• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Concise examples of PoLR

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
"Whatever who needs morality when you can use the system to your advantage, and only care when people hurt your own self."
Similarly,

"Virtue is just a construct. It's virtuous to be virtuous. But of course people imagine it to be good in it own right, because for the most part, as an individual, it involves me giving to those other people. Not that being good is bad, but go kick rocks if you think I need to give my entire being to you. I'll give freely where I might be able to help, but it's going to be on my terms.

Also go kick rocks I'll feel however I want to feel thank you very much and also don't you dare intrude"

Also, trying to drag a cat into a pool, while also telling him how fun it's going to be, either not noticing or caring that he's dug his claws into the drapery to try to escape

Hell, maybe that's all just me :shrug:

Turi

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You are pretty much like my enfp friend. Well he wants the course to be credible, but doesn't understand why you want to look back at how the person got the data.

It's not relevant.
I feel like it's an 'end justifies the means' kind of thing, and I'm only focused on 'the end'.

When people want sources and citations and to start sifting through how information was collected.. well, this just stresses me out.
I don't care about it. I don't want to be involved with it. It's not relevant.
I also simply don't see the point in referencing others or citing 'authority' anyway, and when other people do it to me it literally discredits their position in my opinion, because it makes my eyes glaze over with what I can only describe as 'boredom' as I realise I'm not actually conversing with a human being.

I'm conversing with some copy-paste machine who has precisely zero fresh perspectives - and if there is nothing new to be added, well, I'm out.

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's not relevant.
I feel like it's an 'end justifies the means' kind of thing, and I'm only focused on 'the end'.

When people want sources and citations and to start sifting through how information was collected.. well, this just stresses me out.
I don't care about it. I don't want to be involved with it. It's not relevant.
I also simply don't see the point in referencing others or citing 'authority' anyway, and when other people do it to me it literally discredits their position in my opinion, because it makes my eyes glaze over with what I can only describe as 'boredom' as I realise I'm not actually conversing with a human being.

I'm conversing with some copy-paste machine who has precisely zero fresh perspectives - and if there is nothing new to be added, well, I'm out.

There is a difference between someone who gets information that is accurate and someone who pulls shit out of their ass. You seem to do alot of the latter.

Whats worse is that you seem proud of yourself, like you were some kind of badass, when all I see is someone who doesn't know the difference between fact and fiction. It has nothing to do with ends justifying the means and everything to do with accuracy.

You claim you don't take people seriously when they expect you to cite sources, you do realize you are the one who is not being taken seriously?

Good luck with your solipsism. :bye:

Venus Rose

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
people usually re-phrase their polr issues throuh their ego block if you ask them directly (according to these two translated Russian articles I skimmed)

giving an example...my brother and my mom are conflictors
I have never seen my brother admit that arguing with my mom might be hitting any weak points in him (Si polr)
No, instead he insists she is "dumb" and/or "illogical" (weak Te is what he is spotting)
even though he is correctly spotting an aspect of reality, he is not fully admitting his own weak points

this is normal, apparently
also I have wondered (since I have certainly seen this) if the humor, irony, sarcasm and other general nuanced and layered communication coming through someone's IM that happens to be the receiver's polr IM...might basically mean the information goes over the receiver's head, that is, they may come across as overly naïve, simple, not fully grasping things

and so you can see how something like this can potentially be abused