• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Alternative descriptions of erotic attitudes

Dragonfly

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This isn't limited to romance either, as all these seem to fit into friendships and general behavior, of the ones i know.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Aggressor/Employer. It's a well-preserved secret, but you heard it here.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
description said:
These types seem to exist outside their own sexuality. Sex is to be metabolized psychologically for them in an almost roundabout way - as an emotional entity, or possibly even an intellectual exercise. In a partner, they are looking for someone who will deal with (and protect) their quirks and understand their sexuality on the same intellectual/emotional level.

Yup... I don't want reform or "improvement." I want acceptance, and the freedom to grow at my own pace. I think I may have that now. No clue as to what my GF's type is.

Chrysanthea

This completely confirms that I am, indeed, an INTj. Though I sure wish I could have a name better than "Infantile". I am not childish in any way! D:<

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Aggressors/Employers: SEE (ESFp) ESI (ISFj)

These types, like the conquerors, express their sexuality openly. In daily life they may tend to be rather submissive and as a result may tend to carry over these tendencies into their romantic life. They are won over by indirect acts of submission, and are thrilled when their love interest (in the case of the "psuedo-aggressor" type) acts unlike himself. In a partner, they are looking for their equal - someone whose solid facade they can break down piece by piece.

This is really accurate for me. But I have to think there's some mutual feeling there to really get into it. I just push the boundary more and more if I think there is. No way can I relate to Pseudo-Caregiver/Student, so it confirms I'm not IEE.

Kheledon

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Supposedly, my erotic attitude is "victim." I never really identified with this description until I started putting together the pieces of the theory that ENFj is a natural "performer" or "actor." Then the idea of being an erotic "victim" made some embarrassing sense. What I want (given that, deep down, I want to be a "superstar/rock star/performer") is to be the victim of a bevy of fangirls throwing themselves at me constantly.

Because I'm sx dominant, however, just one completely-devoted fangirl will do. I still haven't found one.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Taken from here. What do you think of this alternative take on Gulenko's erotic attitudes, accurate for you or not? Too vague maybe?

I dont know who wrote this originally, but the 16types link given doesnt work.

I identify most with Pseudo-Aggressor/Employee, Challenger/Prize, and Childlike. I've exhibited these three the most in my life.

Venus Rose

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
caregivers...
:)

(by that i mean all Si ego types, not simply alpha sfs as they are the ones labeled "caregivers" in this descriptions but the "teachers" are caregivers also)

LittleVoice

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
2w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Aww I'm caregiver and my husband is childlike. This describes us perfectly.

LittleVoice

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
2w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
This completely confirms that I am, indeed, an INTj. Though I sure wish I could have a name better than "Infantile". I am not childish in any way! D:<

I think it means innocent rather than childish.

You share the same type as my husband. He was oblivious that I liked him and he's not great with flirting unless he's comfortable. Because I'm a caregiver I was able to make him feel comfortable and desirable. Also I'm fine with being mushy so I was able to tell him I LIKE YOU. IN THAT WAY. I ALWAYS HAVE AND I HAVE NO IDEA HOW YOU DIDN'T NOTICE! He's also not sexually aggressive and I think us caregiver types prefer that. His flirting style is more nerdy, awkward and light hearted. I love it! It's adorable.