• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Beta] I can't seem to figure out my subtype...

TheCosmicCowgirl

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Does somebody have any useful pointers for figuring out their subtype? I always end up with IEI on the tests but I get different subtype results every time... I honestly feel like I can switch from Ni to Fe at any moment. Is it possible to be an ambivert of sorts?

Also, for what it's worth, my mom is an ESE-Fe and I feel like when we're in group situations I kind of take the back seat and let her do most of the Fe thing. But I've noticed when I'm in situations without her my Fe is more pronounced. Is this possibly telling of my subtype?

Here are some videos of me if you need a visual que:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnGMqgOoXudXtB8wpOim3uA

Thanks in advance for your answers!

yeghor

Does somebody have any useful pointers for figuring out their subtype? I always end up with IEI on the tests but I get different subtype results every time... I honestly feel like I can switch from Ni to Fe at any moment. Is it possible to be an ambivert of sorts?

Also, for what it's worth, my mom is an ESE-Fe and I feel like when we're in group situations I kind of take the back seat and let her do most of the Fe thing. But I've noticed when I'm in situations without her my Fe is more pronounced. Is this possibly telling of my subtype?

Here are some videos of me if you need a visual que:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnGMqgOoXudXtB8wpOim3uA

Thanks in advance for your answers!

You seemed like an ExFJ to me.

Could you do the test linked in my signature and paste the results in the thread linked in my signature as well?

TheCosmicCowgirl

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You seemed like an ExFJ to me.

Could you do the test linked in my signature and paste the results in the thread linked in my signature as well?

The Enneagram test? I always type all over the place with those but I'll go ahead and do it again and post it there.