• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is my type? Questionnaire. Help appreciated.

Supaketi

Personal concepts
1. What is beauty? What is love?
Beauty is subjective and not static. It really depends on whether the individual identifies with popular opinion or if they have their own definitive characteristics for what they consider 'beautiful.' For me personally, I can't pinpoint an exact standard for what I think is beautiful. What I find beautiful is contextual..

Love is seeking/wanting to provide the best for someone else over your own interests and for that same attitude to be reciprocated.

2. What are your most important values?
I struggle to answer this but I will say loyalty and trust.

4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
I think they are necessary protective measures from outside threats that could harm a society. But it should be primarily in service to the people and country rather than a means to control said people and country. Power is equal to potency whether social, political or economical. A force that can influence whichever way it wills. My opinion on power is that it is needed for mobilisation.

Interests
5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
Philosophy, politics, economics, theology, business, science, books, tv shows and the character dynamics, how people function and the logic behind their choices. They interest me because I like to decipher systems whether theoretical or people oriented. How things fit together to explain the way circumstance have manifested up until this point and what could possibly develop as a result, are what I like to consider and discuss with others.

6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
Medicinal discoveries and ways to better my health interest me. How the body functions is also interesting. I don't pay much attention to my body. I would say I'm not in tune with it..

7. What do you think of daily chores?
They bore me, but are necessary to do. I'll admit to putting it off for as long as I'm able to. I'm thorough and efficient when I carry them out.

8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
I tend to like psychological thrillers or unpredictable books/movies that catch you off guard like 'wtf?' The latter venture into very taboo territory. I find the shock factor humorous due to the absurdity. I can't think of many examples as of now, but Gone Girl probably serves as a sufficient reference.

9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
I may cry because I feel like I had not reached a certain goal/vision I had in mind. So I think failure is often a culprit when this happens. Seeing young children suffer gets me in the feels because I can't stand shitty parents. It's unforgivable IMO.

My loved ones make me smile with good banter and laughter. Comedies, too.

10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
Amongst my family, anywhere really. So long as the atmosphere is light and there's laughter.

Evaluation & Behaviour
11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
I think people would say I'm bad with deep relationships/friendships if they are not within my circle (which consists of family mostly, people I have known forever). If there is no common goal such as seeing them at work, Uni etc. then I don't really do well with relationship consistency. Or I don't see a need to initiate contact if the 'friendship' hasn't been established outside of the routine that maintained its existence. They'd also say I have a temper, I can be stubborn, narcissistic and competitive.

I don't like that I have a million ideas of what I could do, and rarely make the effort to see them to fruition.

12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
People have said that I'm independent, confident, ballsy, intellectual and funny/witty.

I like that I'm clever.

13. In what areas of your life would you like help?
Understanding what people need, staying focused

14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
I feel stuck in a rut when I can't possibly see a way out of an unwanted circumstance. My reaction is usually annoyance and then I get inspired by the set back. I have the attitude 'watch me kill this bitch' and power through.

People & Interactions
15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
I dislike people who feel compelled to tell me I ought to be feeling this way about that, and that way about this when I am obviously indifferent. People who seemed annoyed by my emotional apathy and see the need to regulate it.

I dislike it when people whine and wallow in self pity without seeking a solution. It's fine to do the former, so long as the latter is being sought out.

I like people who are laid back, up to discuss anything. People who like to laugh but aren't necessarily obnoxious.

16. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
I am highly sexual but romance doesn't interest me unless it's unique in some way, not something cliche and doesn't happen too often. I don't really care much for it, though and I'm not particularly sentimental unless it's acknowledging some holiday or anniversary. I would like a partner who is fun to be around, who doesn't take life too seriously.

17. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
My main concern is that they grow up to be independent and equipped with the knowledge/ability to take care of themselves. I think if children grow up with the mentality of being responsible, I would worry less about them being reckless. Treating others kindly and fairly is also important because Id like them to be decent people. To ensure they acquire these attributes, I would encourage independence by dressing/feeding/cleaning up after themselves as soon as they were able to. Id discipline fairly when they are able to comprehend fully what it means and why. Id also try to exemplify affection as best I could.

18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
My inward reaction would probably be 'lol no,' if I was completely certain of said belief. My outward reaction is not much different and I would push them to think more clearly by highlighting the discrepancies in their claim.

19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
Humanity as a whole is fickle, I think, and not very consistent in agreement of overarching standards that measure right or wrong. If I had to think of a social problem that irks me, it would be political correctness.

20. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
I don't necessarily choose my friends. My friendships happen spontaneously. I'm usually the comedic relief with deadpan sarcastic quips.

21. How do you behave around strangers?
It depends. I can be affable if I think my not very politically correct nature is accepted. Otherwise I will be uncharacteristically quiet.

Enygmatic

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Welcome to the forum. I think you might be a xNTJ, leaning slightly toward INTJ.
What are your thoughts on this typing?
I apologize I live in the UK and am about to go to bed but I will respond to your thoughts tomorrow.

Supaketi

Just for clarification, do you mean INTj/LII or MBTI INTJ? Can I ask what lead you to conclude that? Thanks

Enygmatic

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I was referring to MBTI INTJ though I could also see you as MBTI ENTJ to a lesser extent.
Below I will be talking about cognitive functions and here is a link if you want to know more about them.
*Understanding the Myers Briggs Type Indicator: The 8 Cognitive Functions

I have noticed many INTJs value loyalty and trust very highly (#2).
Your interests are mostly intellectual and you like to decipher things which makes me lean more towards a thinker (#5).
Not being in-tune with your body makes you sound like a lower sensor (#6).*
You seem to value efficiency and want to complete things which makes you seem like more a judger(#7, 9, 11 and 14).
It sounds like you dislike unhealthy controlling Fe users which makes you sound more like an Fi user (#15).*
Stereotypically it sounds like you are attracted to the ExFP who INTJs are known for beng attracted to (#15 and 16).
Political correctness irks many NTs (#19).
Your points were organised and to the point which makes you seem more like a judger.

This is where PC goes to die so I'm sure you'll fit right in. :smile:

Below are some sites on INTJs and their differences to other types:
INTJ Personality (“The Architect”) | 16Personalities
INTP vs INTJ: 5 Ways to Truly Tell Them Apart : Personality Hacker
INTJ Humor vs xNTP Humor | The Book Addict's Guide to MBTI:
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/what-s-my-type-/36379-entp-intj.html

If you have any questions please let me know and I'm happy to discuss anything I've put.
My question to you is; do you think you're INTJ or is there a personality type resonate with you more?

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Personal concepts
1. What is beauty? What is love?
Beauty is subjective and not static. It really depends on whether the individual identifies with popular opinion or if they have their own definitive characteristics for what they consider 'beautiful.' For me personally, I can't pinpoint an exact standard for what I think is beautiful. What I find beautiful is contextual..

Love is seeking/wanting to provide the best for someone else over your own interests and for that same attitude to be reciprocated.

2. What are your most important values?
I struggle to answer this but I will say loyalty and trust.

4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
I think they are necessary protective measures from outside threats that could harm a society. But it should be primarily in service to the people and country rather than a means to control said people and country. Power is equal to potency whether social, political or economical. A force that can influence whichever way it wills. My opinion on power is that it is needed for mobilisation.

Interests
5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
Philosophy, politics, economics, theology, business, science, books, tv shows and the character dynamics, how people function and the logic behind their choices. They interest me because I like to decipher systems whether theoretical or people oriented. How things fit together to explain the way circumstance have manifested up until this point and what could possibly develop as a result, are what I like to consider and discuss with others.

6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
Medicinal discoveries and ways to better my health interest me. How the body functions is also interesting. I don't pay much attention to my body. I would say I'm not in tune with it..

7. What do you think of daily chores?
They bore me, but are necessary to do. I'll admit to putting it off for as long as I'm able to. I'm thorough and efficient when I carry them out.

8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
I tend to like psychological thrillers or unpredictable books/movies that catch you off guard like 'wtf?' The latter venture into very taboo territory. I find the shock factor humorous due to the absurdity. I can't think of many examples as of now, but Gone Girl probably serves as a sufficient reference.

9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
I may cry because I feel like I had not reached a certain goal/vision I had in mind. So I think failure is often a culprit when this happens. Seeing young children suffer gets me in the feels because I can't stand shitty parents. It's unforgivable IMO.

My loved ones make me smile with good banter and laughter. Comedies, too.

10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
Amongst my family, anywhere really. So long as the atmosphere is light and there's laughter.

Evaluation & Behaviour
11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
I think people would say I'm bad with deep relationships/friendships if they are not within my circle (which consists of family mostly, people I have known forever). If there is no common goal such as seeing them at work, Uni etc. then I don't really do well with relationship consistency. Or I don't see a need to initiate contact if the 'friendship' hasn't been established outside of the routine that maintained its existence. They'd also say I have a temper, I can be stubborn, narcissistic and competitive.

I don't like that I have a million ideas of what I could do, and rarely make the effort to see them to fruition.

12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
People have said that I'm independent, confident, ballsy, intellectual and funny/witty.

I like that I'm clever.

13. In what areas of your life would you like help?
Understanding what people need, staying focused

14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
I feel stuck in a rut when I can't possibly see a way out of an unwanted circumstance. My reaction is usually annoyance and then I get inspired by the set back. I have the attitude 'watch me kill this bitch' and power through.

People & Interactions
15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
I dislike people who feel compelled to tell me I ought to be feeling this way about that, and that way about this when I am obviously indifferent. People who seemed annoyed by my emotional apathy and see the need to regulate it.

I dislike it when people whine and wallow in self pity without seeking a solution. It's fine to do the former, so long as the latter is being sought out.

I like people who are laid back, up to discuss anything. People who like to laugh but aren't necessarily obnoxious.

16. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
I am highly sexual but romance doesn't interest me unless it's unique in some way, not something cliche and doesn't happen too often. I don't really care much for it, though and I'm not particularly sentimental unless it's acknowledging some holiday or anniversary. I would like a partner who is fun to be around, who doesn't take life too seriously.

17. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
My main concern is that they grow up to be independent and equipped with the knowledge/ability to take care of themselves. I think if children grow up with the mentality of being responsible, I would worry less about them being reckless. Treating others kindly and fairly is also important because Id like them to be decent people. To ensure they acquire these attributes, I would encourage independence by dressing/feeding/cleaning up after themselves as soon as they were able to. Id discipline fairly when they are able to comprehend fully what it means and why. Id also try to exemplify affection as best I could.

18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
My inward reaction would probably be 'lol no,' if I was completely certain of said belief. My outward reaction is not much different and I would push them to think more clearly by highlighting the discrepancies in their claim.

19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
Humanity as a whole is fickle, I think, and not very consistent in agreement of overarching standards that measure right or wrong. If I had to think of a social problem that irks me, it would be political correctness.

20. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
I don't necessarily choose my friends. My friendships happen spontaneously. I'm usually the comedic relief with deadpan sarcastic quips.

21. How do you behave around strangers?
It depends. I can be affable if I think my not very politically correct nature is accepted. Otherwise I will be uncharacteristically quiet.

ILE seems more likely, but possibly LIE, given how you say you're not in tune with your body (Si) and have difficulty establishing relationship consistency (Fi).

Appreciating those who don't take things so seriously and tending to be more of the comic relief suggests Alpha values, although you also place a lot of emphasis on trust and loyalty, which could be more Gamma. This is the problem with short, written questionnaires. Usually quadra becomes clearer than other things after a while.

I'd appreciate it if you could look at both these profiles and let me know what you think: ILE LIE