User Tag List

View Poll Results: Your Socionics type is...

Voters
133. You may not vote on this poll
  • LII (INTj)

22 16.54%
  • ILE (ENTp)

2 1.50%
  • ESE (ESFj)

2 1.50%
  • SEI (ISFp)

7 5.26%
  • LSI (ISTj)

5 3.76%
  • SLE (ESTp)

4 3.01%
  • EIE (ENFj)

7 5.26%
  • IEI (INFp)

14 10.53%
  • ESI (ISFj)

4 3.01%
  • SEE (ESFp)

3 2.26%
  • LIE (ENTj)

10 7.52%
  • ILI (INTp)

16 12.03%
  • EII (INFj)

25 18.80%
  • IEE (ENFp)

6 4.51%
  • LSE (ESTj)

2 1.50%
  • SLI (ISTp)

4 3.01%
First 3456715 Last

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    136 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Quote Originally Posted by florpoetis View Post
    @Kheledon, what do you know about EIIs? I took the test a few days ago and found my results very accurate. You seem knowledgeable, I'm curious.
    Actually, my father-in-law is an EII (I think). I can't read him well at all. He will openly shed a few tears, though, when he's upset. He's aristocratic (group-oriented). He's judicious (generally calm, sort-of lazy from the point of view of a decisive type like me, his house is an utter mess--this doesn't seem to bother him, he's normally in a general state of relaxation but really feels stress when it hits him). He definitely plays the role of mediator. He dislikes but does not avoid conflict. He dislikes competition (but, mainly, because he hates to lose--the games he likes have to be stacked in his favor for him to play). He considers himself to be one of the "unluckiest" people on Earth. He is goofy, likes puns, tries to make people laugh (but we usually groan instead, and that makes him laugh). He's definitely a harmonizer and a harmony-seeking type. His communication style is sincere.

Sorry I can't give you more on that. Hope it helped.
    MBTI: ENFJ
    M/B Functional Stack: Dominant--Fe, Auxilliary--Ni, Tertiary--Se, Inferior--Ti
    Ego (Jungian): FeNi
    Socionics: EIE-Fe, Beta
    Socionics Functional Stack: Program--Fe, Creative--Ni, Role--Te, PoLR--Si
    Enneagram Type 1
    Tritype 136
    Big Five: SCOEI - sxO|E|i
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    House: Slytherin (the "ethical teacher" type, i.e. Severus Snape)
    Color Code: Blue (intimacy-driven)
    Soul Type: Educator

Sentio ergo sum.
    Likes Lia_kat, Punderstorm liked this post

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    136 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Quote Originally Posted by themightyfetus View Post
    Guys, you get to talk about yourselves. That's every typology geek's weakness. Vote!
    Hear, hear!
    Enneagram Type 1
    Tritype 136

Sentio ergo sum.
    Likes fetus liked this post

Permabanned
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

LIE Ni, stillgestanden !

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    136 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Quote Originally Posted by jscrothers View Post
    Virtually all of of the professional Socionics folks who've dug into me (e.g. interviews) have pegged me as LIE (ENTj). Really, I can see either γ-Ni type (ENTj, INTp) as feasible.

I could also see ENTp, but I'd ultimately nix it because having to engage with its Super-id IMs (Si and Fe) make me want to stab myself. That is, screw the emotional atmosphere, screw dramatics, screw aesthetics, and screw "listening to my body." It's my impatience that forces me to avoid that stuff whenever possible. (And if I could live without having to eat or work out or sleep, I totally would just toss those things in the garbage.)

However, that typing messes with consistency and fries some folks' brains and makes them angry but tough titties to them. I'm always open to other perspectives, though, so long as they're not motivated by some hilarious outcry that carrots and mashed potatoes shouldn't touch each other on the plate.
    Hmm. I think I'll avoid delicacy, here, and just say that this post screams ENFj to me. Powerful Ni in ENFj's creative (2nd Function, part of ENFj's FeNi ego) function position is demonstrated by Ni's desire to limit options (i.e. "no, not that type," "no, not that type," "no, not that type,"), and I see you doing that while keeping an open mind (very mentally flexible--still open to other options, a typical feature of dialectical-algorithmic cognition (EIE) and not the causal-deterministic thinking that typifies LIE). Hyperbolic, performative language ("x fries people's brains," "x makes me want to stab myself," "hilarious outcry") comes naturally to ENFj (but ENTp can do that too). These words were also indicative: "screw the emotional atmosphere, screw dramatics, screw aesthetics." ENFj feels too much as is. We often have to limit the amount of raw F that we just naturally absorb, and you express, quite dramatically (like an ENFj performer), that desire. I also hate drama in my life, and that's typical of an ENFj because we value, more than anything else, stable interpersonal relationships. I share your aversion to interpersonal drama, as one would expect from an ENFj.

What really tipped me off though was this: "I could live without having to eat or work out or sleep, I totally would just toss those things in the garbage." Same here. Juvenile Si. I consider both sleep and eating to be a waste of time, and I wouldn't do them unless I had to. That's strong N (time sense) combined with an impending sense that there's never enough time. Both Gamma and Beta experience this feeling (as decisive types), but Gamma (LIE, ENTj) should be more focused on problem-solution thinking, whereas I see "emoting" and evaluation in this post. You show strong, but subconscious, Fi values (i.e. "It's silly to be obsessed with keeping food separate on your plate."), but they're expressed through some powerful and dramatic Fe OUTPUT. Your signature also feels very ENFj to me. It starts with an expressed Fi value ("Forgive my typos."), and that's indicative of a person who will beat himself (or herself) up mercilessly for violating one's own Fi value system, and an ENFj hates to do that. It's followed by an Fe attempt to affect the "mood" of others ("Lol.") Then there's a line that, if meant in jest, is an obvious Fe attempt to affect mood. Either that, or it's like the credentials listed below it (aristocratic, prestige-driven, Beta values) that Alphas and Gammas typically do not share. In fact, they often perceive such behavior as unnecessary (since, being democratic, they see all of us as equal) or obnoxious (show-off behavior) that they poorly tolerate. Thus, Alpha (ENTp, ILE) and Gamma (ENTj, LIE) seem unlikely for you. Besides which, most of your writing in this post is emotive, emotionally-charged, and evaluative (F) rather than problem-solution oriented (T). Your final signature quote, furthermore, is gorgeous and idealistic--highly emotive, and very typical of an ENFj. You even self-attribute it, and I do that too on occasion. I note that the words above your avatar, "NEW! Now with more tert," also hint toward an ENFj typing as ENFj is known for regularly re-inventing or reincarnating itself in some way.

I realize that you didn't solicit my opinion on this subject, but I feel what I feel, and I very powerfully felt ENFj vibes out of the post above--perhaps a frustrated ENFj, perhaps even an angry one, but still ... Fe dom (from my perspective). Hope you at least got some value out of this analysis.

Cheers!
    Enneagram Type 1
    Tritype 136

Sentio ergo sum.
    Likes SearchingforPeace, Bush, Rambling liked this post

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Hm. You got me thinking so much that I went ahead and made a thread for it:

Read this or die

So yeah. I'd say I totally value your insight. Cheers indeed.
    J. Scott Crothers
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Kheledon View Post
    Actually, my father-in-law is an EII (I think). I can't read him well at all. He will openly shed a few tears, though, when he's upset. He's aristocratic (group-oriented). He's judicious (generally calm, sort-of lazy from the point of view of a decisive type like me, his house is an utter mess--this doesn't seem to bother him, he's normally in a general state of relaxation but really feels stress when it hits him). He definitely plays the role of mediator. He dislikes but does not avoid conflict. He dislikes competition (but, mainly, because he hates to lose--the games he likes have to be stacked in his favor for him to play). He considers himself to be one of the "unluckiest" people on Earth. He is goofy, likes puns, tries to make people laugh (but we usually groan instead, and that makes him laugh). He's definitely a harmonizer and a harmony-seeking type. His communication style is sincere.

Sorry I can't give you more on that. Hope it helped.
    What I bolded resonates with me. Very interesting. Thank you! I was just curious!
    "..But my dreaming self refuses to be consoled."- M.Atwood
    tumblr | instagram

A wannabe dog

I don't know.

I've mostly been typed as either IEI or EII by others, so I supposed I am either one of these types.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sp
    Socionics
    ESFj Ti

I'm alpha AF

All my relationships and conflicts point to alpha and ESE
    {The Diplomat}
    Slytherpuff
    s|L|OAx
    Meow.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    NiFi
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI4 Ni

I relate to INFp, INTp, and ENFj depending on my mood.

I'm not too well versed in socionics. IEI I think is more rare than people make it out to be on this forum but I'm not making any claim on this.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

I'm not that familiar with socionics, but reading the discreption I can see that I'm ENFJ EIE
    “You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions.”
    - Naguib Mahfouz

6w7 > 1w2 > 2w3