User Tag List

First 12

Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by great_bay View Post

In the relations, supposedly, ENFJ will instruct ESFP to use their Ni better. ESTJ will instruct ENTP to use their Si better. Can anyone elaborate what this means?
    It means the writer didn't express himself very well, So let's take enfj-esfp example: main function of enfj is Fe, this is esfp "don't care" function. Now the creative enfj function is Ni which is the "ok sir" function for esfp.

On the other hand you have esfp main function Se and this is "tell me more" function for the enfj. Then you have esfp creative Fi and this is enfj "sorry, you were saying..?" function

So now you have

esfp saying: "ok sir, but I don't really care"
    enfj saying: "tell me more about it while you grab me a coffee... you were saying?"

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    496 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII Fi

I have been into benefit relation irl with SEI male. Me is EII.
    Based on my experiences , i never fought with my beneficiary. He makes me , to develop my Si better. I make him , developed his Ne indirectly.
    But , sometimes. I get annoyed by his " Fe ". Coz , he wants me to share my emotions indirectly and my Fe is unvalued. He ever ranted to me , coz he was late to submitted his homework and i got annoyed by his Fe tbh.
    He can share his feelings to me like rant , easily. Coz , i have Se PoLR. He thinks , i'm somewhat lazy tbh.

Overall , i never fought and conflict with my beneficiary.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    496 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII Fi

Quote Originally Posted by erg View Post
    I'll explain my experience with it:

Benefit is an asymetric relationship; what this means is that one person has the upper hand, or is "on top", while the other is on the "bottom". For example, in the case of IEE and LIE: in this relationship, the LIE feels like they have to please the IEE, so they can get "fed" DS in return. The LIE takes care of all the problems the IEE might have with their HA and PoLR (and this is my own research, especially PoLR since the base function of LIE is -Te/+Ti, which is the PoLR of IEE) since they're naturally strong with them. In return, the IEE gives the LIE Fi, but since the DS of LIE is -Fi, which is the demonstrative of IEE, the beneficiary never feels satisfied, because the demonstrative is something that you're very good at, but at the same time you don't give a crap about (not "valued"). It is "fake" -Fi.

The benefactor usually finds the beneficiary attractive because their DS is the beneficiary's HA (in this example, -Si/+Se). The one "on top" sees the "bottom" one as lacking in something, like a bit of a mess that must be helped, and the bottom sees the one on top like someone that seems to perform stuff they suck at with relative ease. The benefactor guides the beneficiary towards their HA (since it is their DS) and helps with PoLR (since it's their role). The Beneficiary feels they must please the benefactor, but the benefactor doesn't feel such obligation, which in a negative relation would mean that the benefactor sucks the life out of the Beneficiary, while feeding them crap in return. Depending on whether the two types involved are producing or accepting subtypes, there are differences on how it plays out. Over time, Beneficiary might learn how to ignore benefactor .

That said, benefit is usually a positive relationship, and a good candidate for marrige after duality and activation. Another name for this relationship is Instructor-Instructee.
    Yeah , i never fight with my SEI friend. He is male.