• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

A Very Accurate Socionics Test.

MisterNi

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't relate to socionics :Fe: as much as I do to :Se: and I also barely relate to :Ni:. I am 100% unquestionably Beta, that much I know. While I can see both myself equally in SLE and EIE in type descriptions (and I have read many) and their function stacking, SLE is more fitting for me. Not by much, but it still goes over the edge.

Further, MBTI and socionics do not have to align.

Also, to the bold :huh:, how would you know work is difficult on me? I enjoy working, and part of the reason for any difficulty I have is due to picking a very difficult career track.

Of course a working professional who is Beta or Gamma would prefer the description of :Se: within the workplace. :Se: is the :Ni: ego's source of force and power and in some cases the enforcer of rigid policies. You are an EIE :Fe: type who must set it aside and play with your :Te: role, but you are not an SLE. Leave that to the professional :Se: ego types.

No the type systems don't always align, especially if it's due to politics and power brokering.

Good for you, I have as well.

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
EIE :Ni: type and an ENFJ in MBTI. Your dual is LSI/ISTj and likely an ISTJ or ISTP in MBTI; possibly also typing as INTP or even INTJ in MBTI.

Interesting. I tend to relate to the SEI descriptions on sociotype but I will look into EIE

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
SLE :Se: type; ESTP in MBTI. Your dual is IEI/INFp :Ni: type and will likely type INFJ or possibly INTJ or INFP or even INTP and sometimes ISFJ or ISFP in MBTI. Your dual is a mess under the MBTI sorter.

This is funny to me, because on 16types you said I was IEI by my pictures. :smile:

Hopefully that's a hint to you of who I am. Unless you're the kind of IEE with the memory and scatteredness of a fly.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This is funny to me, because on 16types you said I was IEI by my pictures. :smile:

Hopefully that's a hint to you of who I am. Unless you're the kind of IEE with the memory and scatteredness of a fly.

lol...and this is how online typing works

MisterNi

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If I try to calculate it myself I'll fuck it up, so do it for me?

A: 5
B: 9
C: 4
D: 11
E: 9
F: 6
G: 12
H: 19

It seems that you are a lazy IEE :Fi: type and whatever MBTI type you want to be. Your dual would be a non-lazy SLI :Te: type and she most likely types as an ISTP and identifies strongly as an SP in the MBTI sorter. Do your own conclusion in the future; I won't always be around to tell you the answer in a reasonable amount of time.

á´…eparted

passages
Of course a working professional who is Beta or Gamma would prefer the description of :Se: within the workplace. :Se: is the :Ni: ego's source of force and power and in some cases the enforcer of rigid policies. You are an EIE :Fe: type who must set it aside and play with your :Te: role, but you are not an SLE. Leave that to the professional :Se: ego types.

No the type systems don't always align, especially if it's due to politics and power brokering.

Good for you, I have as well.

No. I find it to be very unusual that you gleamed EIE from my "results" anyway, as that would have been quite low in the list of guesses. I question your judgement based on that alone. Further, you do not know me, my inner working, and have very little interaction with me to use as any external basis.

Sorry, but you do not get to tell me what my type is. I did not ask for your interpretation, and I have pointed out that you are incorrect. It is not worth my time to try and prove you wrong when you have illustrated that you aren't using an accurate basis for interpretation. As such I ask that you drop this, accept that you do not know a person better than know themselves, and in the future resist the temptation to tell others their typing is wrong with no basis or reasoning to do so, as it is very unbecoming, inappropriate, and almost always factually incorrect when done in the manner in which you are doing.

I also find your responses to others to be rude patronizing and insulting. Calling people lazy (among other things), when they didn't even ask for interpreation is uncalled for, and I suggest you quit while you're ahead.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well, that might have been very recently in the past and you're doing well now. :)

Perhaps. I used to be extremely unhealthy, that's for sure. Maybe when I took the quiz, I kind of picked answers that I used to remember thinking or doing that wasn't healthy from a psychological standpoint.

MisterNi

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Interesting. I tend to relate to the SEI descriptions on sociotype but I will look into EIE

You probably have SEI people in your life whom you admire for their guidance but you are indeed an EIE :Ni: type.

MisterNi

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Your parents must be duals then. My youngest daughter looks like a perfect combination of my wife and I. She has the same tongue as me though. ;)

I will say you are a dualized Beta perceiver then and leave it at that until I have more information and details about who you are as a person.

- - - Updated - - -

lol...and this is how online typing works

I'm eventually 100% accurate, stop judging me too early. ;)

Also, who are you trying to fool? You're an ILE or ENTP in MBTI. Lol.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
It seems that you are a lazy IEE :Fi: type and whatever MBTI type you want to be. Your dual would be a non-lazy SLI :Te: type and she most likely types as an ISTP and identifies strongly as an SP in the MBTI sorter. Do your own conclusion in the future; I won't always be around to tell you the answer in a reasonable amount of time.

I find it very interesting that you're getting IEE from this despite Ne being so low on the list; curious as to how you think someone who doesn't value a function that drastically could possibly have it as a dominant function? Am I allowed to ask how you decided that?

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm sensing a shit storm. *opens umbrella*

MisterNi

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Good Lord. My mistake; you are an :Fe: type and an ESE; your MBTI type is ESFJ but you stubbornly refuse to admit that due to discrimination and stubbornly type as ENFJ in MBTI. Looking at your userCP and signature make me want to facepalm though :mellow:. Your dual is ILI :Ti: type and would likely test as an INTP or sometimes ISTJ but rarely ISTP.

MisterNi

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I find it very interesting that you're getting IEE from this despite Ne being so low on the list; curious as to how you think someone who doesn't value a function that drastically could possibly have it as a dominant function? Am I allowed to ask how you decided that?

I got reached that conclusion from the Meta. You should try accessing it one of these days.

MisterNi

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm sensing a shit storm. *opens umbrella*

Hm, okay; I will not be caught unawares. Thank you for providing an early warning; maybe you should make a system out of your mind.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=4175]MisterNi[/MENTION]

ILE? ENTP? Now... I am just really curious how did you come to this conclusion?

MisterNi

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=4175]MisterNi[/MENTION]

ILE? ENTP? Now... I am just really curious how did you come to this conclusion?

Just because you really like SLE guys doesn't mean you're still not an ILE. I came to that conclusion because I remember who you are as a person and through the use of Creative :Fi:. :)

á´…eparted

passages
Good Lord. My mistake; you are an :Fe: type and an ESE; your MBTI type is ESFJ but you stubbornly refuse to admit that due to discrimination and stubbornly type as ENFJ in MBTI. Looking at your userCP and signature make me want to facepalm though :mellow:. Your dual is ILI :Ti: type and would likely test as an INTP or sometimes ISTJ but rarely ISTP.

You clearly and flagrently ignored what I just stated, so I will repeat:

Sorry, but you do not get to tell me what my type is. ... As such I ask that you drop this

Continue to do so and I will regard it as harassment. I am happy to discuss other things (namely- the fact that you're proclaiming wild conclusions with little rational basis or foundation), but my type is not up for discussion here.

But please, by all means do continue to proclaim that you know someone better than they know themselves, while you know absolutely nothing about the other person at all. You'll quickly build a reputation around here, that's for sure.