• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's your Socionics type?

Your Socionics type is...

• Total voters
MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Every time I take the test or I get ENTJ (LIE) or I get ESE, ESFJ.

It seems I have a double personality. With ESFP I have a triangle/trio personality :D

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Thanks. Btw your avatar is funny/disturbing

Yes it is a very powerful tool. As usual one should not fall into the trap of generalisation.

But, to make things simple, what is written about types is true even if one is not A TYPE but A SINGLE PERSON (that's good not to forget it once in a while :smile:)

See... I have a double personality : funny + disturbing :BangHead: :17425:

:smoke:

Kheledon

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Every time I take the test or I get ENTJ (LIE) or I get ESE, ESFJ.

It seems I have a double personality. With ESFP I have a triangle/trio personality :D

To me, the most obvious conclusion regarding these results is that you are well-dualized, and that's a good thing. That said, over the course of my many years of self-typing using various MBTI-type tools, I have occasionally flipped on I/E. I have flipped on S/N (but only once, and only barely--I am primarily N). I have also flipped on the F/T axis. I have never flipped on the J axis, however, and that means, in Socionics terms, that I am fundamentally rational.

The various, online, MBTI typing tools often yield wildly divergent results. It often depends upon one's state of mind when taking the test. It also depends upon how well one knows oneself. Being neither a psychologist, nor a psychiatrist, I wouldn't dare diagnose DID (Dissociative Indentity Disorder, i.e. Multiple Personality Disorder) for anyone, but that's always a possibility.

:shrug:

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
To me, the most obvious conclusion regarding these results is that you are well-dualized, and that's a good thing. That said, over the course of my many years of self-typing using various MBTI-type tools, I have occasionally flipped on I/E. I have flipped on S/N (but only once, and only barely--I am primarily N). I have also flipped on the F/T axis. I have never flipped on the J axis, however, and that means, in Socionics terms, that I am fundamentally rational.

The various, online, MBTI typing tools often yield wildly divergent results. It often depends upon one's state of mind when taking the test. It also depends upon how well one knows oneself. Being neither a psychologist, nor a psychiatrist, I wouldn't dare diagnose DID (Dissociative Indentity Disorder, i.e. Multiple Personality Disorder) for anyone, but that's always a possibility.

:shrug:

Yes those two aspects are very important : how well do you know yourself and which state of mind are you in when taking the test.

I don't have a DID and I think to be much more realistic and to enjoy freedom than most people around me do.

Under big stress I have been victim of my excess and was into borderline personality disorders. But... under big stress, isn't everyone exposed to the risk of one's "disorder".

I have learnt to respect my limits instead of thinking (unconsciously) I car bear anything and push things always further.

Many people ignore them until they develop a disease, or any symptoms.

For those that don't know themselves pretty well, their body will speak for them if they ignore the signals of their personal orange traffic light.:9436::sage:

And.... yes.... I'm well dualized for an F ! I use a lot of logic too sometimes :happy2:

Fortunately for me... an INFP told me I'm still abnormal. I was so glad to hear that I'm not the reflection of perfection :alttongue:

Kheledon

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
reluctantly EII-Ne.

The one INFj, EII, Delta that I think I have typed correctly absolutely loathes personality tests. He has indulged me and taken a couple of them, but he considers them "bunk" and doesn't ever think these tests type him correctly. In fact, he believes himself to be "un-typable" and doesn't see any value in trying to "pidgeonhole" himself with some kind of test.

Just noting your use of the word ... reluctantly. To me, that sounds just like an EII.

Cheers! :cheers:

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
...I actually think I might be SLI in socionics despite being ISFJ in MBTI.

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
...I actually think I might be SLI in socionics despite being ISFJ in MBTI.

I doubt it. SLIs never talk about their feelings. You radiate SFness.

I know you weren't asking for my opinion, but there it is. ;)

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
[MENTION=17945]Nixie[/MENTION] [MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION] Vote on your types. They're the only ones with no votes. :wink:

Snickie

also not a cat
MBTI Type
InTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Update: There is a distinct possibility that I might be LII.
I'll get back to y'all on that.
Eventually.

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I hope there isn't a poll for this already. Anyways, what's your Socionics type? I didn't want to add a new option for each subtype, so just mention here which one you are. Remember, we're talking Socionics, not MBTI.

I am ISFp-Fe (SEI) to the core. Never found a better fitting type.

Talk.

I only took the test a couple times, and totally agree with the IEE-Fi variant. The Ne subtype does have bits and pieces of me, but it's the Fi subtype that really pinpoints me :)

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

If your username is Punderstorm, there's a good chance you are that type. ;)

Also an LII-Ne, also love puns. I do identify some with EII, ILE, and even SEI though.