• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

IEI-Ni and IEI-Fe, Get In Here!

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I am curious about the INFp subtypes, the Ni and the Fe. I have a few questions and you can try to answer as honestly as you can. Thanks in advance!

1. Which subtype are you, IEI-Ni or IEI-Fe?
  2. How do you dress and how is your fashion sense?
  3. If your loved ones had to describe you in three words, what are they?
  4. How are you like, socially: Outgoing or private?
  5. What is your MBTI type?
  6. What is your enneagram?

thebrightmedusa

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Hello!!! It is the first time i write in this forum :p yay

1. I´m IEI-Fe subtype
2. Sometimes i get frustrated with my style because its difficult to find a middle between pleasing the others, be confident in whatever i put on and be the creative, open, curious and playfull person i am. I tend more towards the colorful and feminine hippie style or earthy and flowy style (IT's what i feel more confortable with) .... bahh... but i basically like to mix/experiment with styles and play costumes (I do that whenever i'm confident, which, gladly, is happening more often). I'm a big fan of 2nd hand and antiques/vintage shops.
3. they would describe me as delicate, cute, wise
4. I'm both outgoing and private... It depends on how it flows...or on how im flowing :p
5. my MBTI type is INFP-T
6. my enneagram type is 4

Can you answer to your questions too? now i'm curious too :)))

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hello!!! It is the first time i write in this forum :p yay

1. I´m IEI-Fe subtype
2. Sometimes i get frustrated with my style because its difficult to find a middle between pleasing the others, be confident in whatever i put on and be the creative, open, curious and playfull person i am. I tend more towards the colorful and feminine hippie style or earthy and flowy style (IT's what i feel more confortable with) .... bahh... but i basically like to mix/experiment with styles and play costumes (I do that whenever i'm confident, which, gladly, is happening more often). I'm a big fan of 2nd hand and antiques/vintage shops.
3. they would describe me as delicate, cute, wise
4. I'm both outgoing and private... It depends on how it flows...or on how im flowing :p
5. my MBTI type is INFP-T
6. my enneagram type is 4

Can you answer to your questions too? now i'm curious too :)))

Sure~

1. Which subtype are you, IEI-Ni or IEI-Fe? IEI-Fe
2. How do you dress and how is your fashion sense? If I could have it my way always, I would dress like Zooey Deschanel: feminine, vintage, and quirky. I dress modestly and in solid colors most of the time, though I am deeply in love with floral patterns.
3. If your loved ones had to describe you in three words, what are they? Sweet, caring, serious.
4. How are you like, socially: Outgoing or private? It really depends. Outwardly, I am outgoing, but inwardly, I am private, if that makes any sense.
5. What is your MBTI type? INFJ
6. What is your enneagram? e4

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
When you said 'Get in here' the first thing I thought of was Scorpion and his spear pull. :shrug:

Sorry, carry on.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
When you said 'Get in here' the first thing I thought of was Scorpion and his spear pull. :shrug:

Sorry, carry on.

Shoryuken...lmao

Now you got me wanting to play mortal kombat and street fighter.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Sorry, carry on.

Uuuuuugghhh :girlfight:
he says 'get over here' wow do u even lift bruh?

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Uuuuuugghhh :girlfight:
he says 'get over here' wow do u even lift bruh?

I think there's one version of the game where he can teleport you to hell and says "get in here." Unless I'm wrong?

By the way I hella derailed your thread. I find it interesting and have the same questions concerning my own ILE possy and the Ne-Ti subtypes. My apologies.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think there's one version of the game where he can teleport you to hell and says "get in here." Unless I'm wrong?

By the way I hella derailed your thread. I find it interesting and have the same questions concerning my own ILE possy and the Ne-Ti subtypes. My apologies.

OMG no, I was just playing around. I do find the topic of subtypes intriguing and just wanted to see if there are other IEI-Fe folks on this website, they seem kind of rare for some reason.
I think the ILE-Ti are the more serious ENTPs and the ILE-Ne are kind of more goofy, or am I wrong? :huh:

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Oh? How so?

Most people meet me and see me as a goofball (because I am). I'm just not as 'flighty' as Ne subtypes might be. I'm also more skeptical (bordering on Ti dominance) and like to hash out an idea to its logical conclusion versus just dropping it cold from boredom (though sometimes that happens).

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Most people meet me and see me as a goofball (because I am). I'm just not as 'flighty' as Ne subtypes might be. I'm also more skeptical (bordering on Ti dominance) and like to hash out an idea to its logical conclusion versus just dropping it cold from boredom (though sometimes that happens).

Yo, start a thread about this, someone I know may be the Ne-type and just wanna confirm it. I think ENxP are always goofy, though, so take what I said with a grain of salt. :D

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Yo, start a thread about this, someone I know may be the Ne-type and just wanna confirm it. I think ENxP are always goofy, though, so take what I said with a grain of salt. :D

I'm too lazy.

You can start that thread and I'll chime in. :D

ygritte

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
1. IEI-2Fe
2. a bit grungy but nothing over the top, i tend to favor neutrals/solid colors over patterns, ripped jeans, black boots
3. charismatic/charming, creative, temperamental
4. either very outgoing or very withdrawn
5. ENFP-T
6. 4w3 sx/so

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=26674]theforsaken[/MENTION]

Which subtype are you, IEI-Ni or IEI-Fe?

Now Fe.

How do you dress and how is your fashion sense?

I dress different, artistic shirts sometimes, like to make my fashion subtly strong. Sometimes bright or flashy clothing. When I feel lonely, I dress nicer or plainer.

If your loved ones had to describe you in three words, what are they?

Kind, understanding, and funny.

How are you like, socially: Outgoing or private?

Both. Depends on who, really.

What is your MBTI type?

INFJ silly.

What is your enneagram?

UGH. Let's just say 6w5 cp sx/so/sp for now.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION] love your new avatar!

virtualinsanity

MBTI Type
--TP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am curious about the INFp subtypes, the Ni and the Fe. I have a few questions and you can try to answer as honestly as you can. Thanks in advance!

1. Which subtype are you, IEI-Ni or IEI-Fe?
  2. How do you dress and how is your fashion sense?
  3. If your loved ones had to describe you in three words, what are they?
  4. How are you like, socially: Outgoing or private?
  5. What is your MBTI type?
  6. What is your enneagram?

1. IEI-Ni
  2. My natural style is very creative but it depends where I'm going. If I'm going to the library, I'm modest, but if I'm hanging out, I'm more hippie/grunge like.
  3. Silly, Caring, Creative
  4. I tend towards privacy but reach out to others to comfort them or compliment..
  5. INFJ
  6. Type 4w5 - 7w6 - 8w9sp/sx

mars13

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
1. IEI-Ni
2. I dress kinda grunge, I guess. Jeans, t-shirts, flannels, cardigans, sweaters.
3. Eccentric, interesting, neurotic
4. I'm more private, especially with people I don't know well. With friends I'm much more outgoing.
5. INFP
6. 4w5 sx/sp

Zeego

Mind Wanderer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
  1. IEI-Ni
  2. Usually casual, although I like to wear shirts with surreal designs when I feel like standing out.
  3. I'm not sure how others perceive me, to be honest.
  4. Outgoing with people I know, private with everyone else.
  5. INTP
  6. 5w4 sp/sx

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Which subtype are you, IEI-Ni or IEI-Fe?
IEI-Ni

How do you dress and how is your fashion sense?
Quite feminine, I guess. I love lace dresses in special. Bright colors, white and rosé. Although people say I look more like "myself" when I'm wearing black.

If your loved ones had to describe you in three words, what are they?
Asked my SO and: Intelligent, brillant, genius (my SO was making fun of me though)

How are you like, socially: Outgoing or private?
Fairly private. Even answering these questions seem a bit too much.

What is your MBTI type?
INFJ

What is your enneagram?