• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's your Socionics type?

Your Socionics type is...

• Total voters

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think I'm pretty clearly SLI. Socionics Si fits me exceedingly well, and so does Delta. I don't care much for socionics subtypes but I think SLI-Si works well. I've had confusion in other systems but I am confident in this being my type.

Opal Star

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
LxE, leaning towards LSE. Definitely Ni or Si subtype (depending on whether I am LSE or LIE), because I am not as “hard” as the Te subtypes tend to appear to be. Te base fits me well.

K..

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What's the contrast between MBTI and Socionics? I am an INTJ on MBTI, and for Socionics, I am an ILI with no discernible subtype.

Methylene

Now with more salt.
MBTI Type
LVEF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Kinda settling on ILE, no subtype.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think I'm pretty clearly SLI. Socionics Si fits me exceedingly well, and so does Delta. I don't care much for socionics subtypes but I think SLI-Si works well. I've had confusion in other systems but I am confident in this being my type.

I don't even know anymore. I'm not sure how I was this confident about SLI in the past. I could potentially be an ILI or ESI.

fatgurl

ARMY
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
People have typed me as SEI, I previously thought I was LII. I always test as LII with EII coming in second. It never felt quite right so I asked people and there was SEI.

Sei fits me pretty well actually, better than a lot of personality-type stuff. I love socionics descriptions of the functions more so than mbti. Subtype, I'm not sure about. I relate most to si but there are some fe things that I also relate to.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
LII/ILE?

I've gotten typed LIE Ni and while I resonated due to my extreme focus and ambitiousness with the things I am passionate about (I only do that with what I enjoy though, outside of that I'm pretty slacky) I don't know if I'm actually that type cuz the ones I mostly resonate with are INTj-Ne and ENTp-Ne when I read the descriptions they're basically spot on to me.

Either LII-Ne or ILE-Ne cuz the high focus on ideas and possibilities, data, imagination, debater, chill demeanor, but can also be detached at times,, ect

Idk which one. I'm wondering which one. Hmm.

Maybe I'll flip a coin.

Anyone have a coin?

Last edited:

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
100% convinced of ESI now. Took me a while to see it because of the way Fi/Ethics types are stereotyped/misunderstood. All this time, I was simply perceiving Fi dynamics as what makes the most logical sense. I never related to following the heart over the head, nor weighing out judgments according to “muh feelz sed so.” Just isn't me.

Jung always described feeling functioning as rational. That's never made sense to me until now. People are mistaking F for being led by emotions. That was never how Jung meant for it to be interpreted. MBTI got his work wrong.

Last edited:
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp
Kinda settling on ILE, no subtype.
I don't think an ILE doesn't have a subtype makes any sense, since the concept of subtype is more accentuated than being an additional scheme. Otherwise, ILE-Ne works if you were to say that you relate both subtypes, since in general, it only describes a type but in their accentuation of contact/inert elemental values.