• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

WSS Interviews - Find Out Your Sociotype.

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What makes your (paid) interviews more effective and accurate than, say, posting a video on 16types and soliciting user opinions? (The few who have educated themselves on socionics, that is.)

P. S. I have no intention of sounding scrappy ... I'm not opposed to paid services of this nature per se but they do have to be worth it, right?

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The interview process allows more data to be drawn out than if the person were simply answering questions themselves. It is a process that has not been done before in the western socionics community.

There is also the option to make the interview public and have multiple socionists look at the interview and give their opinion.

In general, the 16types users lack a particularly explanatory or analytical approach, often blurting types out without good arguments. WSS users are encouraged to give reasons and points to back up their typings.

corpseparty

Enneagram
7w6
Spending $32 on something like this sounds like a waste of money to me.

sulfit

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
What makes your (paid) interviews more effective and accurate than, say, posting a video on 16types and soliciting user opinions? (The few who have educated themselves on socionics, that is.)

P. S. I have no intention of sounding scrappy ... I'm not opposed to paid services of this nature per se but they do have to be worth it, right?
Sheer advertisement from what I have seen of their videos. The WSS interviewer listens to the person interviewed ramble on, then shoots out a type while making up all kinds of explanations to persuade you of his reasoning and charge you $$ for merely having a conversation with you.

You're better off talking to your friends and people who know you well in real life, and getting their opinions about your type for free than a stranger trying to charge money for it. That's my analysis of having seen these paid interviews.

KitchenFly

It sounds like a good investment $32. Is small money and a would of insight could unfold from a simple process.

Thanks for posting that link I am curious, I think I might like to give it a go in the near future.

Cool Cheers edchidna1000

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It sounds like a good investment $32. Is small money and a would of insight could unfold from a simple process.

Thanks for posting that link I am curious, I think I might like to give it a go in the near future.

Cool Cheers edchidna1000

I look forward to hearing from you.