• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other Socionics] What socionics relationship do you consider

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Her
She is vain. She does not see the consequences of her actions.. She cn be a little obsessed with relationship. She is outspoken and she can plan things out.

Me
I am very chilled. I try to stay out of much chaos as possible. I can be confrontational, but it is not myt style. I do not come across as assertive, I can be, but I am not.

Her view

She views me as someone who needs help. She view me as having little sympathy for serious things and make a joke out of it. She does not understand my intentions sometimes.

Y view
I view her as a lllittle narcissistic at points. I think question her morality, but it is through her actions that I question. She does not make sense to me, but nor I to her. I view her life style as kind of dishonest and attention seeking instead of doing for you.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Contrary or Mirror? She seems extraverted based on your description, though.

EDIT: Supervision is also possible, as is Benefit

The Mask. Another thing that I notice is that we both view each other as a little immoral, she views me as sadistic and I also view her as someone who seems to have little self control over her desires

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Extraverted Beta?

sulfit

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
She: SEE. Plans things out (SEE - strategist) but doesn't see consequences (weak Ni, impulsive EP temperament).

Also called "amoral" or "immoral" because SEE have creative Fi and use it only by situation, when it suits them.

Also called narcissistic. "SEE enjoys being the center of attention and evoking admiration in others. Presents himself as a promising person of great potential and with many open possibilities. Stresses his own personal originality and uniqueness. Easy gives out compliments, says that which he knows others would like to hear." Socionics - the16types.info - ESFp The Politician profile by Gulenko

Your relationship: Mirror, ESI-SEE (you: question her morality Fi through observable actions Te,Se, you: chill and can be assertive but prefer not to be - introverted "aggressor", keep in your limits: IJ temperament). Could be supervision but not as close to this description.