• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Fellow IEE's, Come Squee With Me!

thistlechaser

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I just found out what the hell kind the name of my particular breed of strange creature is. This is like the holy grail of personality descriptions, and all I've read is the summary--i haven't even begun reading the summaries of the subtypes and what the different functions in the different positions mean.

You ever see two boxers or pitt bulls meet for the first time at a dog park? And at first they're all stiff and rigid and in some kind of frighteningly awkward confused pose and then one of them loosens its posture the tiniest bit, fur standing and eyes wild, then lets out a funny warble and the two of them play bow and then erupt in some elaborate, dramatic, sloppy frenzy?

(Non-IEE's [and potentially the IEE's, too, if i have made an error and inaccurately attributed my brand of insanity to the lot of you], you can now take this time to look on and roll your eyes, knowing that even though there's a bunch of noise, leaps, and fur flying, that it's better to let us get this out on each other right now, because we're gonna sleep the whole evening through if you do, and if you don't, you are gonna have to walk us for an hour of frustrating smelling, examining, licking, jumping, and barking punctuated by the ever-present, very serious business of being dedicated to intermittently pondering what qualities make the most appropriate pooping location (wait, i swear, i think I've really found the right place this time, right by this tree and those...squirrels!!).

Sorry you guys. I've worn myself out. Whew. Where'd all that come from, anyway, and what the hell does this absolutely 100% accurate dog communication style say on a meta level about the function of philosophical debates for each personality type?

All's I know is...keep me the hell away from the collies. Of socionics. Wait, i wonder which type is a collie? I bet all the types could be linked to a dog breed. The genetic slipperiness of dog DNA has led to a greater number of dog breeds than there are numbers

thistlechaser

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
(Either forum length max was reached or my phone hates me)

...of different socionic types. Maybe someone has already made a guide! I should find it and look at it and see if i could make a better one. It'd be a lot of work, though. Hmmm. Perhaps you people are still reading this could help! Please make a list of categories that distinguish distinct dual combinations of dog traits. Please assign two functions (with position indicated) to each dual. Please evaluate each dog breed for which of the two duals is most suited to their breed, then compare the pattern formed to the pattern formed by a list of the exact order of equivalent stuff that applies to socionics type. Then, i can average out your suggestions, make a poll, and we can have a definitive list that will give an easy shortcut to determining personality types for other IEE dog lovers who simply don't have the time to read all of the descriptions to make our own heuristic for ourselves.

At least i know that I'm either a boxer or a pitt bull--super strong and dignified until in the presence of other boxers and pitts, in which case, i may not actually be a dog at all and might secretly actually be an alien.

This was my greatest accomplishment this afternoon. Thank you all, and i look forward to meeting you after i wake up from my nap...

thistlechaser

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
One last thing -- i forgot to also apologize to all boxers and pitt bulls for potentially inaccurately equivocating my brand of insanity with their majestic personalities (you guys are pretty scary when you're mad, and i would hate to have unintentionally insulted you).

thistlechaser

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Bump.

I must have exhibited too much enthusiasm and scared everyone off...:smile:

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type