• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's your Socionics type?

Your Socionics type is...

• Total voters

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I am moral nihilist well not nihilist - absurdist. I am positive about negative and negative about positive.

For example I don't believe there is moral values but still I follow some personal code. :)

I like the nihilist ones, and absurdist seem like a quite interesting ideology. I don't think ILIs are assholes, they are just anti-bullshit.

Enneagram
9w1
I hate myself when I actually vote in one of these permanent polls, sigh.

At least I did come back to the type that I picked here. :wink:

But I dunno if I'll stay LII.

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I could be an EIE or an ILI, in that order of likelihood, but I'm slightly more likely to be an IEI. I considered LII as a self-typing, but I'm very blatantly Si-devaluing, so that one doesn't work.

ducks

Permabanned
I think SLI or ESI more than anything else. Probably ESI. I'm not sure. I find typing kind of hard. Everyone has stuff that doesn't fit the molds. It's like we get 16 archetypes to choose from, but real people aren't always archetypal. So I don't know. But it's an interesting relationship theory.

SigmaEnigma

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ILE according to both tests and my own research on the subject. Not sure on subtype.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm 90% sure I'm an ILE. If not that, LII

Enneagram
9w1
Still LII but some say I'm just a weird deformed SEI. Well I say that but others mean that.

INTP1W2

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
1W2
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ILE-3Ne. Still learning about what this all means. Right now just fascinated with the 3Ne part. My understanding is the number 3 means I'm a strong Ne although the strongest is a 4 (in the Ne class), I think.

TricoFeathers

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
so
Having taken a few test variations I'm fairly comfortable saying I'm EII-Fi. Especially after I read a bit more about Socionics function stacks, EII describes me remarkably well. I've never come so close in MBTI, ever.

Jaguar

Which description best represents you?

I am self-assured, quiet, constrained, dry, correct and impenetrable. At times I seem haughty but also moderately kind and imperturbable. I am polite and attentive to details in conversation, liking to specify and explain my opinions, making me liable to get stuck up on details that others consider nonessential.

I have a high awareness of my social surroundings and the level of social influence that other people have. I am able to use these insights to my advantage through vigorous persuasion and negotiation by targeting other people’s weak spots. I am bold and decisive in pursuing my goals, but I find it difficult to focus on the same task for long.

I am very interested in the affinities between people. I value understanding, tolerance and being able to compromise for the sake of harmony in relationships. However, by nature I am cautious and distrusting; sharing my experiences only with people who are close to me.

I am a big generator of ideas. My suggestions can be very daring. However, I easily drop a project if I become bored with it, ending up feeling drawn to a new, more captivating project. I tend to be unaware of how others view me relationship-wise, meaning my levels of trust can be unstable.

None of the above. Apparently they don't realize you can generate ideas and follow through without boredom.

neko 4

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
To be honest, I don't understand this personality type system at all, I just know that I scored as INTJ, not my MB type, which is INFJ.

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm either SEI-1Fe or IEI. I've tested, equally, as both.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
To me This test is a total mess on sociotypes.com I got ESFJ, INFJ, ENFJ, and ENFP. I think INFP as well.

No surprise, as I think this way about most of the tests I have found online.

I don't understand the use of this bloody button to move with such a delicate subtlety from left to right, or the other way, it is never precise and it is made for only one reason : to make me lose the small amount of patience I have.

It seems they are asking the user to create a brand new recipe, I don't enjoy those methodic tests.

I feel like a mouse into a laboratory and I wanna escape.

In brief, and as a result (fucked up) : this does not represent me in any way.

LittleVoice

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
2w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm an SEI and probably the Fe subtype
Pleased to see so many LIIs are here. I'm married to one and they are my favourite type. Close second is EII I think they're sweethearts.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Latest result says ILE, 1 Ne subtype. I guess I'm not quite serious enough for that Ti subtype. I'd say ILE/INTP combo is a good balance of things for me. For now.