• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

IEI-Ni and IEI-Fe, Get In Here!

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm not 100% sure I'm an IEI--I could be an EIE or an ILI--but I'll post in this thread anyway.

Which subtype are you, IEI-Ni or IEI-Fe?
Ni.
How do you dress and how is your fashion sense?
I don't usually put a lot of effort into my style. It's typically either a hoodie or a uniformly colored shirt along with blue jeans. I would try harder if I had a bigger social life and could more easily get to the store to buy clothes.

If your loved ones had to describe you in three words, what are they?
I'll list words they've actually described me with. That would be sweet, smart, and reserved.

How are you like, socially: Outgoing or private?
"Private" is a much better word to describe me than "outgoing."

What is your MBTI type?
INFJ
What is your enneagram?
I don't really think I have a single enneagram type. It's more accurate, not to mention easier, to describe myself as possessing a certain spectrum of enneagram types roughly as follows: 4 ~ 5 > 1 > 9 > 3 > 2 > 6 > 8 > 7.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Provided I have my socionics type right, which I may not...

Ni

A friend once described me as "girly vintage". I've also been described as eclectic, a risk taker and having my "own style". I'm not super avant garde or original, and I have gotten simpler with age, although I still love stuff like fur coats and metallic boots. I like color, texture, and bold prints a lot. I like playing with different silhouettes. Fashion is fun and creative to me and I focus on my mood over things like comfort or appropriateness. It's almost like character creation for me, although it always is me.

They most often say I am smart, creative and temperamental, to use actual words they have used. I hear imaginative a lot too. Boyfriends say I am kind, patient and understanding. Those three always are always mentioned together.

Private. People accuse me of being guarded and secretive. They say it takes years to really get to know me.

What is your MBTI type?
INfP...I test INtP but identify more with a Fi ego.

What is your enneagram?
4w5 sp/sx, also look a lot like the 5w4 sx/sp subtype, but I think core 4 still.

beloiseau

IEI-Ni (I think...)

I'm super boring and pretty much always wear jeans with a v-neck or button up. I have so many pairs of shoes but 95% of the time opt for my trusty black canvas vans. Cardigans are my only form of accessorizing. I suppose I wish I was more fashionable but I keep it simple because the outcome (Being seen as trendy? As an individual? idk) is not worth the hassle of having to pick out outfits. The idealized version of myself would be extremely expressive through clothing. It must not be too important to me though, if I never do.

Asked my mom: mysterious (idk), passionate, skeptical

Private, but I can be outgoing. I'm private in the sense that I rarely share things about myself or about what's going on in my life. It's not that I avoid it--if someone asks I'll share. It simply just does not naturally come up. I am nearly always the listener. You know the listeners who end up being the listeners to even OTHER listeners? I'm not that person. So, I might be viewed by people who tend to take the role of listener as being more open and outgoing, and viewed by more outgoing and open people as being private and maybe reserved. I think my disposition depends on my "mood", as well. By mood I don't mean emotional state; I mean my current energy level and/or current perceptive capabilities of the world around me.

What is your MBTI type?

INFJ is where I fit best into the theory

What is your enneagram?

5. Not sure about tritype but people have suggested 541 and 548

sindri

I am curious about the INFp subtypes, the Ni and the Fe. I have a few questions and you can try to answer as honestly as you can. Thanks in advance!

I would say I am the introverted subtype, but the few friends and coworkers who have read both descriptions (on my request) say I am the extroverted subtype.

I am constantly going through phases. For a few years, I've been determined to learn color theory, so when I go shopping for cloths, I often try a new color scheme. I tend to like monochrome and analogous colors with lots of contrast, texture and pattern. I especially like folk patterns and Japanese's color sensibility.

A few examples of outfits
  • Black jeans, black long sleeves shirt with a tucked in white tactical scarf showing the black and white dog tooth pattern
  • Grey blue jeans with a black white and blue native american patterned shirt
  • Extra long white t-shirt and gradient red pants
  • Faded green/yellow pants with magenta and blue shirt
This isn't strictly fashion, but I post stencils and stickers I make on my instagram
Andrew (@ajsindri) • Instagram photos and videos

Intelligent, friendly, honest, noble, aloof

Both. When I'm with people I have something in common with, I'm very outgoing. If I'm not in the mood to be like that, I would rather be alone. Ironically, I think you would see more of me being my friend rather than being my roommate, because when I'm home, that is my time to be alone.

What is your MBTI / enneagram type?
I've never really studied either. Going based on cognitive functions, I should be an INFJ, but I've never formally taken the test. I would say I am a 4w5, but again, I don't know the theory that well and other people have told me they think I'm a different enneagram.

skippythecat

Enneagram
9w1
What is your MBTI type?
What is your enneagram?

1. IEI-Fe.
2. Fashion is more pastel colors, comfy and subtle. Solid colors generally and may do patterns from time to time.
3. Happy, determinated, and curious
4. It depends but I’d say outgoing. I am private with people I do not know or new places.
5. INFJ
6. 9w1 sx/so

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
I know this is old but it looked fun, so....

1. Which subtype are you, IEI-Ni or IEI-Fe?
    Fe
    ----
  2. How do you dress and how is your fashion sense?
    I like dressing in a specific style I've narrowed in on for myself. Refined but minimalistic. I buy a bunch of black pants because they match virtually everything, and the outfits I can wear with them can be worn to everything I have to do without having to change clothes throughout the day.
    ----
  3. If your loved ones had to describe you in three words, what are they?
    IDK. Sorry.
    ----
  4. How are you like, socially: Outgoing or private?
    Both.
    ----
  5. What is your MBTI type?
    INFJ
    ----
  6. What is your enneagram?
    9w1