• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other Socionics] What is TypeC's Dominating Socionic Quadra?

What quadra dominates TypeC's forum culture?

• Total voters

laterlazer

good, hot, fresh, fly ~
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Definitely quite NF dominated, not sure about the quadra though, possibly alpha.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Alpha seems obvious, but the NT part of the Alpha description. The forum seems INxx over NT or NF, but a bit more NT because of its INTP-related origins (same reason it fits NTP Alpha best).

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Theory of Quadra Progession:

Alpha - Quadra of Origination, Innovation, Groundwork.
Beta - Quadra of Order, Execution (of orders/plans), and Passion (Zealousness in cause).
Gamma - Quadra of Reforms, Revolution (seize control from Betas), and Changes.
Delta - Quadra of Stability, Maintenance, and Longevity.

How in the world are NFPs supposed to be Delta? This just confirms that they've confused Fi with Fe-aux and confuse some Fe and Ne aspects. This should have NPs as Alphas and SJs as Deltas.

Alea_iacta_est

How in the world are NFPs supposed to be Delta? This just confirms that they've confused Fi with Fe-aux and confuse some Fe and Ne aspects. This should have NPs as Alphas and SJs as Deltas.

Delta NFs utilize static perception and ethics :)Fi:). Their assessments of people and of morality and ethics are fixed (not as fixed as Gammas, but more fixed than both Betas and Alphas, since they both utilize dynamic perception and ethics :)Fe:)). They, using :Ne: see the potential in those around them, and in turn ethically judge them and their potential, or what they are doing with their potential (key point for EII). Their realistic influence :)Si: + :Te:) caused by their innate potential :)Ne:) can be morally analyzed :)Fi:).

Delta Quadra as a whole embodies more than simply longevity, maintenance, and stability, but those three are key aspects of Quadra Progression. Whereas the stereotype lies with LSE and SLI in the administrative realm, Delta NFs have their role that plays into Quadra Progression. They ensure that morals and ethics are not forgotten, and seek to ensure that everyone has their fair share in the system that all of the Quadras have toiled to produce and manage.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
So many shapes! Typology Central is like a game of Tetris.

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
I have no idea. Whichever one I am is the one not winning.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i think there are a few (mostly) inadvertent cliques here, so most of us aren't really interacting with the forum as a whole on a regular basis. so it's hard to get a clear idea of *the forum*.

Cygnus

Based off this thread, everyone sees the forum differently. Which is not the least bit surprising.

I have no idea. Whichever one I am is the one not winning.

i think there are a few (mostly) inadvertent cliques here, so most of us aren't really interacting with the forum as a whole on a regular basis. so it's hard to get a clear idea of *the forum*.

I'm pretty sure it's not Beta. In my personal opinion, the place reeks of Delta.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I get to hear on a daily basis by IxFPs (MBTI) how cold hearted I am... Gamma for me and delta for the rest :D

Alomoes

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I guessed Beta, becuase Betas are the kind of people who discuss politics and religion over tea.

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I have no idea why am I supposed to reply here.
No comment, just so you know I’m aware, I apreciate.

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
PerC is primarily gamma (mostly NT), idk TypoC but my impression seems to be that there are more Ne types around here.

Violet Rose

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I've been here for only a short time, but I thought Alpha before I opened this thread, followed by Delta, possibly. 16 types seems to have a lot of Betas. I'd agree with PerC having more Gamma's.