• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's your Socionics type?

Your Socionics type is...

• Total voters

Kheledon

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=26269]Kheledon[/MENTION], what do you know about EIIs? I took the test a few days ago and found my results very accurate. You seem knowledgeable, I'm curious. :)

Actually, my father-in-law is an EII (I think). I can't read him well at all. He will openly shed a few tears, though, when he's upset. He's aristocratic (group-oriented). He's judicious (generally calm, sort-of lazy from the point of view of a decisive type like me, his house is an utter mess--this doesn't seem to bother him, he's normally in a general state of relaxation but really feels stress when it hits him). He definitely plays the role of mediator. He dislikes but does not avoid conflict. He dislikes competition (but, mainly, because he hates to lose--the games he likes have to be stacked in his favor for him to play). He considers himself to be one of the "unluckiest" people on Earth. He is goofy, likes puns, tries to make people laugh (but we usually groan instead, and that makes him laugh). He's definitely a harmonizer and a harmony-seeking type. His communication style is sincere.

Sorry I can't give you more on that. Hope it helped. :shrug:

Kheledon

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Virtually all of of the professional Socionics folks who've dug into me (e.g. interviews) have pegged me as LIE (ENTj). Really, I can see either γ-Ni type (ENTj, INTp) as feasible.

I could also see ENTp, but I'd ultimately nix it because having to engage with its Super-id IMs (Si and Fe) make me want to stab myself. That is, screw the emotional atmosphere, screw dramatics, screw aesthetics, and screw "listening to my body." It's my impatience that forces me to avoid that stuff whenever possible. (And if I could live without having to eat or work out or sleep, I totally would just toss those things in the garbage.)

However, that typing messes with consistency and fries some folks' brains and makes them angry but tough titties to them. I'm always open to other perspectives, though, so long as they're not motivated by some hilarious outcry that carrots and mashed potatoes shouldn't touch each other on the plate.

Hmm. I think I'll avoid delicacy, here, and just say that this post screams ENFj to me. Powerful Ni in ENFj's creative (2nd Function, part of ENFj's FeNi ego) function position is demonstrated by Ni's desire to limit options (i.e. "no, not that type," "no, not that type," "no, not that type,"), and I see you doing that while keeping an open mind (very mentally flexible--still open to other options, a typical feature of dialectical-algorithmic cognition (EIE) and not the causal-deterministic thinking that typifies LIE). Hyperbolic, performative language ("x fries people's brains," "x makes me want to stab myself," "hilarious outcry") comes naturally to ENFj (but ENTp can do that too). These words were also indicative: "screw the emotional atmosphere, screw dramatics, screw aesthetics." ENFj feels too much as is. We often have to limit the amount of raw F that we just naturally absorb, and you express, quite dramatically (like an ENFj performer), that desire. I also hate drama in my life, and that's typical of an ENFj because we value, more than anything else, stable interpersonal relationships. I share your aversion to interpersonal drama, as one would expect from an ENFj.

What really tipped me off though was this: "I could live without having to eat or work out or sleep, I totally would just toss those things in the garbage." Same here. Juvenile Si. I consider both sleep and eating to be a waste of time, and I wouldn't do them unless I had to. That's strong N (time sense) combined with an impending sense that there's never enough time. Both Gamma and Beta experience this feeling (as decisive types), but Gamma (LIE, ENTj) should be more focused on problem-solution thinking, whereas I see "emoting" and evaluation in this post. You show strong, but subconscious, Fi values (i.e. "It's silly to be obsessed with keeping food separate on your plate."), but they're expressed through some powerful and dramatic Fe OUTPUT. Your signature also feels very ENFj to me. It starts with an expressed Fi value ("Forgive my typos."), and that's indicative of a person who will beat himself (or herself) up mercilessly for violating one's own Fi value system, and an ENFj hates to do that. It's followed by an Fe attempt to affect the "mood" of others ("Lol.") Then there's a line that, if meant in jest, is an obvious Fe attempt to affect mood. Either that, or it's like the credentials listed below it (aristocratic, prestige-driven, Beta values) that Alphas and Gammas typically do not share. In fact, they often perceive such behavior as unnecessary (since, being democratic, they see all of us as equal) or obnoxious (show-off behavior) that they poorly tolerate. Thus, Alpha (ENTp, ILE) and Gamma (ENTj, LIE) seem unlikely for you. Besides which, most of your writing in this post is emotive, emotionally-charged, and evaluative (F) rather than problem-solution oriented (T). Your final signature quote, furthermore, is gorgeous and idealistic--highly emotive, and very typical of an ENFj. You even self-attribute it, and I do that too on occasion. I note that the words above your avatar, "NEW! Now with more tert," also hint toward an ENFj typing as ENFj is known for regularly re-inventing or reincarnating itself in some way.

I realize that you didn't solicit my opinion on this subject, but I feel what I feel, and I very powerfully felt ENFj vibes out of the post above--perhaps a frustrated ENFj, perhaps even an angry one, but still ... Fe dom (from my perspective). Hope you at least got some value out of this analysis.

Cheers! :cheers:

Lia_kat

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Actually, my father-in-law is an EII (I think). I can't read him well at all. He will openly shed a few tears, though, when he's upset. He's aristocratic (group-oriented). He's judicious (generally calm, sort-of lazy from the point of view of a decisive type like me, his house is an utter mess--this doesn't seem to bother him, he's normally in a general state of relaxation but really feels stress when it hits him). He definitely plays the role of mediator. He dislikes but does not avoid conflict. He dislikes competition (but, mainly, because he hates to lose--the games he likes have to be stacked in his favor for him to play). He considers himself to be one of the "unluckiest" people on Earth. He is goofy, likes puns, tries to make people laugh (but we usually groan instead, and that makes him laugh). He's definitely a harmonizer and a harmony-seeking type. His communication style is sincere.

Sorry I can't give you more on that. Hope it helped. :shrug:

What I bolded resonates with me. Very interesting. Thank you! I was just curious!

Destiny

A wannabe dog
I don't know.

I've mostly been typed as either IEI or EII by others, so I supposed I am either one of these types.

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I'm alpha AF

All my relationships and conflicts point to alpha and ESE

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I relate to INFp, INTp, and ENFj depending on my mood.

I'm not too well versed in socionics. IEI I think is more rare than people make it out to be on this forum but I'm not making any claim on this.

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm not that familiar with socionics, but reading the discreption I can see that I'm ENFJ EIE :)

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Happy to see the variety of types here!

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I waffle between types. Maybe LSI,IEI,EII or ESI? I'm not really sure.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm a SEE-Fi. Less obvious or abrasive than the SEE-Se, I can look like an ENFj, until you see that I'm much more pragmatic and take up more space than the dramatic, socially oriented Beta. I'm completely the Gamma SFP pseudo-aggressor (takes on an aggressive or forward romantic or sexual stance to disarm suitors, rather than being a full STP agressor/player...more Mae West than pimpin) ...I've met this description since the 5th grade, much to the surprise or chagrin of some males, and the delight of others.

Someone suggested I'm actually ISFj, still in Gamma Quadra but more introverted with heavier Ni, but I think that I'm more ISFP in Beebe Jungian theory. I can lead with Se as a Jungian neurotic or a Socionics SEE-Fi, but in typical MBTI tests I tend towards IFP and will settle for XSFP in Kersey where E/I is the least important letter....I'm definitely not as crazy social as the Kersey definition would imply of ESFP, which is my mom up and down.

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
I don't know what mine is :C

Every time i test i come back with IEI, BUT HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?!

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Either ILE ENTp or LIE ENTj , just a 1% difference for me. :shrug:

Snickie

also not a cat
MBTI Type
InTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
The two times I took the test:

SLI-1Te (ISTp)
ILI-2Te (INTp)

Both have some resonance with me, but I'm still always leaning towards being a sensor. Anyway I have a hard time seeing myself as a strong gamma. I'm so judicious it hurts.

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
I've tried taking it both spontaneously and both analytically and my results are all across the board. IEE, ILE, EIE, SEE even. I don't know anymore. Maybe I have no personality beyond extrovert.

cosmic royal

Phoenix Flame
MBTI Type
xNTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ILI. Won't even bother questioning that.