• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's your Socionics type?

Your Socionics type is...

• Total voters

Superibis

MBTI Type
ExFP
Enneagram
7w6
I may be an idiot but I don't get how this works :/ is it only related to the Myers Briggs types ?

Tater

lsi - se.

i like socionics more than mbti. enneagram is okay but since it revolves more around values, i bet it's not as static.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Socionics Fe makes me not want to strangle myself. +1 to socionics.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I use to get INTp. ILI

Now I got ENTp. ILE

It gets confusing because with some of the answers, both are correct.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm probably SLI, but I don't want to answer poll until I'm more certain.

Laxton

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
LIE-2Te (ENTj)
ILI (INTp): 92% as likely as LIE.

What the hell?

sulfit

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I may be an idiot but I don't get how this works :/ is it only related to the Myers Briggs types ?
You can take socionics tests and read the type descriptions from this page in order to figure out your type: Wikisocion

All type tests have some margin of error, so it makes sense to read over the type and subtype descriptions.
If you want to get even further, the you'll need to study Model A and information elements for Socionics theory.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Is my Socionics type necessarily Ni-Fe because I'm INFJ? I keep getting INFj, which would be Fi-Ne, even though I have very little Fi.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I keep getting INTp or ENTp. A bit contradicting, no? When I'm INTP or ENTP mostly in mbti. When an ENTP being ENTp in socionics is expected, supposedly should INTP be INTj in socionics. But it clearly is not what I have scored. Making me wonder if there's some sort of exceptions. Maybe not everyone fits perfectly into the expected mold.
Doesn't help I have some J tendencies.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I keep getting INTp or ENTp. A bit contradicting, no? When I'm INTP or ENTP mostly in mbti. When an ENTP being ENTp in socionics is expected, supposedly should INTP be INTj in socionics. But it clearly is not what I have scored. Making me wonder if there's some sort of exceptions. Maybe not everyone fits perfectly into the expected mold.
Doesn't help I have some J tendencies.

no one fits perfectly in the expected mold.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
no one fits perfectly in the expected mold.
Then maybe the mbti socionics corellation is wrong, or simply for what is a commonality and not meant it be an absolute of how they must fit. I've seen it be treated with how it must always fit a certain way.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Then maybe the mbti socionics corellation is wrong, or simply for what is a commonality and not meant it be an absolute of how they must fit. I've seen it be treated with how it must always fit a certain way.

I think some of the Socionics functions are definded differently than the one people usually use for mbti.

And what do you mean by "how it must always fit a certain way?"

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think some of the Socionics functions are definded differently than the one people usually use for mbti.

And what do you mean by "how it must always fit a certain way?"

Mbti = introvert, then you must switch the last letter to the opposite. Like an INTJ in mbti, then in socionics you must be INTp. Because they are considered related.
Mbti = extrovert, then you leave the last letter as is. Like ENTP becomes ENTp. Staying the same.

There was some view going around that such a correlation exists between the two. But I've seen flaws in that line of thinking.. I suppose it isn't considered so much here.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
ESE on popular vote, though so far on tests I'm getting EII. :shrug:

Those are so very different to each other, then again my interest in typology is more in its effects on people than any confidence for a clear outline of inclination.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Mbti = introvert, then you must switch the last letter to the opposite. Like an INTJ in mbti, then in socionics you must be INTp. Because they are considered related.
Mbti = extrovert, then you leave the last letter as is. Like ENTP becomes ENTp. Staying the same.

There was some view going around that such a correlation exists between the two. But I've seen flaws in that line of thinking.. I suppose it isn't considered so much here.

I don't think that's always correct. I would just start from scratch since you're confused with your own type.

CitizenErased

Clean Slate
LII (INTj) Ne. Though not 100%

I don't know why, but the LII Ti/Ne variants always mentally redirect me to the e5 wings 6 and 4, respectively (?

Socionics is, regarding MY OWN personality, the least accurate system, especially regarding the dichotomies that build the types (I'm not a true blood LII) and the relationships/romance between types (matches me with the people that drive me crazy).

My problem is that the overall description of ILIs sounds about right, but none of their variants is really me. And LII's overall description is somewhat me, but the LII Ne description fits way better than the ILI's variants (from ILI's, the Ni variant is more like me than Te).

One day I'll read more about the system and figure out what I really am. For now, I go with LII Ne.

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I got ENFP, and then INFP, and then ENFP, high Ne (IEE-Ne)