User Tag List

First 123 Last

Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

To me Fe polr is just not caring for emotional subtleties and how their words affect people, as they want to convey what they feel or think as it is. Irrational Logic types (ENTp, ESTp, ISTp, INTp) in general I think are pretty emotionally stubborn or confident in themselves and how their feelings are conveyed, but at the same time can be more emotionally vulnerable than other types.

Softserve Ice Cream Agent Washington's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Smilephantomhive View Post
    For me it's either
    "Whatever who needs morality when you can use the system to your advantage, and only care when people hurt your own self."
    Or
    "If you are *insert moral atrocity here* then you should kill yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    I have my moments of the first at times. It usually passes when I come to my senses xD

...Witticism aside, I feel, though.
    There's no love in fear.
    - Tool

Do we want to remind you of something? Yes: the world is good and we belong here.
    - Richard Siken

I wonder if I have Ne polr.

I don't like to wait. I like work that brings quick returns, which is one of the reasons having to go through college is such torture. Yes the returns of going to college are good, I know that, but I want something that brings returns rather quickly.

I also don't like to wait not knowing where I am headed, I like to know where a situation is headed though not for fatalistic reasons. I like to be able to change where the situation is headed, but if I don't know...I especially don't like one person supposedly taking me one place and we end up someplace else, it feels like they are conning me.

I really like philosophy, especially complex questions regarding ethics, and while I'll debate this stuff openly, I am very private about my personal beliefs as I fear they would be ridiculed by people. I generally dislike talking about my convictions, spiritual or political (offline).
    Likes Galena liked this post

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

Nutrition and exercise is just a huge waste of time and maintenance is just a pain in the ass.

/-PoLR
    J. Scott Crothers
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics

Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

If they do pay attention to nutrition it might just be learned instead of something they can actively respond to, something their body actually tells them.

To me an Si polr is mostly just unaware of the effect their actions have on their body as well as other people's comfort. SLIs, LSEs, ESE,s and SEIs usually all are aware of this so their words are much less powerful and usually toned down and said calmly and to the point (SLIs/LSEs) or maybe with a bit of additional fluffiness packed in (SEIs/ESEs). And also they are aware of inconveniences they inflict on others, and usually try to not burden others.

Ti PoLR fits me well.
    I know a guy who views the world through a lens of data and I find it so silly. Like, he'll post charts that measure how we are evolving to pair with "fatter, dumber" people, and I'm just like "what an overly simplistic view of a complex matter, and also a waste of fucking time to compile such supposed evidence." I thoroughly enjoy some of our talks, but we definitely differ in how we view the human element.
    Likes Betty Blue liked this post

Permabanned
    MBTI
    NiFi
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI4 Ni

Um... Te PoLR ( @Kierva can attest to this)...

do I really need to explain?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Fe

I'm still kinda torn between EII and IEI, but... I went to make an interview with someone, who wasn't nasty, but wasn't willing to cooperate or to answer my questions either and I just said: "Oh...Okay, I respect your decision."The photographer who was with me there afterwards told me, that I can't really treat people like that. That I need to be more assertive, ask questions even if they refuse to answer and wait for them to slip and start talking. I just looked at him and I answered that I'm really not comfortable with pushing people into something they don't want to do, but I'll try to be more assertive. He response was simple: "I can't imagine you being pushy or aggressive at all."

And then I realized... My Se really does suck.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

I am currently typed as an ENTP, however I basically only get IEI or ILI in Socionics, so I'll go roll with PoLR Te as I relate more to IEI-Ni than ILI subtype.

IMO, it manifests in me as a complete and utter disregard for facts, authority, external sources - I don't see value in them, they mean nothing to me.
    This creeps its way into my postings here and on PerC at least, as somebody who prefers to speak from the point of view of my own mind - I do not give two flying shits about sticking to sources, or citing credible books/authors and whatnot - I have visions in my head of how it is, and that's the truth to me.

I have recently begun at least trying to support my arguments and whatnot with sources - I develop my perspectives from them, no doubt - but I don't care about formulating logical coherent arguments.
    I don't care about referencing sources. I honestly do not care about that kind of thing.

I get called out on it all the time and my only response is "so what?", really.

People ask me, what are your sources?
    And I'm like, me, I'm the source, what the fuck are you talking about? Who cares about other sources.
    I know how it is, this is the truth, so that's that.
    Couldn't care less what other people have to say.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Turi View Post
    I am currently typed as an ENTP, however I basically only get IEI or ILI in Socionics, so I'll go roll with PoLR Te as I relate more to IEI-Ni than ILI subtype.

IMO, it manifests in me as a complete and utter disregard for facts, authority, external sources - I don't see value in them, they mean nothing to me.
    This creeps its way into my postings here and on PerC at least, as somebody who prefers to speak from the point of view of my own mind - I do not give two flying shits about sticking to sources, or citing credible books/authors and whatnot - I have visions in my head of how it is, and that's the truth to me.

I have recently begun at least trying to support my arguments and whatnot with sources - I develop my perspectives from them, no doubt - but I don't care about formulating logical coherent arguments.
    I don't care about referencing sources. I honestly do not care about that kind of thing.

I get called out on it all the time and my only response is "so what?", really.

People ask me, what are your sources?
    And I'm like, me, I'm the source, what the fuck are you talking about? Who cares about other sources.
    I know how it is, this is the truth, so that's that.
    Couldn't care less what other people have to say.
    You are pretty much like my enfp friend. Well he wants the course to be credible, but doesn't understand why you want to look back at how the person got the data.

johari
    nohari
    Likes Turi liked this post