• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Duality

SpankyMcFly

Level 8 Propaganda Bot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Oh hai,

As INFj my dual is ESTj? In MBTI that's infp and estj?

Ingrid in grids

Oh hai,

As INFj my dual is ESTj? In MBTI that's infp and estj?

INFj and ESTj are duals. A lot of MBTI INFPs will be socionics INFjs, and a lot of ESTJs will be socionics ESTjs, however it doesn't always translate perfectly. Some INFPs might identify better as other socionics types, and so on.

SpankyMcFly

Level 8 Propaganda Bot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
INFj and ESTj are duals. A lot of MBTI INFPs will be socionics INFjs, and a lot of ESTJs will be socionics ESTjs, however it doesn't always translate perfectly. Some INFPs might identify better as other socionics types, and so on.

This makes sense in a weird way. I have very little experience with female ESTP's irl. However there is one that I currently know at work. She's a thug lyfe 'bull' dyke, tats, gangsta background growing up in the hood, who knows how to fight with her fists :hug: One day I was watching Baumgartner's record setting jump and she saw me, and leaned over my shoulder and asked me about it. I explained it, and we both arrived at the same conclusion that doing something like that would be a TOTAL rush. We discussed it more and it's like we were feeding off each other, I'd imagine something and then she'd make it 'real' by having a very strong reaction and excited about the potential. Then I went sideways and mentioned that there was an airport that did tandem jumps on the cheap for $180 for first time jumpers. She's was all over that and we both got to talking about what that would be like. it was like two little kids talking about how they were going to go Disneyland for the first time. I'd imagine something and she'd play off that. The energy just kept ramping up and up. I was positively giddy and so was she.

Tangent: Do you recall during one of our many discussions how important I thought it was that a woman I was with be able to have my back? This ESTP and I imagine most ESTP females would have my back in a relationship, ya know, for when the zombies come.

My inner mad scientist wants to run experiments or do some research. Thanks for confirming Maddy :D

Ingrid in grids

A lot of ESTPs would type as ESTps (Se + Ti) though, which would be your conflictor.

I think it's best not to get too hung up in the relationship theory aspect of typology. You know in your gut who feels right for you. This chick sounds cool. Go tandem jumping! I'm EII too and very partial to my xSTPs, as you know.

:wubbie:

SpankyMcFly

Level 8 Propaganda Bot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
A lot of ESTPs would type as ESTps (Se + Ti) though, which would be your conflictor.

I think it's best not to get too hung up in the relationship theory aspect of typology. You know in your gut who feels right for you. This chick sounds cool. Go tandem jumping! I'm EII too and very partial to my xSTPs, as you know.

:wubbie:

Well I didn't finish the story ;p I was logged into you tube so my playlists were showing and as we were talking about this she said "oohh who's that!" As she points at the cover photo to some electro house video. I click it and go full screen. She smacks me on the shoulder lightly and goes "daayyum she's hot! Can you imagine how tight and sweet that pussy must be!" I replied 'I know rite! Love me some rave girls" Then she shivers imagining what she just said I think. "Dude, we should turn that off before I get all worked up and have to go rub one out in the bathroom." Lmao.

Apparently we have similar phenotype preferences, but it was a reminder that she's quite gay and not into men.

The male ESTPs, 80% of them make me want to choke slam them. Easily the type I've had the most conflict with in my life. The other 20% though are awesome. One of those was a childhood friend I got into lots of trouble with :D and another is the one who got me my current job :D

Does that mean ESTJs are my dual?!

SpankyMcFly

Level 8 Propaganda Bot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Daughter número uno is probably your dual.

Hmmm. Her boyfriend is likely an INFP her dual which means that maybe their relationship could last awhile... maybe even KIDS!!! but she's only 15 although quite mature for her age... ugghh *shakes thought out head* Definitely over thinking :D

*puts down the personality theory crack pipe and steps away slowly*