• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's your Socionics type?

Your Socionics type is...

• Total voters

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
I hope there isn't a poll for this already. Anyways, what's your Socionics type? I didn't want to add a new option for each subtype, so just mention here which one you are. Remember, we're talking Socionics, not MBTI.

I am ISFp-Fe (SEI) to the core. Never found a better fitting type.

Talk.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
SEI, of the Si variety!

wolfnara

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think I'm INFj EII, with an intuitive subtype. It's interesting that there is a variety of types on here.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Guys, you get to talk about yourselves. That's every typology geek's weakness. Vote!

Rambling

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ILI INTp for me. Any of my Duals out there? :wubbie:

rmrf

I'm still not very familiar with Socionics, particularly with the differing descriptions of functions compared to JCF. Each time I do a socionics test, I either get ILI or LII, with it saying "99% as likely" as the other \_(ツ)_/

In terms of self identification, I identify primarily with :Ni: and Jungian Ti, so probably ILI-Ni

strychnine

All Natural! All Good!
SEE-Fi. I'm the only SEE so far tho I've seen others around here.

I'm not gonna mention them tho because I don't want competition for...

ILI INTp for me. Any of my Duals out there? :wubbie:

Well hello there. :newwink: :wink: ;) :wubbie:

But you need to become a Te subtype stat. Our subtypes do not match ideally.

Rambling

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

THE AWESOMENESS WHICH IS

@RAMBLING

I'm not totally up to speed on my subtype...but in the Enneagram you're a 783 and I'm a 583 or 584, so ...

Friend request sent, you made the grade... :smile:

See how I made it look like you think I'm totes awesome? :blush:

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I am EII - Ne subtype, because beta sounds like a shitty deal

fetus

Enneagram
6w7

[MENTION=24829]Masokissed[/MENTION] is SEE.

Kheledon

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am ISFp-Fe (SEI) to the core. Never found a better fitting type.

I am without question an ENFj (EIE-Fe), and I have not yet found a better theoretical model for capturing the essence of my fundamental nature. That some people around here dismiss Socionics is incomprehensible to me.

:shrug:

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Masokiss my ass, she's mine.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Virtually all of of the professional Socionics folks who've dug into me (e.g. interviews) have pegged me as LIE (ENTj). Really, I can see either γ-Ni type (ENTj, INTp) as feasible.

I could also see ENTp, but I'd ultimately nix it because having to engage with its Super-id IMs (Si and Fe) make me want to stab myself. That is, screw the emotional atmosphere, screw dramatics, screw aesthetics, and screw "listening to my body." It's my impatience that forces me to avoid that stuff whenever possible. (And if I could live without having to eat or work out or sleep, I totally would just toss those things in the garbage.)

However, that typing messes with consistency and fries some folks' brains and makes them angry but tough titties to them. I'm always open to other perspectives, though, so long as they're not motivated by some hilarious outcry that carrots and mashed potatoes shouldn't touch each other on the plate.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Agreed. Beta bites, but there's nothing for it. One is what one is, and no matter how much "reincarnating" an ENFj may do during its lifetime, it's still a Beta, and that's rough.

Socionics - the16types.info - Beta Quadra: The Complex of Subservience by Stratiyevskaya

I had read the exact description you posted and that made me thing that beta is definitely not my quadra. Power, "if you're not with us you're against us" and similar philosophy goes right against my very being. I even have to say I was angry while I was reading the description because beta seems like the sort of people I've been getting into conflict my whole life.

á´…eparted

passages
SLE-Se. I am also sooooooo beta.

It might seem strange that I am so different between MBTI and socionics. Nevertheless, they are two different theories. For what the functions are and they way they stack in socionics, ESTp fits better than the rest. It captures my focus on getting shit done, not putting up with distractions, but also having fun along the way. As well as capturing my bluntness and aggression. It's not perfect, but neither is MBTI. The theory that fits me best is Enneagram.

Kheledon

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I had read the exact description you posted and that made me thing that beta is definitely not my quadra. Power, "if you're not with us you're against us" and similar philosophy goes right against my very being. I even have to say I was angry while I was reading the description because beta seems like the sort of people I've been getting into conflict my whole life.

That seems quite natural for an EII (Delta). That said, Beta isn't so much about amassing personal power (that's Gamma). Beta is about collective power (as you may have seen me say before--Beta. Allies matter.) Still, that's exactly the thing a Delta would hate (even though Beta and Delta are both aristocratic). Delta usually refuses to play Beta games, but if you're looking for conflict, you're more likely to get it out of Gamma. Yikes!

:happy2:

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Virtually all of of the professional Socionics folks who've dug into me (e.g. interviews) have pegged me as LIE (ENTj). Really, I can see either γ-Ni type (ENTj, INTp) as feasible.

I could also see ENTp, but I'd ultimately nix it because having to engage with its Super-id IMs (Si and Fe) make me want to stab myself. That is, screw the emotional atmosphere, screw dramatics, screw aesthetics, and screw "listening to my body." It's my impatience that forces me to avoid that stuff whenever possible. (And if I could live without having to eat or work out or sleep, I totally would just toss those things in the garbage.)

However, that typing messes with consistency and fries some folks' brains and makes them angry but tough titties to them. I'm always open to other perspectives, though, so long as they're not motivated by some hilarious outcry that carrots and mashed potatoes shouldn't touch each other on the plate.

but they shouldn't :cry::cry::cry::cry:

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've chosen EII for myself, for now. But I could just as easily be IEI.