• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

A Very Accurate Socionics Test.

MisterNi

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You clearly and flagrently ignored what I just stated, so I will repeat:

Continue to do so and I will regard it as harassment. I am happy to discuss other things (namely- the fact that you're proclaiming wild conclusions with little rational basis or foundation), but my type is not up for discussion here.

But please, by all means do continue to proclaim that you know someone better than they know themselves, while you know absolutely nothing about the other person at all. You'll quickly build a reputation around here, that's for sure.

So... you took the test but didn't like your result so you're telling me to stop giving you your results. Okay... that makes no sense but okay. I'll remember that about you then. Lol.

MisterNi

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What exactly is "the Meta???"

It is the deeper engagement of :Ne: where you draw information and empirical evidence from seemingly unassociated sources to reach a far-reaching conclusion that seems to emerge out of nowhere. :Ne: as Jung describes it, in other words.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
The cat is out of the bag.

:Ne: > :Fi: > :Te: > :Ni: > :Si: > :Ti: > :Fe: > :Se:

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Just because you really like SLE guys doesn't mean you're still not an ILE. I came to that conclusion because I remember who you are as a person and through the use of Creative :Fi:. :)

Lol...who the f are you? If you're on the 16types I really don't remember you from there also I don't remember interacting with you. Now I feel like you're jsut someone's troll dupe account. Anyway I am giving you a day on this forum before someone reports you and bann you.

á´…eparted

passages
So... you took the test but didn't like your result so you're telling me to stop giving you your results. Okay... that makes no sense but okay. I'll remember that about you then. Lol.

This is a single test, and based on the word choices in the test (which are largely stereotypical and do not capture the function well or the breadth that they could be under), it's hardly a good tool, and by no means a reason to suddenly delcare what everyones type in this thread. You don't know them. Most of what you suggested is not accurate for what they have learned about themselves and typed as. Typing is done over a long period of time over much self reflection, long discussions with many individuals, and for some it's a multi-year process. Not something you can call on instantly with such flimsy tools and reasoning. If you were suggesting someones type might be something and ask them to consider it, that's one thing, but that's not what your doing and it's not going to win you any respect, and the other person is not going to listen to you.

It's one thing to help type someone, it's another to march in like some sort of expert and make declarations with no sound foundation.

MisterNi

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The cat is out of the bag.

:Ne: > :Fi: > :Te: > :Ni: > :Si: > :Ti: > :Fe: > :Se:

... SLE :Se: type and an some EP temperament and sometimes ENTP or ENTJ in MBTI. Your dual is IEI :Ni: and pretty much always tests as INFJ with MBTI although sometimes she also tests ISFP when triggered.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Having fun typing everyone as being dominant in the functions they score lowest in? lol

MisterNi

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Lol...who the f are you? If you're on the 16types I really don't remember you from there also I don't remember interacting with you. Now I feel like you're jsut someone's troll dupe account. Anyway I am giving you a day on this forum before someone reports you and bann you.

If you report me, I'm just going to have you banned instead; I'm not even doing anything wrong or inappropriate.

MisterNi

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Having fun typing everyone as being dominant in the functions they score lowest in? lol

This isn't fun to me; I'm doing this as a service in self-discovery. Anyway, I have to be somewhere else now, I hope you've learned something more about yourself.

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
latest

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If you report me, I'm just going to have you banned instead; I'm not even doing anything wrong or inappropriate.

Lol...I have never reported anyone in my life, you're definitely not special enough to be the first one.

You're obviously pushing your views on people when they told you several times they're not interested in them. If someone tells you stop, because they don't find you accurate or educated enough in this matter, the right, grown-up thing to do would be to pack your ideas back to your head and to stop pushing on people, when they clearly are not intersted.
Your behavior in this thread is quite inappropriate. You promissed a socionics test, which you did, nobody asked for your results or your opinon you just somehow assumed that it would be the right thing to do. When people ask you to stop, you're unable to listen to them, or to at least offer a good explenation of why you're doing what you're doing.
Do you think you're really not doing anything worng? There's really nothing wrong with this sort of behavior?

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
... SLE :Se: type and an some EP temperament and sometimes ENTP or ENTJ in MBTI. Your dual is IEI :Ni: and pretty much always tests as INFJ with MBTI although sometimes she also tests ISFP when triggered.

Intriguing. I will take this under advisement.

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

MisterNi

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This is a single test, and based on the word choices in the test (which are largely stereotypical and do not capture the function well or the breadth that they could be under), it's hardly a good tool, and by no means a reason to suddenly delcare what everyones type in this thread. You don't know them. Most of what you suggested is not accurate for what they have learned about themselves and typed as. Typing is done over a long period of time over much self reflection, long discussions with many individuals, and for some it's a multi-year process. Not something you can call on instantly with such flimsy tools and reasoning. If you were suggesting someones type might be something and ask them to consider it, that's one thing, but that's not what your doing and it's not going to win you any respect, and the other person is not going to listen to you.

It's one thing to help type someone, it's another to march in like some sort of expert and make declarations with no sound foundation.

Please re-read the OP. If you wanted me to interpret your results then I will; if you don't want me to decipher and interpret your results then say so when you post your results. If you have suggestions on how I can improve my accuracy and precision then by all means suggest away; but listening to you complain all day is hardly productive. :mellow:

MisterNi

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Lol...I have never reported anyone in my life, you're definitely not special enough to be the first one.

Lol. Where have I heard that before; oh yeah, from a pretty ILE girl named Polly. :newwink:

You're obviously pushing your views on people when they told you several times they're not interested in them. If someone tells you stop, because they don't find you accurate or educated enough in this matter, the right, grown-up thing to do would be to pack your ideas back to your head and to stop pushing on people, when they clearly are not intersted.
Your behavior in this thread is quite inappropriate. You promissed a socionics test, which you did, nobody asked for your results or your opinon you just somehow assumed that it would be the right thing to do. When people ask you to stop, you're unable to listen to them, or to at least offer a good explenation of why you're doing what you're doing.
Do you think you're really not doing anything worng? There's really nothing wrong with this sort of behavior?

Only one person has been complaining and that one person goes by the username [MENTION=20829]Hard[/MENTION] , otherwise I don't seen anyone else complaining.

MisterNi

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

*sighs* I guess that's my family life and just how it is and going to be. :)

Who is she, BTW? She reminds me of my wife; much to the dismay of my daughter and I. Lol.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

Re: bolded. Actually, the very first paragraph of the OP says:

It's not the easiest test but if you are honest, it is very accurate in determining your preferred functional order. Post your functional order if you can't seem to decipher your 3-letter type; I will decipher your results and tell you what your Socionics type most likely is. :)

And it hasn't even been edited. So I'm being completely sincere when I say that I don't understand your and Hard's irritation since MisterNi is doing exactly what he said he would. The fact that it's the first paragraph makes it this situation even more...intriguing.

As for the rest, it takes two to tango. And it seems that Mr. Ni isn't the only one who hasn't left the dance floor.

MisterNi

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Re: bolded. Actually, the very first paragraph of the OP says:

And it hasn't even been edited. So I'm being completely sincere when I say that I don't understand your and Hard's irritation since MisterNi is doing exactly what he said he would. The fact that it's the first paragraph makes it this situation even more...intriguing.

Exactly, thank you Sinclair for explaining to the two of them in way they can better understand.