• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Conflictor experiences

lowcal

Enneagram
What do you think of your conflictor? Is it really as bad as it sounds?

I actually enjoy spending time with my conflictors (assuming that we are both typed correctly). I find them warm, kind and gentle, and like them a lot as a person. Which may also have to do with them just being decent people.

However, I find it hard to talk about anything of substance with them, since we have completely different interests and views on things. That's about the only negative aspect. But then again, I'm not really in close psychological distance with any of them, which is where the inter-type relations truly shine, they are all just casual friends and acquaintances.

What about you?

sulfit

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
A lot of caution. They seem dangerously valuable :)