• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mind the Minds videos

KitchenFly

Orr there is the rest of it..

That was interesting, so that is what sonics is, wow!

I wonder if my current path of interest is within the umbrella of sonics.

Thanks for posting that, I now would like to discover my sonics setting or type.

Am I correct did I hear mentioned that there are 16 like groupings..

This part of mind , metabolism mechanism, that's so cool, it is kinda like that, we utilise this action and never really observe that is Action, no wonder it pops in form when asking the question how dose structure work, it must be ark e ty pel

I am working on a model that I believe is arketyple a fraction like fractal, of who each sub type inter connects with an other and secondly all others but as you can invasion, the one to one with an other is complex enough. But important because it most likely will demonstrate the flow between and other ser porting paths in its returning paths.

This could be helpful for understanding patterns like instinct type matches with MBTI type matches for all eighteen subtypes and reveal the relevant purpose of the pronounced of the subtype energies role in personality the selfs fixations or ego' fixation.

I see it like a figure eight because both wings are within the process.

Only way sonics, interesting where can I $ for a excellent quality test to discover my scenic type.

It's interesting, when I decider to post on the net for all to have an opportunity to view my table of correlations I chose the sonics we'd sight for no particular reason than it looked interesting at a glance and it was convenient to post it there.

And now I find that I have looped back to it at a high note in my synergetic approach toward correlation.

The Soul is in control of life and all events.

I believe past future and present are one and they are representation of three direction of time operating/ accruing at once , within.

As there is a A B C model of time that follows then two membranes collide a manifest a Big Bang new cosmos,. The energy of one membrane maybe A the other B and the localisation of the newly created membrane C , so C would be interpretable as being: Present.

Any way thanks for shearing those videos Jscrothers.

Cheers

KitchenFly

Just to add one thing I thought is that in a kinda way they as I watched then seem to convey some likeness in energy to:

1) SP

2) SO

3) SX

And me and my house mate are laughing because we are suspecting I as being the conquerer.

Strange sight, Ti & a conqueror.. Ha the mind and its workings

KitchenFly

Just one final thought. I have an interest in number patters and for some time the numbers 45 - 54 have interested me in fact they are important numbers within my number pattern system.

It went though my mind that there are 16 and three instinct energies,
16 + 16 + 16 = 48

48 + 6 = 54 ,interesting.
48 - 3 = 45 ,interesting.

3 + 6 = 9 , that's interesting.

If we where to have a sonics set type for each of our three instincts , that's interesting.

7 + 8 = 15 , points 7 & 8 , 1 + 2 = 3 , points 1 & 2 , 15 + 3 = 18

All process begin at zero at point nine and end at point nine..

4 + 5 + 9 = 18 , points 4 & 5 & 9 , 3 + 6 + 9 = 18 , points 3 & 6 & 9

18 + 18 + 18 = 54

54 - 9 = 45

It's interesting the symmetry.

a 4 , a 8 , 4 + 8 = 12 , interesting.

I could go on, but the symmetry that interests me is within my number patter model i have nine sets of the number value twenty one, 21 at all nine points and a hole like model that runs of a theory where in the numbers 12 & 21 are important values at a practical math level like 4 + 4 + 4 = 12 and at an abstract mathematical level there 12 = 1 & 2 , & 12 = 3 , and 7 + 7 + 7 = 21 , 1 = unity and 2 = multiplicity.

There is more to it than that but the point is movement and movements in different logics math logics that work in some kinda logic that binds within a theory that subjects three directions in play.

Take the levels of health , nine levels, in my model their are three sets of nine, one from level 1-9 & an other from 9-1 , and a third that looks down like neutral and sees nine layers.

I am thinking its structure may work like 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 & 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

So if it overlaps where in there is a zero at each end of the nine levels there becomes 11 and if there where a third implicate point as like an apex directly above and that point was let's say a third zero then there becomes 12 units in play.
(It would also make nine ones and twelve zero's) ( nine one's & nine zero's) that's like a binary like computer binary ones and zeros, what if the apex zero was one of a chain of numbers and a strange idea could be what if the numbers there of an order not between one and nine but a symbol math code unknown to mans logic but known within the unknown scale.

Now that's abstract. Perhaps a little bit wild, but that all in the fun of lateral thinking.

It's an abstract idea it relies on there being two directions for the levels of development the new direction having something to do with instinct and the over view level well I am not shore what to think.

The one and the two in the value 12 also relates in part to two wings and one core as being like unity and multiplicity between core and both wings.

Very abstract ideas but there is more to it than just that, that is just one posable interpretation of the purpose that may underlying the number values with in the number pattern.

It's a seek tease out reason out the possibilities type game or exercise.

I don't take it to seriously but the symmetries are interesting so my integer and interest are held.

This all stemmed from intuiting THE SYMBOL OF THE ABSOLUTE . And it's two dot centre or twin point centre.

So the major idea is, that there is a three implicate input or three implicate inputs for each of the nine point have nine levels of development.

Anyway just ideas for thought.