• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other Socionics] I will VI you

boomslang

friendly and accessible
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=11928]Woaden[/MENTION]:

You are staggeringly difficult to VI for some reason. Have you got a video or something instead? That might work better.
[MENTION=25091]Aganne[/MENTION]:

All I can pick up is valued Fi, which only narrows it down to 8 types, so I'll need some more photos.
[MENTION=20944]Cygnus[/MENTION]:

Ne base, Aristocratic. IEE, ENFp. Not sure about the subtype.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
[MENTION=22926]boomslang[/MENTION] Here you go enjoy 18 minutes of bullshit:

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

You are staggeringly difficult to VI for some reason. Have you got a video or something instead?

I did, but I deleted it. I'm thinking of making a new one. In the meantime, what's your ballpark?

Also, what makes me difficult to VI?

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
:)

Last edited:

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
I wouldn't feel comfortable putting my face online, but what helps you determine this? Are there specific facial features, etc?

boomslang

friendly and accessible
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=15392]AffirmitiveAnxiety[/MENTION]:

Te/Fi valuing, introvert, irrational, Ni/Se valuing, getting a massive Te creative thing from you. Seeing demonstrative Ti being used in Ni style 'grey area' content.

[MENTION=7991]chickpea[/MENTION]:

Ne/Si valuing, IJ temperament, Fi>Ti, getting EII/INFj from you.

It's just hard to get an idea at all. All I see are photos of a person. I don't want to even take a stab in the dark. I'm not catching any cues of anything. It's like you've got an amalgamation of mimickry from a whole bunch of types instead of just one (or two).

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

It's just hard to get an idea at all. All I see are photos of a person. I don't want to even take a stab in the dark. I'm not catching any cues of anything. It's like you've got an amalgamation of mimickry from a whole bunch of types instead of just one (or two).

That's good to know. I've learned socionics since I was 16 (I'm turning 21), and as such I've been able to flip a switch to whatever type I want. This is after watching hours upon hours of interviews, as well as reading up on the functions and Gulenko's Cognitive Styles.

I'll post a video this weekend, provided this thread still lives. Otherwise, I'll PM you.

Again, thank you for this!

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Took this by accident when my camera was faced the wrong way... Knock yourself out :tongue:

(I will be deleting it later)

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
VI me. I dare you.

With my brother

With voice actor John DiMaggio

Ruining a photo opp (as per usual)

boomslang

friendly and accessible
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=16405]Entropic[/MENTION]:

Give me some more time to go through those.

[MENTION=24479]themightyfetus[/MENTION]:

It's essentially just a big mental database of mimickry, traits, vibe, energy, and so on that's been amassed from typing a lot of people in Socionics more 'manually'. As in, looking for ego function usage, PoLRs, hidden agenda functions, etc. It's done more holistically than say, the people at CognitiveTypes who will painstakingly go frame by frame and go from a database of expressions and so on. I prefer to just do it more intuitively, allowing for my impression to develop.

[MENTION=1180]whatever[/MENTION]:

Potentially Delta ST. Need more images.

[MENTION=23115]BadOctopus[/MENTION]:

You're not going to like this.

I've got IP temperament. Si/Ne valuing. Fe/Ti valuing. SEI-Fe subtype.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
I agree with INTp for [MENTION=15392]AffirmitiveAnxiety[/MENTION]. I don't know how to tell functions and stuff, but from video he just seems a lot like the INTJs I know irl.

Photos of myself (I think I have myself typed correctly but it will be fun if I don't :D ).

Here are the full versions of the pics I posted in Share your Stare. I can post more pics if need be.
[deleted]

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I agree with INTp for [MENTION=15392]AffirmitiveAnxiety[/MENTION]. I don't know how to tell functions and stuff, but from video he just seems a lot like the INTJs I know irl.

Photos of myself (I think I have myself typed correctly but it will be fun if I don't :D ).

Here are the full versions of the pics I posted in Share your Stare. I can post more pics if need be.

I'm not OP but you strike me as an LSI in the first photo, perhaps IEI second one. Beta anyway.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
I'm not OP but you strike me as an LSI in the first photo, perhaps IEI second one. Beta anyway.
:eek: Wow

I'll wait to see what OP says too.

However both LSI and IEI were two of the types I thought I could be when I first learned about functions! (well, ISTP and INFJ because I didn't know about socionics at the time - the other types I thought were possible were INTP and INTJ). So I would believe either of those.

But my friend says I am Si but I don't know what to think of that.

And btw, in the first pic I am sort of 'putting on' a certain look (like my alter-ego). In the second I am more natural.

Exciting!

boomslang

friendly and accessible
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=22833]Legion[/MENTION]:

I see irrational. Delta ST. You look a bit like a LSE, but the IP temperament is obvious. That means SLI/ISTp.

I kind of get where Entropic is getting IEI, but it's Si, not Ni. You actually kind of remind me of the guitarist/bassist in Tycho's live band. (Google Zac Brown Tycho if you're curious). I type him SLI too.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
[MENTION=22833]Legion[/MENTION]:

I see irrational. Delta ST. You look a bit like a LSE, but the IP temperament is obvious. That means SLI/ISTp.

I kind of get where Entropic is getting IEI, but it's Si, not Ni. You actually kind of remind me of the guitarist/bassist in Tycho's live band. (Google Zac Brown Tycho if you're curious). I type him SLI too.

Ok everything is back to normal in typeland :')

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=23115]BadOctopus[/MENTION]:

You're not going to like this.

I've got IP temperament. Si/Ne valuing. Fe/Ti valuing. SEI-Fe subtype.
Fascinating. Those are all my weakest functions. My Fe is downright pathetic. But none of the pictures I posted are my default expression. Maybe that explains your assessment.

I do have a pretty mobile face for an INTJ, though. I was recently told by someone that I am "a cartoon". And I enjoy making goofy faces. :D

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Lenin? I Am the Walrus? :D

Kensei

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Perhaps if you truly knew what you were doing this would work in real life, but I highly doubt this would work with a simple camera snapshot. Half the time cameras distort one's image. I always think I look great in the mirror, but as soon as I appear on an inexpensive camera, I have to take it at a certain angle for it to look adequate. Same with sound. Sometimes I think my voice sounds very tener-like, especially when I'm excited. On camera I sound like Darth Vader. My point is that this will only work if the person is using a camera that projects a person exactly the way they are instead of either making them look like a movie star, or a hobo.