• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's your Socionics type?

Your Socionics type is...

• Total voters

lexay

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp
I'm LII INTj Ne! Freaked out when I first tested because I forgot about the introverted p/j switch from MBTI. Fits me pretty well, but I have gotten a high percentage for ILE ENTp (91% alternative). Maybe that would mean ENTp Ti? Oh well, I identify with INTj though.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ESE on popular vote, though so far on tests I'm getting EII. :shrug:

Those are so very different to each other, then again my interest in typology is more in its effects on people than any confidence for a clear outline of inclination.

I like you as EIE, actually. You fit into the philosophical kind of EIE (i.e. Ni-EIE), a la Jung and Gasset.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
I like you as EIE, actually. You fit into the philosophical kind of EIE (i.e. Ni-EIE), a la Jung and Gasset.

I think that might be the effect of writing from a distance over the internet. In offline life I'm far more 'day to day ' and conventional in my presentation.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think that might be the effect of writing from a distance over the internet. In offline life I'm far more 'day to day ' and conventional in my presentation.

EIEs can be day to day and conventional as well. Your writing on your blog says a lot about your thought process, which roughly correlates to Dialectical-Algorithmic cognition, where SEI, EIE, ILI and LSE are the users.

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=11928]Kierva[/MENTION]: is it out of the realm of possibility for me to be ENFJ in MBTI and ENTj Ni in socionics?

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=11928]Kierva[/MENTION]: is it out of the realm of possibility for me to be ENFJ in MBTI and ENTj Ni in socionics?

As I've said earlier, I'm of the opinion that MBTI and socionics functions overlap, unless it's :Se: and :Si:, where they are two totally different interpretations of Jung's description on Sensation.

In my book, it's not possible, but in someone else's book, it may be.

That being said, Ni-ENTj is quite a fair bit kinder and relaxed than Te-ENTj. I can see why you'd think of yourself as ENFJ in MBTI.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
As I've said earlier, I'm of the opinion that MBTI and socionics functions overlap, unless it's :Se: and :Si:, where they are two totally different interpretations of Jung's description on Sensation.

agree af. I relate much less to socnionics Si than mbti Si. But I relate a lot to socionics Fe (which isn't really that different from MBTI except that it's explained better) so after looking at that link you sent me and thinking and stuff i switched to fe subtype. although i usually test as Fe lead but i mean i don't think I fe that much anyway yeah the poinT was that the sensing functions are so dif in the two systems yeah i agree and stuff and thing s sorry im still drunk

fun fact: te first time i took a socionics test i get eie

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ILI-INTp-Te Gamma Quadra

So my Dual is ESFp because we are both Gamma.

The nice thing with the ESFp is, when we fight, it resolves pretty quickly. As soon as it starts it blows over as quickly as it started. It also doesn't gain any traction. They move too fast and I move too slow.

Why do I think it will work: Well... Se-dom is about outward appearence/attractive and my Seeking function is Se, so as much as I pretend I don't like it, I will always be physically drawn to the SEE-ESFp. But we can't talk about anything since ESFp will just get bored quickly, maybe one that matches my age might be more willing to sit down and plan things with me instead of running off somewhere, at least notifying me, a day before.

Why do I think it will not work: ESFp don't talk much, scatter brain, not big on planning. Maybe if I was young and met one who was young we could have balanced each other out. But now it feels just too late and I feel settled in my ways. Perhaps, I like it less complicated that way.

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

In my book, it's not possible, but in someone else's book, it may be.

That being said, Ni-ENTj is quite a fair bit kinder and relaxed than Te-ENTj. I can see why you'd think of yourself as ENFJ in MBTI.

Thank you. To be honest, I just didn't relate to the flamboyant emotionality described in a lot of EIE descriptions. And as far as MBTI goes, I think a directive dom Je type fits me best... (i relate equally to inferior Ti and Fi) but Fe seems to be more prominent than Te. So I will stick with EIE Ni for right now... until I ponder it some more.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Using the tests this thread provided, I'm an IEE. Side note: Last time I took the socionics test, I got the Fi subtype but this time I got Ne. Is there any concrete way to figure out which one?

Enneagram
9w1
LII is good. I won't vote yet though until a few... units of time have passed and I haven't swayed my decision in any other direction. :3

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
IEI. I'm thinking of changing it from being the Ni variety, and instead turn it into the Fe variety.

MBTI Type
ISIS
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm either SLE, LSI or LIE. I think SLE-Ti is most likely though.

Epic Love

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INFp - IEI. My subtype is definitely Fe.

kpxiong

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
I just took a test at sociotype.com and got EII-1Fi (INFj). I read the full description and I'm impressed. I love how it provides the right language for me to express emotions I have been trying to explain to myself and others. I'm excited to learn more about socionics and how it ties in with MBTI.

Zeego

Mind Wanderer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Used to think I was LII because it corresponded to my MBTI type, but now that I realize the function definitions are different between the systems, I now believe I'm IEI (which I also frequently test as).