency. They may generally try to avoid evaluating cost-effectiveness of resources. I do focus on being productive, and I don’t do things (or I do the bare minimum work if I have to) that aren’t going to benefit me in life. So yeah I evaluate the cost-effeteness of things.

Srry for my superficial understand of socionics. I still need to try and figure out which things are important. I assume that the first 2 functions and the suggestion and PoLR function are the most important to look at, but I could be wrong.

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The valued functions are the most important to look at. Dominant, Creative, Suggestive, and Mobilizing. The Role and Polr functions are somewhat relevant, but only if you've examined the valued functions. The Ignoring and Demonstrative aren't worth looking at, as you completely ignore and are uninterested and unaffetced by them.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
I define platonic love by not wanting to lose them (either to death or them leaving)

Sorry, I had to stop reading here.

Think about what you're actually saying with this.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe

Yes I thought as much.

Ok, the way you phrased it... whenever the word "not" is used in a sentence, alarm bells go off for me (actually, it's the same whenever the word "I" is used in a sentence).

In this case, you're saying love is not wanting to lose something. However, not wanting to lose something is a description of fear. You are projecting fear onto the object of love in the event that it loses its proximity to you.

Love is acceptance. Love is given freely, and love allows that which is loved to be free.

I do understand where you are coming from in saying what you are saying, HOWEVER:

Just because something makes you happy, that does not mean you will not be happy when it is gone.

Just because you make something else happy, does not mean it will not be happy when you are gone.

???

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yes I thought as much.

Ok, the way you phrased it... whenever the word "not" is used in a sentence, alarm bells go off for me (actually, it's the same whenever the word "I" is used in a sentence).

In this case, you're saying love is not wanting to lose something. However, not wanting to lose something is a description of fear. You are projecting fear onto the object of love in the event that it loses its proximity to you.

Love is acceptance. Love is given freely, and love allows that which is loved to be free.

I do understand where you are coming from in saying what you are saying, HOWEVER:

Just because something makes you happy, that does not mean you will not be happy when it is gone.

Just because you make something else happy, does not mean it will not be happy when you are gone.

???

You're being a bit nit picky. The questionnaire was not about about finding the right answer to these questions, but for trying to uncover how the person thinks.