• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's my type? (21Q)

Goya

So I posted on another forum my answer to a 21 question questionnaire but I got no anwers (that kind of suck). I'm still new to Socionics and to be honest, I'm totally lost.

Here's the same questionnaire I posted over there. Thanks in advance!

Personal concepts

1. What is beauty? What is love?

To me beauty is when I find something or someone esthetically pleasing. If it's something material, or a landscape, it's about the elements, how they relate to each other, the shapes, colors... If it's about a person, then again, it's about how their features work.

Love is a feeling of connection, caring about the other person, wanting to do things with them, live new experiences...

2. What are your most important values?

This one was a bit harder for me (what are values to start with)? I think that I want to make my loved ones proud of me, be a good person, have a job that I find to be fulfilling, have friends to hang out with... I want to live a peaceful life.

I also believe in human, animal and environment rights.

3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?

Mmm no, I guess I was raised a bit Catholic, but I don't believe in it. When I was a teenager, I started to question faith, after all, there are so many religions in the world, with many followers that believe theirs hold the truth. It just doesn't make sense from a logical perspective. I can't say I'm an spiritual person either, though I think this is more interesting than being religious (because I see it more as self-discovery, figuring what you think, instead of blindly following what someone/a book says).

4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?

It makes me wonder what's wrong with the world. Why can't some people be "normal" citizens? What causes this? I wouldn't want to start a war ever, it's ridiculous. Also, I don't get being patriotic, after all, it's just a piece of land (though I think it's fine to feel proud if people from a certain country have achieved something important).

Power is being influential. Your own self is so important in the world, that you can dictate what things can and can't be done. Usually I think of it with negative connotations; it can be a source of corruption, greed and oppression.

Interests
5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?

I've had long conversations about what to do with our lives professionally, and how our lives are basically determined by the amount of money we have. It seems like, in the current market, one lives to work and make money, and you don't get to actually live your life on daily basis.
Also, I've talked quite a bit with a friend regarding feelings, like her questioning her relationship.

I'm interested in languages and foreign cultures, for as long as I can remember. I would get excited when I could listen to songs in other languages. I'm not sure why I feel like this, I guess it's fun to see how we, while living in the same world, can have differences.
Also, since I was a child, I like medical things. I think it's important to know these things because we're responsible of our bodies.

I also like music (can cheer you up, you can relate to it...), reading books (especially ones that take you to other worlds) and eating food I love "ethnic" food, it's a way of getting to know another culture. And yeah, I love me some cakes (carrot cake, anyone?).

I'm also interested in sports, but the ones I like are usually individual and/or more of a performance. For example, I like ice skating and rhythmic gimnastics. I would like to be more active at the moment, and maybe join some club to dance (belly dance, hip hop, reggae, bollywood... I like most it).

6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?

Yes, ever since I was a child. I think that the way the body works is quite fascinating, and I'm interested in sharing prevention tips. I do have a more "western" view of medicine, but I'm also interested in more alternative ways.

Mm I would say I'm a bit focused. I care about my appearence and presenting myself in a way that I like, but I'm not crazy about it. I like knowing what colors/shapes/styles suit me, exercise (not now unfortunately) to become healthier, more toned and flexible. Know what hairstyles suit my face and also, apply light makeup to enhance my features and cover up flaws.

7. What do you think of daily chores?

I think the name is self-explanatory, a chore. I can tolerate routine in my life and work, but for example, house chores are really horrible. My room is actually rather messy, I just can't be bothered to keep everything organized.

8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.

Like I said, I like books or films that are based in other worlds. For example, I grew up being a Harry Potter fan (movies were great too). I also enjoyed The Hunger Games, though the books felt too young at times.
The Dead Poets Society made me teary at the end almost. I also liked the first Twilight book (I know )

I don't watch that many movies, I liked The Day After Tomorrow for example, and heroes movies too, like Spiderman. I'm more of a TV series girl (like Faking It, Daredevil, The 100, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, How to Get Away With Murder....).

Something funny is that I think that I like romance films or books, but then the romance doesn't happen the way I like it or want it to. For example, I didn't like The Notebook. I just didn't feel any connection, everything happened so fast and the end was clearly forced to create an emotional response.

9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?

I don't cry easily, but lately I guess that feeling frustrated has caused me to cry. And smile? When I'm out with people I get on well, and we're just having fun, telling funny things and such....

10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?

I would say a sense of belonging. Being part of a group makes me feel happy and cozy inside.

Evaluation & Behaviour
11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?

I've been told sometimes that I underestimate me, also I'm rather reserved. I dislike how indecisive I am, and that I don't know what my purpose in life is. I would also like to be one of those people that can start conversations with pretty much anyone, but I'm not.

12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?

I think that I'm reliable and don't take things too seriously. Also that I can be a bit unattatched. I actually like those thing about myself, being a bit cold and/or taking things not too seriously, hepls me not to get hurt or disappointed.

13. In what areas of your life would you like help?

I would like to get help in the professional department, I don't know what career I want. Also, I would like to make new friends and get a partner, so being introduced or put in situations where I can meet new people would be great.

14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.

Yes, at the moment I have a job but I don't love it, I've lived in the same city all my life and sometimes I feel like I'm missing out real life. Sometimes I daydream about leaving everything behind and moving somewhere exotic for a while.

People & Interactions
15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?

I like people who are funny, easy going, don't take things too seriously. Ones that have a good sense of humour. But also ones who know when to be serious, are polite and responsible. I usually get along individuals with those charactericts. I don't like it when people are too feely, clingy or pessimistic.

16. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?

A part of me thinks that romance is overrated and I have idealized the idea of it. But another part of me can't help to be a bit idealistic, I just don't want to date anyone, I'm looking for that one special person.
The same characteristics I look for in people. But I'd add, someone who likes to do new things to push me a bit, who is extroverted and knows a lot of people, who cares about his health (I don't want a smoker, and preferably someone who doesn't drink or drinks very little) and his partners (for example, asking for STI tests). Someone you can talk to openly about basically anything. Someone supportive and respectul.

17. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?

I would be concern about my child taking unnecessary risks, or doing things that I guess I see as bad (like getting drunk, having sex too soon...). Also, I would worry about my child growing up as a strong, independent individual. I would feel bad to raise a child who will become a depressed adult.

18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?

Inwardly I would probably think "does s/he really think that?! That is so not right. Maybe I don't want to hang out as often with this person". Outwardly, I guess it depends on the situation and that claim is about. If I think we can politely discuss the topic, I would try to show that person my beliefs, and try to "convice" him or her.
If not, I would probably not say anything and move to something else.

19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.

I tend to see people as a whole, that is usually good. There are bad individuals, but in general, I think the people I meet are nice, regular people.
I think a problem is that we compete against each other, instead of helping each other. We forget that we're all humans beings.

20. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?

I think I didn't really "choose" them. I just happened to meet them, and we kind of bonded and became friends. I usually want to meet them at least once a week, sometimes it's me who proposes to meet. If they have any concerns, I'm happy to listen to them and maybe, give them advice.

21. How do you behave around strangers?

Usually, I won't iniatiate any conversation. I do however reply to them if they get me started. I can feel a bit uncomfortable in the sense of "I don't know what to talk about" until I know them a bit more.

MisterNi

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Without having to read the questionnaire and based on how you write and what you wrote and the demeanor you give off: LSE

Goya

And what exactly does that mean? lol
On your test I scored the highest on Fi, Fe and Si.... I don't feel identified with Te at all, or at least the way it's defined on the socioncstype website:

I have underlined those sentences that I identify with, and used red for those that I strongly feel not identified with. Untouched are sentences that could be, depending on the situation.